Brooklyn Babe Likes to Speak Her Mind

i guess it would be piling on to point out that jillian's not a mod, and that becki is delusional.

c'est la vie
I just learned that, del.
You know nothing about giving someone with dementia care, do you, del, and the trust that it requires.

I'm not delusional, but you are lacking in understanding of human illnesses and trust. I'm not. But I do know how adults deal with it, and I will to the last.

Good luck with your asocial views. Marginalizing other people is a slippery slope.

*Edit* I take back what i wrote...maybe you're genuinely nice and a loyal friend.

but he's still a nasty and ugly, passive aggressive creeper. he can apologize for being those things. but you know his resurrecting a four year old welcome thread just to suck up to PC was pathetic and deserved comment.
You have no right to say things that would break up the marriages of two people at USMB, madam, and if you think you do because you are a moderator, and it is agreed that you do have the right to say anything you want as a moderator of this forum, I am contacting the FCC with a copy of your original post, which I was printing as you were snooping in my mailbox.

My spouse has dementia, but he's not stupid. He knows what is written, and what you said could destroy his trust in his caregiver, me, even if it is one of the stupidest lies you ever said here.

You need to think prior to your writing calumny. That's right. Bringing up lying charges on someone for something that would destroy a family if a family member lost his trust in his spouse would be a matter of great gravity to someone who values their private life.

How could you do that to somebody else?

I don't give a damn if you hate people here. You have no business being a moderator if you hate people who disagree with you and you are a disgrace to the forum.

You're behaving like someone with a sick and twisted mind. Quit poisoning other people's wells with hideous lies.

I reserve the right to be friends with great people who stand up to bad theories foisted on the human race by thoughtless people.

Don't you ever threaten my marriage by accusing me of something like that. How dare you say such evil things to someone else that you certainly know isn't true. My husband frequently is interested in what I am saying to people. I wouldn't hurt him for the world, but you don't seem to mind because you have dehumanized every person who has different beliefs than you have.

Get a decent life.

obvious drama queen is obvious.

get a grip, sweetheart, really.

if crap on a messageboard would break up your marriage, it isn't much of a marriage.

:lmao:

Definitely a low class, mentality deficient statement by Jillian... no wonder you liked it...:eusa_hand:

apologize for your name-calling ninnyhammering, jillian. This is an introductory thread and deserves the same respect as the clean debate zone.

And you well know it.

*Edit* I take back what i wrote...maybe you're genuinely nice and a loyal friend.

but he's still a nasty and ugly, passive aggressive creeper. he can apologize for being those things. but you know his resurrecting a four year old welcome thread just to suck up to PC was pathetic and deserved comment.
You have no right to say things that would break up the marriages of two people at USMB, madam, and if you think you do because you are a moderator, and it is agreed that you do have the right to say anything you want as a moderator of this forum, I am contacting the FCC with a copy of your original post, which I was printing as you were snooping in my mailbox.

My spouse has dementia, but he's not stupid. He knows what is written, and what you said could destroy his trust in his caregiver, me, even if it is one of the stupidest lies you ever said here.

You need to think prior to your writing calumny. That's right. Bringing up lying charges on someone for something that would destroy a family if a family member lost his trust in his spouse would be a matter of great gravity to someone who values their private life.

I don't give a damn if you hate people here. You have no business being a moderator if you hate people who disagree with you and you are a disgrace to the forum.

You're behaving like someone with a sick and twisted mind. Quit poisoning other people's wells with hideous lies.

I reserve the right to be friends with great people who stand up to bad theories foisted on the human race by thoughtless people.

Don't you ever threaten my marriage by accusing me of something like that. How dare you say such evil things to someone else that you certainly know isn't true. My husband frequently is interested in what I am saying to people. I wouldn't hurt him for the world, but you don't seem to mind because you have dehumanized every person who has different beliefs than you have.

Get a decent life.

I think you pretty well covered jillian's sicknesses...

I am sorry her hate filled obsession and poor judgement with me, somehow got misdirected towards You. She needs help, no doubt.

You are a Grand Lady, anyone that knows you, certainly knows that..

Get a decent life.

if crap on a messageboard would break up your marriage, it isn't much of a marriage.

Definitely a low class, mentality deficient statement by Jillian... no wonder you liked it...:eusa_hand:

lol.. what a pathetic little troll you are, creeper.

Hey beckybooboo YOU need to think prior to your writing calumny. That's right. :lol:

Get a decent life.

Phony drama queen victim, no wonder you liked it. :eusa_hand:

lol.. what a pathetic little troll you are, creeper.

Y'all have made it abundantly clear, you and your rep ring are definitely the creeps...:eusa_snooty:

This what you said, "I love NYC, but the folks around here don't welcome any conservative views". I disagreed....

How about the 'West Bank'.....upper West Side?

the west bank? you mean because it's full of jewish liberals?

niiiiice. :thup:

but you don't live on the upper west side, anyway.

:thup:
Liberal secular Jews just can't keep up with Religious Jews:cool:

obama-08-yarmulke.gif

The latest numbers show that Obama’s national support among Jews is down to 64 percent. That puts Obama in line with stalwart vote-getters like Walter Mondale and Michael Dukakis. More significantly a Siena College poll shows that Jewish support for Obama in New York City has fallen to 51 percent.

Those numbers might seem strange until you read the latest study on the Jewish population in the city which finds that 40 percent of the city’s Jews are Orthodox—up from a third, ten years ago.

74 percent of all Jewish children in the city are Orthodox, a baby boom that will completely transform the city’s Jewish population. And that means the transformation of the Jewish vote. Within another decade, New York City will have an Orthodox majority; within a generation that majority will be so decisive as to define its political orientation. The end of the New York Jewish liberal is here

The Death of Jewish Liberalism

Forum List

Back