Bubba Ahkbar?

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Turns out Clinton received BIG money from an 'educational' firm that, among other things, teaches and promotes Sharia Law in the ME and beyond.

Turns out Clinton received BIG money from an 'educational' firm that, among other things, teaches and promotes Sharia Law in the ME and beyond.

education of shariah money is ZAKAT ------the word
zakat ---is related to the Arabic word of social righteousness------------what could possibly be wrong with that?

Last edited:
In a perfect world, two different social systems would be able to get along with each other without feeling the need to change each side to their own system.
But since the middle east animals cant seem to do this, there is no option but to fight them to maintain our own.

In a perfect world, two different social systems would be able to get along with each other without feeling the need to change each side to their own system.
But since the middle east animals cant seem to do this, there is no option but to fight them to maintain our own.

the "middle east" is not the epicenter of colliding "cultures"----it just happens to be very active right now. The violence occasioned by the internally colliding ideologies of Christianity and---and the rest of the world has subsided-----as have the
economic ideologies including "communism uber alles"

Those Clintons are real GEMS alrlight.

And the Dumbocrap front man, Kahn, is a member of affiliated groups seeking to push Sharia here in the USA!

education of shariah money is ZAKAT ------the word
zakat ---is related to the Arabic word of social righteousness------------what could possibly be wrong with that?

Oh i dont know......cutting off female genitalia, stoning women to death, hanging gays off bridges........

And the Dumbocrap front man, Kahn, is a member of affiliated groups seeking to push Sharia here in the USA!

I am a registered democrat-----the use of the greasy bastard
KHAN as an attack weapon on Trump-----PLUS the love between Khan and Hillary is ENOUGH for me to----for the first time in my life----vote for a Repub candidate for president

large sums of money should show up in her tax returns .. lets check that out, they've been released.

then we can check Trumps tax returns next ....

uh-o, wait ............................................................................

Forum List

Back