Bruce Jenner

There is no Bruce Jenner there is only Kaitlyn or Caitlyn.
So confusing but hey I wonder if you call out Bruce will he respond out of force of habit.
Bruce Jenner recently joined the Brentwood country club under the name Bruce Jenner.

He has legally changed his name from Bruce to Caitylyn in 2015 and from all accounts it was approved. Also a Florida man has change his name to Bruce Jenner because he wants to preserve the name. Maybe that who really join. If he has legally changed it then it doesn't make sense to sign his old name unless they made him do it or maybe it was the Florida guy.

I hear that he is planning to run for governor in California. Another reality show.

So confusing but hey I wonder if you call out Bruce will he respond out of force of habit.
Bruce Jenner recently joined the Brentwood country club under the name Bruce Jenner.

He has legally changed his name from Bruce to Caitylyn in 2015 and from all accounts it was approved. Also a Florida man has change his name to Bruce Jenner because he wants to preserve the name. Maybe that who really join. If he has legally changed it then it doesn't make sense to sign his old name unless they made him do it or maybe it was the Florida guy.

I hear that he is planning to run for governor in California. Another reality show.
Jenner joined the Brentwood Country Club as Bruce Jenner because he did not want to have to use the women's locker room and changing facilities. Yes. His name was legally changed except for some details that's the name he uses. He is comfortable with male or female pronouns.

you know what's great? you don't need a punch line! you just say "Caitlyn Jenner" and people laugh!

I have no words.

I have some words...

1620330926462.png

Jenner joined the Brentwood Country Club as Bruce Jenner because he did not want to have to use the women's locker room and changing facilities. Yes. His name was legally changed except for some details that's the name he uses. He is comfortable with male or female pronouns.

Well they may have let him do that and I guess if you have the money it is not an issues. He legally changed his name. If the country club lets him use another name then that is there business. It is dubious logic for them to allow this and then require him to sign up in his old name. If it really was such a big issue, then tell Caitlyn up front do not use the woman's facilities. I would bet the club dues are paid in the name of Caitlyn.

I can see it clearly, he pulls up in his car and the valet confused calls him Bruce. I take care of it maam, sir, or hey you were great in the Olympics .

If they say that it is to avoid making woman club member uneasy, well I would love to be a fly on that wall. I would bet the men would be uneasy also. But hey maybe money talks and bullshit walks.

Well they may have let him do that and I guess if you have the money it is not an issues. He legally changed his name. If the country club lets him use another name then that is there business. It is dubious logic for them to allow this and then require him to sign up in his old name. If it really was such a big issue, then tell Caitlyn up front do not use the woman's facilities. I would bet the club dues are paid in the name of Caitlyn.

I can see it clearly, he pulls up in his car and the valet confused calls him Bruce. I take care of it maam, sir, or hey you were great in the Olympics .

If they say that it is to avoid making woman club member uneasy, well I would love to be a fly on that wall. I would bet the men would be uneasy also. But hey maybe money talks and bullshit walks.

You have completely not understood. He wasn't required to sign up under his old name, Ha asked because he did not want to use the female facilities. It wasn't to keep female members from being uneasy. It was so HE would not be uncomfortable wagging his weenie in front of a bunch of strange women.

Last edited:
Well, pointing out the obvious about sexually mutilated male sickos being allwoed to compete in girls' and womens' sports is certainly his area of expertise.

Yup, they why they go through whatever they do to win in a girls, women sport.

Sicko faggots do mentally ill stuff for a lot of reasons, same as you do.
Yup, they why they go through whatever they do to win in a girls, women sport and to get into girls bathrooms.

Bruce Jenner was one of the greatest athletes of his day, so he or she or it did not need any advantage to compete in sports...
Before steroids.

Does he still have balls?

Maybe in a pickle jar!

Maybe they are in a pickle jar. Apparently she had them whacked off.

Forum List

Back