Brown already FAILING, trying to neglect crucial Gov. duties

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Pat ya selves on the back again, Cali lefty sheep.:clap2: Arnold may have been a RINO, but @ least he actually showed he cared for this job.

Brown May Not Give Formal State Of The State Address

January 5, 2011 9:20 PM

ACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

The California Constitution says, “The Governor shall report to the legislature each calendar year on the condition of the state and make recommendations,” but it does not require a certain date or to be given as a formal address, as is traditional.

Senate Sergeant of Arms Tony Beard, who has worked in the Capitol for 44 years, can’t remember another example of a governor who didn’t stick to tradition on the State of the State.

“That goes clear back to my father working here, my grandfather working here when I was a kid,” Beard said.

Brown May Not Give Formal State Of The State Address CBS Sacramento – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of Sacramento

Your own post says he doesnt have to.

Gee I wonder how much money the state will save buy not doing the Pomp and circumstance of that little piece of theater?

I love it when a (r)etarded OP's thread refutes itself IN THE OP :lol::lol::lol:

The California Constitution says, “The Governor shall report to the legislature each calendar year on the condition of the state and make recommendations,” but it does not require a certain date or to be given as a formal address, as is traditional.

As unbelievably stupid as this poster was back in his that-other-place days, unbelievably,

he's gotten even dumber.

I love it when a (r)etarded OP's thread refutes itself IN THE OP :lol::lol::lol:

As unbelievably stupid as this poster was back in his that-other-place days, unbelievably,

he's gotten even dumber.

^^^^^^^
:lol::lol:
20090727002827780196-0-epic-fail.jpg

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

Let's hear it for Carbo wacko everyone.:clap2:

The same insane, lefty freak show who thinks conservatism is dead.:lol::cuckoo:

why on earth are you attacking him already? He hasnt been in office a week yet. At least wait a couple weeks. Sheesh.

Your own post says he doesnt have to.

Gee I wonder how much money the state will save buy not doing the Pomp and circumstance of that little piece of theater?
it says he doesnt have to "set a date"

OR give a formal address, dumbass.

And lets hear it for Carbo wacko again.:clap2: IT STATES AN ADDRESS MUST BE GIVEN, RIGHT @ THE BEGINNING, ONLY THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE "FORMAL"

BROWN IS CONSIDERING NOT GIVING ANYTHING @ ALL.

Anymore self pwnage for us today sheep?:lol::lol::lol:

he's gotten even dumber.

^^^^^^^

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

.[/B]:lol::cuckoo:

And you proved he doesn't have to. What's the point of this thread exactly?

why on earth are you attacking him already? He hasnt been in office a week yet. At least wait a couple weeks. Sheesh.

He's your (R)etard. Put a leash on him. There can't be one conservative here with a brain who isn't embarassed to fuck over having this asshole now as

the number one headliner face of Conservatism on USMB.

lol

he's gotten even dumber.

^^^^^^^

.[/B]:lol::cuckoo:

And you proved he doesn't have to. What's the point of this thread exactly?

Dear short bus regular, lemme help break this down so even you can understand it:

The California Constitution says, “The Governor SHALL report to the legislature each calendar year on the condition of the state and make recommendations,” but it does not require a certain date or to be given as a formal address, as is traditional.

Now follow closely illiterate one:

Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

Brown is considering not GIVING ANYTHING @ ALL. NO FORMAL, INFORMAL, NOTHING. THAT WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF THE CALIFORNIA STATE CONSTITUTION.

HENCE HE IS ALREADY TRYNA NEGLECT SOME OF HIS MOST CRUCIAL DUTIES AS GOVERNOR.

Clear, simple, to the point, and OBVIOUS.

I mean seriously, what is it with you? Were you repeatedly dropped on your head as a baby?

All that NYC air give you dain bramage?:lol:

This would explain the vast majority of your posts wacko. As is becoming customary here, I'm right, you're pwned, AGAIN. And the rest of the board sits back and laughs @ you.:lol::lol::lol:

R, I don't see how him not setting a date or even doing a formal presentation demonstrates that he isnt going to report.

I really think you are putting too much into it. It's not even that big a deal. Breaking custom is fine as long as he provides some sort of report. Even if it's not a formal address.

Seriously, it's making you look a little petty, bro. I really think you are making a mountain out of a molehill here.

Pat ya selves on the back again, Cali lefty sheep.:clap2: Arnold may have been a RINO, but @ least he actually showed he cared for this job.

ACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Governor Jerry Brown has no date set for a State of the State address to lawmakers, and according to sources at the capitol, he may not deliver one.

Senate Sergeant of Arms Tony Beard, who has worked in the Capitol for 44 years, can’t remember another example of a governor who didn’t stick to tradition on the State of the State.

“That goes clear back to my father working here, my grandfather working here when I was a kid,” Beard said.

Brown May Not Give Formal State Of The State Address CBS Sacramento – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of Sacramento

the stupid is strong in this one.

the stupid is strong in this one.

I've already more than proven my point. If you weren't apparently ILLITERATE, you'd obviously see this.

So Ima ask you to stop talking to yourself in the mirror.:lol:

it says he doesnt have to "set a date"

OR give a formal address, dumbass.

And lets hear it for Carbo wacko again.:clap2: IT STATES AN ADDRESS MUST BE GIVEN, RIGHT @ THE BEGINNING, ONLY THAT IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE "FORMAL"

BROWN IS CONSIDERING NOT GIVING ANYTHING @ ALL.

Anymore self pwnage for us today sheep?:lol::lol::lol:

but it does not require a certain date or to be given as a formal address, as is traditional

He doesnt have to give at the begining or in person, he can send them an email for gods sake AND save the state money.

Fcuk you people are stupid

Forum List

Back