Brooklyn Speed Camera - 1551 Tickets In One Day - $77,550 - Yay Yay I Love It

Speeders are deadly criminals and i say make them pay even more. Make the criminals pay and lets reduce taxes on us law-abiders.

A Single Speed Camera On Ocean Parkway in Brooklyn Pumped Out 77 550 In Tickets In One Day Orrazz

sep 29 2014
A speed camera in Brooklyn tallied a bank-busting 1,551 tickets in a single day this summer, according to the Department of Transportation. At $50 a pop, the July 7 ticket blitz generated $77,550 for city coffers.

The camera is located near Ocean Parkway at the end of a 400-foot exit ramp — “a good amount of distance for drivers to adjust their speeds,” a DOT spokesman said.

Local politicians are split over the controversial camera.
The area’s city councilman, Chaim Deutsch, praised it for making roadways safer.

Speed-camera violations are issued to anyone going more than 10 mph over the posted speed limit, which in this case is 30 mph.

Nothing more than revenue raising.
And NYC needs the money, so where's the problem?

The solution to this (and all traffic-revenue cameras) is and remains the same: a good rifle and some match ammo. Maybe try for a thousand-yard patch...

Says one of the five percent that makes all gun us owners look bad.
Hell a Bic pen with the ink thing removed and couple wads of wet paper will do the same thing.
Camera can't see through a spitball.

You need to get a lot closer to do that...

[
I hate telling people what to do. But when their actions endanger me, i have no choice. THINK
Unfortunately your ideas are often quite flawed. Fortunately for us you are just that grumpy old man who yells at kids to get off your lawn.

HAHAHA. As always, the liberals idea of "response" is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Forum List

Back