Broward sheriff’s captain who gave initial order to ‘stage’ not enter Stoneman Douglas is ID’d

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am not seeing anything reported about this on the usual main stream networks who still blame white conservatives (in their minds that is the NRA) for the deadly shooting. Of course they would never blame government institutions would they? I mean, we all know they hate cops, except when they don't shoot someone even when that someone is killing kids.

Anyway, here is the typical stupid ass wearing her dyke flag (ugly man haircut) with her dark thick rimmed glasses.

1520295252038.jpg

Pictured: Police captain, 49, who told deputies to 'stage' outside Stoneman Douglas High School instead of going inside to find the shooter
  • Jan Jordan issued the command 'NEED PERIMETER' over her radio on Feb 14
  • Police sources say she was in charge and that deputies had to follow her orders
  • It was given at 2.32pm, 15 minutes before a SWAT team entered the school
  • Gunman Nikolas Cruz, 19, had already fled in a crowd of panicked students
  • Deputies say Jordan's decision was described as 'atrocious' by police sources
  • Some said it may have cost some of the 17 lives that were taken
  • Broward County Sheriff's Office said she 'asked if a perimeter had been set up'
  • The office's handling of the shooting is under investigation by the House Public Integrity & Ethics Committee

Read more: Captain Jan Jordan who told deputies to 'stage' at Florida shooting | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
I am not seeing anything reported about this on the usual main stream networks who still blame white conservatives (in their minds that is the NRA) for the deadly shooting. Of course they would never blame government institutions would they? I mean, we all know they hate cops, except when they don't shoot someone even when that someone is killing kids.

Anyway, here is the typical stupid ass wearing her dyke flag (ugly man haircut) with her dark thick rimmed glasses.

1520295252038-600x338.jpg

Pictured: Police captain, 49, who told deputies to 'stage' outside Stoneman Douglas High School instead of going inside to find the shooter
  • Police sources say she was in charge and that deputies had to follow her orders
  • Broward County Sheriff's Office said she 'asked if a perimeter had been set up'
  • The office's handling of the shooting is under investigation by the House Public Integrity & Ethics Committee

Read more: Captain Jan Jordan who told deputies to 'stage' at Florida shooting | Daily Mail Online
/----/ Libs say we don't need guns, just call the police while you're being attacked., They will save the day by setting up a perimeter and hiding behind their patrol cars.

/----/ Libs say we don't need guns, just call the police while you're being attacked., They will save the day by setting up a perimeter and hiding behind their patrol cars.
Just to make you a bit more sick about fucking liberals, listen to this 911 call from a few years ago. A woman calls 911 to state that a man is breaking into her home. The 911 operator lets her know that there is no one that she can send out there, and if there was any way if she can tell the man to "go away." The cops would not be on duty until the next morning.

The woman was brutally raped. Listen to that pathetic kuuunt operator and her....uhh huh responses. What the fuck does she care? No one she knows. Not her. She is perfectly safe where she is, and her family probably is too.

That is the pathetic country that the left is creating here.

Just to make you a bit more sick about fucking liberals, listen to this 911 call from a few years ago. A woman calls 911 to state that a man is breaking into her home. The 911 operator lets her know that there is no one that she can send out there, and if there was any way if she can tell the man to "go away." The cops would not be on duty until the next morning.

The woman was brutally raped. Listen to that pathetic kuuunt operator and her....uhh huh responses. What the fuck does she care? No one she knows. Not her. She is perfectly safe where she is, and her family probably is too.

The left, do you always make up excuses for worthless pigs? It's a environment that both the Repubs and Dems created ..Don't leave your side out of it dufus...

The left, do you always make up excuses for worthless pigs? It's a environment that both the Repubs and Dems created ..Don't leave your side out of it dufus...

Why the fuck would I say repukes? They are also on the left. THE LEFT YOU FUCKING WORM. Makes no difference what pathetic fucking party they are, moron.

Why the fuck would I say repukes? They are also on the left. THE LEFT YOU FUCKING WORM. Makes no difference what pathetic fucking party they are, moron.

So now everyone is leftist, you are insane..

Holy shit.

It's so sad that the crazy Left Wingers let those children to be shot
The amazing thing is if a teacher had been armed and shot the mexican before he killed one child that the left pretend to care about, and that teacher had a pinkish beige hue in his skin, that they would be demanding justice for the asshole with the mexican name.

Notice when an asshole murderer has a minority name or the skin is darker than beige, the narrative and hype in the media and the blame goes only to people with pinkish skin.

Last edited:

Holy shit.

Pope poop.

Holy shit.

Pope poop.

You know what moonglow. I actually don't really mind you. Sorry for being so mean to you. You are not so bad.

Holy shit.
Pope poop.
You know what moonglow. I actually don't really mind you. Sorry for being so mean to you. You are not so bad.
You are not near as nasty as the hip pain I'm having this morning..and I need to plant seeds...

Holy shit.
Pope poop.
You are not near as nasty as the hip pain I'm having this morning..and I need to plant seeds...
Oh, I had hip replacement surgery in August. I ignored the pain for years, and I was stupid to do it. Worth it. The earlier the better.

Forum List

Back