Buchanan: An Obama plot to sabotage Trump?

Buchanan is old and senile, even more so than gipper and tn
Jake did it ever occur to you that for eight long painful years all you heard from your media was how great Big Ears was? Then, magically, after Trump takes over, all you hear is how terrible Trump is. Do you see a pattern?
You guys are really missing the Former President. I mean Really!

Jake did it ever occur to you that for eight long painful years all you heard from your media was how great Big Ears was? Then, magically, after Trump takes over, all you hear is how terrible Trump is. Do you see a pattern?
You guys are really missing the Former President. I mean Really!
not even one iota. Damn...I praise God EVERY F-ing day that that jackass aint POTUS.

The altys and the far righties are just freakin

As should you be too. If the claims are accurate then you have a person who was subverting the criminal justice, and intelligence systems for their own ends. That is abhorrent to the principles of the American People. You must be a stalinist.

As should you be too. If the claims are accurate then you have a person who was subverting the criminal justice, and intelligence systems for their own ends. That is abhorrent to the principles of the American People. You must be a stalinist.
Comey is an American, I am an American, and you pretend democrat-libertarian-anarchist are in fact an authoritarian fascist. Comey has decided to use his powers to save America from the crazy elements. He got rid of Clinton, and he is doing Trump in. Good.

The media tore up Obama all the time, too, so I am not too worried about your Alt Fact versions.

You are, however, right that Trump is terrible.
Too funny. The media loved your messiah just as you did.
Too funny, if you think the media gave Obama a pass.
Please post a link to any news report critical of BO from any one your DNC news sources.
He can't.

Buchanan's rhetoric comes off as extreme but when you consider he referred to the current Mexican invasion as an invasion -- 25 years ago -- his comments deserve consideration.
You mean that christian invasion?
Yeah, those Mexican illegals that democrats intend to turn into pro-abortion votes are almost exclusively Catholic anti-abortion Christians.

Comey is an American, I am an American, and you pretend democrat-libertarian-anarchist are in fact an authoritarian fascist. Comey has decided to use his powers to save America from the crazy elements. He got rid of Clinton, and he is doing Trump in. Good.

Nope. You're a fakey. I am all about the rights of the individual and you are not. When you toss that "stalinist" term around you had best be lookin' in the mirror, sport.

Nope. You're a fakey. I am all about the rights of the individual and you are not. When you toss that "stalinist" term around you had best be lookin' in the mirror, sport.
Warsaw westwall lies through her teeth. What a piece of unAmerican nonsense she throws out. She is no more about the rights of the individual than she is about the Constitution. You indeed have the mark of the Stalinist: ignorant, vicious, and hypocritical.

Forum List

Back