Brooklyn public school omits Israel from Qatar-funded classroom map, labels it Palestine: ‘Jewish erasure’

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
A few weeks back I started a thread regarding a poll that showed almost half of Gen Z either believed or weren't sure if the Holocaust was a myth. There is a belief that social media, especially apps like TikTok, might be spreading that kind of propaganda, but I also believe our education system has been playing a major role and here is a great example.

The map, labeled the “Arab World,” appears in a classroom at PS 261 in Brooklyn, where Rita Lahoud gives students lessons in the Arab Culture Arts program — which is funded by Qatar Foundation International, the American wing of the Qatar Foundation, a nonprofit owned by the country’s wealthy ruling family.

It was manufactured by Arab education company Ruman and features Islamic landmarks in each of the countries in northern Africa and the Middle East.

At the school, the map is posted under the heading “Arab World” with hand-drawn labels marking each country, except for Israel which Lahoud labeled “Palestine.”

A few weeks back I started a thread regarding a poll that showed almost half of Gen Z either believed or weren't sure if the Holocaust was a myth. There is a belief that social media, especially apps like TikTok, might be spreading that kind of propaganda, but I also believe our education system has been playing a major role and here is a great example.

The map, labeled the “Arab World,” appears in a classroom at PS 261 in Brooklyn, where Rita Lahoud gives students lessons in the Arab Culture Arts program — which is funded by Qatar Foundation International, the American wing of the Qatar Foundation, a nonprofit owned by the country’s wealthy ruling family.

It was manufactured by Arab education company Ruman and features Islamic landmarks in each of the countries in northern Africa and the Middle East.

At the school, the map is posted under the heading “Arab World” with hand-drawn labels marking each country, except for Israel which Lahoud labeled “Palestine.”

strange ,,,,,

While I'm not the first one to suggest this, could somebody please name a significant Palestinian from history? A king, a military leader, an artist...whatever.

No fair answering "Goliath."

While I'm not the first one to suggest this, could somebody please name a significant Palestinian from history? A king, a military leader, an artist...whatever.

Can't. There is no such thing as Palestine" in all History. The British called it that after WW1 due to a mistake in History. There was never a Free State ,Kingdom , or anything else called "Palestine". It was made up by Terrorist Yasser Arafat after the ARABS got their Camel Jockey Asses kicked in 1948.

Can't. There is no such thing as Palestine" in all History. The British called it that after WW1 due to a mistake in History. There was never a Free State ,Kingdom , or anything else called "Palestine". It was made up by Terrorist Yasser Arafat after the ARABS got their Camel Jockey Asses kicked in 1948.
Joel 3:4 "Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;"

Good to know that the Book of Joel was written after 1948. Let's laugh at all the self-proclaimed biblical scholars who think that it's over 2000 years old.

Joel 3:4 "Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;"

Good to know that the Book of Joel was written after 1948. Let's laugh at all the self-proclaimed biblical scholars who think that it's over 2000 years old.
Really? Was it written in Latin? Hebrew? Aramaic?

What does that have to do with the theft of land and water assets and homes?

Forum List

Back