Brooklyn Babe Likes to Speak Her Mind

Hello Everyone,

This message board was referred by a friend after I had complained about another message board censoring my polical comments. The moderator happened to be at the opposite end of the political spectrum.

I love NYC, but the folks around here don't welcome any conservative views -- very frustrating, but I will continue to speak out as long as the first amendment is still on the books.

I hope to be involved in spirited discussions and debates with informed people. PoliticalChic
Hi PoChic and welcome to the shoot-out...We have lefties of every variety so it's a target rich environment.

I'm kinda new here myself but I have been around long enough to piss off the local libbies.

As a matter of fact, it didn't take me very long at all...I imagine my avie and sig had a little to do with it.

A Brooklyn conservative and a chic no less!...Wow, now there's something you don't see everyday!

Have fun girlfriend and Ill see ya round.....Candy~

:beer:

dude, she's been here since 2008.

doesn't anyone read?

New York people don't like conservative views? is that what you saying?????????? LOL really??????????? hahahaha...tell us something new now....please???? :lol::lol::lol:

opps edit to say welcome! :)

if you look at the o/p, she's been here since 2008. the creeper was just sucking up.

I like to read through the old introductions once in a while and when I run across a member I particularly like, I show some appreciation.

I suppose if you possessed the capacity to appreciate others around you, you would understand but you don't, you are an empty, sad, bitchy person.

I do not know what the OP or anyone else in this thread is talking about. I belonged to a conservative Republican club for many years while in NYC...You find people of all political stripes in such a big city. To make such a sweeping statement or agree to it suggests the person has not been thorough in their search, they have not been to NYC or they have not been in NYC long enough...:eusa_whistle:

Know why it's called a 'red state'?

This what you said, "I love NYC, but the folks around here don't welcome any conservative views". I disagreed....

I do not know what the OP or anyone else in this thread is talking about. I belonged to a conservative Republican club for many years while in NYC...You find people of all political stripes in such a big city. To make such a sweeping statement or agree to it suggests the person has not been thorough in their search, they have not been to NYC or they have not been in NYC long enough...:eusa_whistle:

This what you said, "I love NYC, but the folks around here don't welcome any conservative views". I disagreed....

How about the 'West Bank'.....upper West Side?

How about the 'West Bank'.....upper West Side?

I have never had a problem discussing issues. I would go to Zabar get some cheese and bread then head over to Central Park. Always had nice conversations with people that may have had a different point of view or was of a different party affiliation.

Than again, I never went up to strangers and started talking to them then I would understand if they did not want to hear what I had to say...:lol:

New York people don't like conservative views? is that what you saying?????????? LOL really??????????? hahahaha...tell us something new now....please???? :lol::lol::lol:

if you look at the o/p, she's been here since 2008. the creeper was just sucking up.
Apologize for your name-calling ninnyhammering, Jillian. This is an introductory thread and deserves the same respect as the Clean Debate Zone.

And you well know it.

Hello Everyone,

This message board was referred by a friend after I had complained about another message board censoring my polical comments. The moderator happened to be at the opposite end of the political spectrum.

I love NYC, but the folks around here don't welcome any conservative views -- very frustrating, but I will continue to speak out as long as the first amendment is still on the books.

I hope to be involved in spirited discussions and debates with informed people.

PoliticalChic

I'm trying to figure out how a city that elected two Republican mayors in a row doesn't welcome conservative ideas.

Maybe you're confused because they only welcome the conservative ideas that WORK.

new york people don't like conservative views? Is that what you saying?????????? Lol really??????????? Hahahaha...tell us something new now....please???? :lol::lol::lol:

Opps edit to say welcome! :)

if you look at the o/p, she's been here since 2008. The creeper was just sucking up.
apologize for your name-calling ninnyhammering, jillian. This is an introductory thread and deserves the same respect as the clean debate zone.

And you well know it.

*Edit* I take back what i wrote...maybe you're genuinely nice and a loyal friend.

but he's still a nasty and ugly, passive aggressive creeper. he can apologize for being those things. but you know his resurrecting a four year old welcome thread just to suck up to PC was pathetic and deserved comment.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

I like to read through the old introductions once in a while and when I run across a member I particularly like, I show some appreciation.

I suppose if you possessed the capacity to appreciate others around you, you would understand but you don't, you are an empty, sad, bitchy person.

you know, if i didn't have a lot of friends here...and in real life...and a hugely close family... i might actually say..well, perhaps he has a point.

but i have all of those things. and i jsut don't appreciate ugly passive aggressive creeps.

Apologize for your name-calling ninnyhammering, Jillian. This is an introductory thread and deserves the same respect as the Clean Debate Zone.

And you well know it.

:rolleyes:

go suck an egg

if you look at the o/p, she's been here since 2008. The creeper was just sucking up.
apologize for your name-calling ninnyhammering, jillian. This is an introductory thread and deserves the same respect as the clean debate zone.

And you well know it.

*Edit* I take back what i wrote...maybe you're genuinely nice and a loyal friend.

but he's still a nasty and ugly, passive aggressive creeper. he can apologize for being those things. but you know his resurrecting a four year old welcome thread just to suck up to PC was pathetic and deserved comment.

Obsess much jillian.....:lol:

And you well know it.

You have no right to say things that would break up the marriages of two people at USMB, madam, and if you think you do because you are a moderator, and it is agreed that you do have the right to say anything you want as a moderator of this forum, I am contacting the FCC with a copy of your original post, which I was printing as you were snooping in my mailbox.

My spouse has dementia, but he's not stupid. He knows what is written, and what you said could destroy his trust in his caregiver, me, even if it is one of the stupidest lies you ever said here.

You need to think prior to your writing calumny. That's right. Bringing up lying charges on someone for something that would destroy a family if a family member lost his trust in his spouse would be a matter of great gravity to someone who values their private life.

How could you do that to somebody else?

I don't give a damn if you hate people here. You have no business being a moderator if you hate people who disagree with you and you are a disgrace to the forum.

You're behaving like someone with a sick and twisted mind. Quit poisoning other people's wells with hideous lies.

I reserve the right to be friends with great people who stand up to bad theories foisted on the human race by thoughtless people.

Don't you ever threaten my marriage by accusing me of something like that. How dare you say such evil things to someone else that you certainly know isn't true. My husband frequently is interested in what I am saying to people. I wouldn't hurt him for the world, but you don't seem to mind because you have dehumanized every person who has different beliefs than you have.

Get a decent life.

Attachments

• 320.3 KB · Views: 99

And you well know it.

You have no right to say things that would break up the marriages of two people at USMB, madam, and if you think you do because you are a moderator, and it is agreed that you do have the right to say anything you want as a moderator of this forum, I am contacting the FCC with a copy of your original post, which I was printing as you were snooping in my mailbox.

My spouse has dementia, but he's not stupid. He knows what is written, and what you said could destroy his trust in his caregiver, me, even if it is one of the stupidest lies you ever said here.

You need to think prior to your writing calumny. That's right. Bringing up lying charges on someone for something that would destroy a family if a family member lost his trust in his spouse would be a matter of great gravity to someone who values their private life.

How could you do that to somebody else?

I don't give a damn if you hate people here. You have no business being a moderator if you hate people who disagree with you and you are a disgrace to the forum.

You're behaving like someone with a sick and twisted mind. Quit poisoning other people's wells with hideous lies.

I reserve the right to be friends with great people who stand up to bad theories foisted on the human race by thoughtless people.

Don't you ever threaten my marriage by accusing me of something like that. How dare you say such evil things to someone else that you certainly know isn't true. My husband frequently is interested in what I am saying to people. I wouldn't hurt him for the world, but you don't seem to mind because you have dehumanized every person who has different beliefs than you have.

Get a decent life.

obvious drama queen is obvious.

get a grip, sweetheart, really.

if crap on a messageboard would break up your marriage, it isn't much of a marriage.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back