Buchanan: An Obama plot to sabotage Trump?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-24_8-46-58.png

BUCHANAN: An Obama Plot to Sabotage Trump?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-3-24_8-49-39.png

An Obama Plot to Sabotage Trump?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama is nothing more than a high class thug, who has lived the life of bribing and brainwashing.

View attachment 118361

BUCHANAN: An Obama Plot to Sabotage Trump?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 118362
An Obama Plot to Sabotage Trump?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obama is nothing more than a high class thug, who has lived the life of bribing and brainwashing.

didn't Buchanan claim Nixon was innocent and Reagan never sold arms to the Iranians?

not a good track record

Buchanan is old and senile, even more so than gipper and tn
Jake did it ever occur to you that for eight long painful years all you heard from your media was how great Big Ears was? Then, magically, after Trump takes over, all you hear is how terrible Trump is. Do you see a pattern?

Jake did it ever occur to you that for eight long painful years all you heard from your media was how great Big Ears was? Then, magically, after Trump takes over, all you hear is how terrible Trump is. Do you see a pattern?
The media tore up Obama all the time, too, so I am not too worried about your Alt Fact versions.

You are, however, right that Trump is terrible.

The media tore up Obama all the time, too, so I am not too worried about your Alt Fact versions.

Too funny. The media loved your messiah just as you did.

Too funny, if you think the media gave Obama a pass.

Too funny, if you think the media gave Obama a pass.
Please post a link to any news report critical of BO from any one your DNC news sources.

Buchanan's rhetoric comes off as extreme but when you consider he referred to the current Mexican invasion as an invasion -- 25 years ago -- his comments deserve consideration.

so he was ok with mowing his own lawn for the past 25 years?

we talking about the same Buchanan?

The centrists and mainstream in America are leftists to the HWGAs because he and his ilk are so far right.

Bullshit. They never took him to task for any of his epic, colossal failures. Just like you turned a blind eye to them, fakey.

Bullshit. They never took him to task for any of his epic, colossal failures. Just like you turned a blind eye to them, fakey.

oh westy westy westy you need to pay attention, my little friend

Jake...where are all those links to DNC MSM news sources critical of your Messiah. Still waiting Jake.

Jake...where are all those links to DNC MSM news sources critical of your Messiah. Still waiting Jake.
Oh, you are narrowing the field? :lol:

You have lost this and westy bichesty went down with you.

Oh, you are narrowing the field? :lol:

You have lost this and westy bichesty went down with you.
Let me help you...you poor fellow.

Get me a link to any article critical of your Messiah from say NBC News, ABC News, New York Slimes or Wapo....that should help. No?

Forum List

Back