Hi

I tried to post a reply earlier without logging in first, and I don't think it went through. This time I logged in, so I hope this reply gets posted.

In regards to my name. Anasazi is the name of a tribe of Indians. I chose the name, because it is also the brand name of the bicycle I ride. Coincidentially, my spouse and I have been fans of the X-Files.

I replied to a newcomer on the board, and my closing comment was, "you are not alone," so I guess XSITED1, read my post and assumed I was an X-File fan.

I tried to post a reply earlier without logging in first, and I don't think it went through. This time I logged in, so I hope this reply gets posted.

In regards to my name. Anasazi is the name of a tribe of Indians. I chose the name, because it is also the brand name of the bicycle I ride. Coincidentially, my spouse and I have been fans of the X-Files.

I replied to a newcomer on the board, and my closing comment was, "you are not alone," so I guess XSITED1, read my post and assumed I was an X-File fan.

A tribe of indians, huh? They were a society of native Americans in the Southwest that were predecessors to the Native Americans Europeans first encounted when they came to this continent. Legend has it they came from another world to escape something evil, and disappeared back into that world when threatened with extinction.

I'm not an X Files fan, but I can see where they could get some play out of the Anasazi.

Forum List

Back