Brown already FAILING, trying to neglect crucial Gov. duties

Pat ya selves on the back again, Cali lefty sheep.:clap2: Arnold may have been a RINO, but @ least he actually showed he cared for this job.

Brown May Not Give Formal State Of The State Address

January 5, 2011 9:20 PM

ACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

The California Constitution says, “The Governor shall report to the legislature each calendar year on the condition of the state and make recommendations,” but it does not require a certain date or to be given as a formal address, as is traditional.

Senate Sergeant of Arms Tony Beard, who has worked in the Capitol for 44 years, can’t remember another example of a governor who didn’t stick to tradition on the State of the State.

“That goes clear back to my father working here, my grandfather working here when I was a kid,” Beard said.

Brown May Not Give Formal State Of The State Address CBS Sacramento – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of Sacramento

the stupid is strong in this one.

I've already more than proven my point. If you weren't apparently ILLITERATE, you'd obviously see this.

So Ima ask you to stop talking to yourself in the mirror.:lol:

Del read your post. If she were illiterate that wouldn't be possible. And if you believe her to be illiterate you'd know posting back is a waste of time.

So, your post makes absolutely no sense.

State of the Union the same way. Washington and Adams gave formal speeches. No president from Jefferson (who opposed the concept as a speech from the throne, and was a horrible public speaker anyway) gave a speech before congress until Woodrow Wilson restarted the practice.

It just says he has to send in a report. Before Dec. 31.

But I think in this case he is ditching because all he can say can be reduced to "Were screwed, and the only solution is to get down on our knees and beg." Anything more than that is just commentary.

State of the Union the same way. Washington and Adams gave formal speeches. No president from Jefferson (who opposed the concept as a speech from the throne, and was a horrible public speaker anyway) gave a speech before congress until Woodrow Wilson restarted the practice.

But I think in this case he is ditching because all he can say can be reduced to "Were screwed, and the only solution is to get down on our knees and beg." Anything more than that is just commentary.

So you see it in Brown's case too?

THANK YOU.:clap2:

I knew another lucid person would come in here and back me up. ALL I DID was logically, and factually report WHAT THAT ARTICLE SAID.

The Cali Constitution mandates an informal OR formal speech concerning the state be given, BROWN IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING NEITHER, IE DITCHING.

And than I'm called "stupid" or related BS.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So you see it in Brown's case too?

THANK YOU.:clap2:

I knew another lucid person would come in here and back me up. ALL I DID was logically, and factually report WHAT THAT ARTICLE SAID.

The Cali Constitution mandates an informal OR formal speech concerning the state be given, BROWN IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING NEITHER, IE DITCHING.

And than I'm called "stupid" or related BS.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo:

really, really stupid :rofl:

why on earth are you attacking him already? He hasnt been in office a week yet. At least wait a couple weeks. Sheesh.

He's your (R)etard. Put a leash on him. There can't be one conservative here with a brain who isn't embarassed to fuck over having this asshole now as

the number one headliner face of Conservatism on USMB.

lol

so are you saying he is the Conservative Rdean?.....

Californication is so fucked up. Shows you what liberals are capable of when they put their backs to it.. Heave Ho!

^^^^^^^
:lol::lol:
20090727002827780196-0-epic-fail.jpg

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

.[/B]:lol::cuckoo:

And you proved he doesn't have to. What's the point of this thread exactly?

Dear short bus regular, lemme help break this down so even you can understand it:

The California Constitution says, “The Governor SHALL report to the legislature each calendar year on the condition of the state and make recommendations,” but it does not require a certain date or to be given as a formal address, as is traditional.

Now follow closely illiterate one:

Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

Brown is considering not GIVING ANYTHING @ ALL. NO FORMAL, INFORMAL, NOTHING. THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE CALIFORNIA STATE CONSTITUTION.

HENCE HE IS ALREADY TRYNA NEGLECT SOME OF HIS MOST CRUCIAL DUTIES AS GOVERNOR.

Clear, simple, to the point, and OBVIOUS.

I mean seriously, what is it with you? Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a baby?

All that NYC air give you dain bramage?:lol:

This would explain the vast majority of your posts wacko. As is becoming customary here, I'm right, you're pwned, AGAIN. And the rest of the board sits back and laughs @ you.:lol::lol::lol:

Until you can post real evidence that Brown has no intention of making the required report (which need not be in the form of an address)

you are wrong. That's all there is to it.

Pat ya selves on the back again, Cali lefty sheep.:clap2: Arnold may have been a RINO, but @ least he actually showed he cared for this job.

So far Jerry Brown has taken a rather hard line on spending cuts and scaling back the size of government in California. Before passing judgment on him simply because he has a D next to his name, how about giving him a chance to see whether or not he actually can start to turn things around.

So far Jerry Brown has taken a rather hard line on spending cuts and scaling back the size of government in California. Before passing judgment on him simply because he has a D next to his name, how about giving him a chance to see whether or not he actually can start to turn things around.
he would have to fight most of the legislature to do that, as well as several LARGE unions

I'm passing judgement. So far all I have heard is his pleas to hold referenda on tax increases. Zilch on the spending side.

he would have to fight most of the legislature to do that, as well as several LARGE unions

which doesn't make governor brown a "fail" on his first day.

someone needs to teach the baby troll how to behave himself.

which doesn't make governor brown a "fail" on his first day.

someone needs to teach the baby troll how to behave himself.
how is what he said any different than half the other threads started here on a daily basis by factions on either side(not saying there are just two sides)

Forum List

Back