Hannity told story about Trumps Plane transporting Marines. Sorry the story is a lie SHOCKER!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Too good to check: Sean Hannity’s tale of a Trump rescue

pinocchio_4.jpg

Despite the rumors on base, it’s clear that Trump had nothing to do with the dispatch of the jet to the troops stranded at Camp Lejeune. The aircraft that ferried the troops was part of the Trump Shuttle fleet, at a time when Trump barely had control over the airline and was frantically trying to negotiate deals with bankers to prevent the collapse of his business empire.

Trump Shuttle had a contract with the military, and this flight home was part of that contract. Simple as that.

Sean Hannity needs to prominently correct this article. The Trump campaign, meanwhile, earns Four Pinocchios for confirming a story that is easily debunked.

Oh. Yeah. Pinocchios. Well. I'm just glad Cpl. Ryan Stickney and the others were able to board a plane and get safely out of there.

Oh. Yeah. Pinocchios. Well. I'm just glad Cpl. Ryan Stickney and the others were able to board a plane and get safely out of there.

Me too but lying about something so easily debunked is like spitting in the face of the Hannity crowd. But they just open their mouths for it anyway

Forum List

Back