Armed illegals try to take over several farms in Texas

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-24_8-36-53.png

Armed Illegals Try To Take Over Several Farms In Texas — Get Met With ALL OUT WAR By Pissed Off Cowboys – 24/7 News Media
----------------------------------------------------------------

the video conveniently cuts off probably how many people are murdered along the way as well

View attachment 118359
Armed Illegals Try To Take Over Several Farms In Texas — Get Met With ALL OUT WAR By Pissed Off Cowboys – 24/7 News Media

the video conveniently cuts off probably how many people are murdered along the way as well
And so it begins....Dust off the muskets and keep your powder dry, Remember the Alamo....

And so it begins, the end of America you mean. This country doesn't have the balls to do anything of any substance regarding this issue.

sorry to say it but , naw , i don't believe it happened Gents !!

View attachment 118359

And so it begins....Dust off the muskets and keep your powder dry, Remember the Alamo....

And so it begins, the end of America you mean. This country doesn't have the balls to do anything of any substance regarding this issue.
Maybe you liberals are ready to put your hands up, like the French, and give up this country, but you will find out that with over 200 million US citizens that are armed, Mexico is going to wake the sleeping giant up, and rue the day. Maybe a few "I'm with Her" bumpersticker drivers may be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers and get a few rounds too... You libs better worry about what happens at the border , because it was you who voted for the homosexual bi-racial president who stirred up this shit..

Are they getting lessons from the Bundys?
View attachment 118359

Maybe you liberals are ready to put your hands up, like the French, and give up this country, but you will find out that with over 200 million US citizens that are armed, Mexico is going to wake the sleeping giant up, and rue the day. Maybe a few "I'm with Her" bumpersticker drivers may be mistaken as ISIS sympathizers and get a few rounds too... You libs better worry about what happens at the border , because it was you who voted for the homosexual bi-racial president who stirred up this shit..

Trust me I'm not a lib, I didn't vote for Obama, and I voted for Trump. I'm just saying I don't see the backbone today in this country that would do anything substantial about Mexico and illegals that are here now.

View attachment 118359

wow you're a real toughguy!

them Mexicans and lib'ruls better watch out for some dope in cammies with his shiny new AR stumbling around the country shooting up the rat bastids while the gub'mint supples all the ammo and artillery support

something like that corporal?

Forum List

Back