Britt Hume: Forgiveness depends on Christianity....

And slaughtering goats and lambs was unsuccessful as far as repentance and forgiveness went, which is why God sent Jesus, his son, to be the ultimate sacrifice.

Do you ever actually read your moronic posts?

My religion's bettah than your religion....

My religion's bettah than yours...

My religion's bettah cause we forgive bettah...

Oh, my religion's bettah than yours. :eusa_whistle:

Oh really? what is your religon?

???

what is your religion??? is it really bettah? what do you mean you forgive bettah?

Oh, what is my "religion". I didn't know what a "religon" was.

My religion is just that. Mine. What's yours?

I dare not say.. libruls would go batshit crazy! they are so intolerant of anyone's viewpoint.. I'm rocking. with :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I just wondered about it,, those are your lyrics up there yes or no?

There's having an opinion, and then there's being so ignorant that it's off the chart rude and insensitive. Brit was the latter.

This is why the level of discourse has coarsened and cheapened. Fox is mainstream rudeness and crudeness.

There's having an opinion, and then there's being so ignorant that it's off the chart rude and insensitive. Brit was the latter.

This is why the level of discourse has coarsened and cheapened. Fox is mainstream rudeness and crudeness.

and you never watch fox right? so why would you be offended at anything that goes on over there??? she wondered.

and you never watch fox right?

Who said that? Brit is supposed to report the news, not BE the news. One doesn't have to watch Fox to get all the scuttlebutt. They make fools of themselves and it becomes news.

I am just waiting for fox to have a pic of Obama up on the screen with the label "Neocon" underneath it :)

Well hey now hypocrites! What are we gonna do with Kieth Olberman and his big assed opinionated self?? doyathink??? :lol::lol::lol:

Do you watch Olberman?
I don't.

but I know a few liberal ladies who think of him as the Ubermann.

Last edited:
Do you watch Olberman?
I don't.

yes,, I do.. on occasion,, he and maddow the two biggest opinionated asses on the planet and darlings of the leftist hypocrites who maintain that fox should not voice opinions,, only report the news.

And slaughtering goats and lambs was unsuccessful as far as repentance and forgiveness went, which is why God sent Jesus, his son, to be the ultimate sacrifice.

I don't think Buddhists believe that Jesus was the son of God.

I don't think Buddhists believe that Jesus was the son of God.

....leaving....a....mark....in 3...2...1.......

Forum List

Back