Illegals Rapists Lawyer take a page from Clinton Play Book

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
She asked for it...and probably enjoyed it. BTW in each of their countries this is an illegal act due to age.

Rape defense lawyers say stuff like that. What are they supposed to say? The guy's guilty? The other guy's lawyer will probably say she's been screwing the whole football team. It's what lawyers do. Don't pay any attention. The police chief said there is plenty of evidence this was not a consensual act.

Rape defense lawyers say stuff like that. What are they supposed to say? The guy's guilty? The other guy's lawyer will probably say she's been screwing the whole football team. It's what lawyers do. Don't pay any attention. The police chief said there is plenty of evidence this was not a consensual act.
How bout advising their client they got no shot and take the plea deal....they couldnt go ...but but their culture is different......ummm ummm.......

How bout advising their client they got no shot and take the plea deal....they couldnt go ...but but their culture is different......ummm ummm.......
I didn't hear anything about a cultural defense. Hispanic culture doesn't condone rape, either. What are you talking about?

No question about it, the guy is a scumbag. He's already said (in that interview) that they plan to attack the victim. Hillary Clinton would be proud.

I didn't hear anything about a cultural defense. Hispanic culture doesn't condone rape, either. What are you talking about?
Point of my comment duuuhhhh.......... is foreclosed due to laws in their country.....seen it used other cases though......

As I have always said, the words of a lawyer mean less than nothing.

What I always notice in these threads is how lightly the left treats such crimes against innocent young women. You really are deplorable scum

New Topics

Forum List

Back