Brown already FAILING, trying to neglect crucial Gov. duties

he would have to fight most of the legislature to do that, as well as several LARGE unions

which doesn't make governor brown a "fail" on his first day.

someone needs to teach the baby troll how to behave himself.
how is what he said any different than half the other threads started here on a daily basis by factions on either side(not saying there are just two sides)

you mean a thread about governor brown being a fail in his first week of office isn't the most imbecilic thing you've ever seen.

like i said, the baby troll should be taught. not encouraged.

which doesn't make governor brown a "fail" on his first day.

someone needs to teach the baby troll how to behave himself.
how is what he said any different than half the other threads started here on a daily basis by factions on either side(not saying there are just two sides)

you mean a thread about governor brown being a fail in his first week of office isn't the most imbecilic thing you've ever seen.

like i said, the baby troll should be taught. not encouraged.
have you seen the MANY calling the tea party people nasty names and how the GOP has screwed them starting on the FIRST day?

So far Jerry Brown has taken a rather hard line on spending cuts and scaling back the size of government in California. Before passing judgment on him simply because he has a D next to his name, how about giving him a chance to see whether or not he actually can start to turn things around.

If that's what he says he is going to do, I am more than willing to let him.

Someone needs to start cutting back. I dont care if they have a D or an R next to them. In fact, we should all be encouraging it to both parties.

This overspending is a serious problem. We can't just blame the other guys for it. One party didnt create it. One party can't fix it.

have you seen the MANY calling the tea party people nasty names and how the GOP has screwed them starting on the FIRST day?

I dont understand how anyone with any smidgen of honesty can't take a step back and wait till some action is done before we start claiming they are failing.

Your own post says he doesnt have to.

Gee I wonder how much money the state will save buy not doing the Pomp and circumstance of that little piece of theater?
it says he doesnt have to "set a date"

AND it says he doesn't have to deliver a formal address. That is where you were wrong and that is why your fat ass is getting neg repped for calling me a liar.

I dont understand how anyone with any smidgen of honesty can't take a step back and wait till some action is done before we start claiming they are failing.

I can.

If Jerry Brown had any intention of making real cuts he would have said so by now, because he certainly has outlined his blueprint for higher taxes.

Your own post says he doesnt have to.

Gee I wonder how much money the state will save buy not doing the Pomp and circumstance of that little piece of theater?
it says he doesnt have to "set a date"

AND it says he doesn't have to deliver a formal address. That is where you were wrong and that is why your fat ass is getting neg repped for calling me a liar.
fuck off dipshit
and you did lie
so you can shove you piddling neg rep up your ass
if there is enough room up there since that's where your head is already

Forum List

Back