Britt Hume: Forgiveness depends on Christianity....

What's funny to me is that you libs who never ever stoop to watching Fox news know so much of what goes on there,, it's just astounding.. the hypocrisy and all.
So Britt Hume did not say that or was he correct to say that in your opinion?

Last edited:
What's funny to me is that you libs who never ever stoop to watching Fox news know so much of what goes on there,, it's just astounding.. the hypocrisy and all.
So Britt Hume did not say that or was he correct ot say that in your opinion?

so do you guys watch fox news or don't you???? own up now>>>

Very little, sometimes it is on the TV at the country grocery store where I hang out some.

Now you answer my question. Or do you just prefer to run away?

Besides which, Hume is right. Of all the religions, for repentance and forgiveness, the Christian religion is the most comprehensive and successful.

Every so often, not a lot. I have seen Brit Hume before like when he softball interviewed Cheney.

Why would Woods have to become a Christian to be forgiven, assuming the idiotic premise that Christianity is the forgiveness religion? It's others that need to forgive HIM. Shouldn't Twat Hume be admonishing them to Christian up?

jeezus (no pun intended)

Every so often, not a lot. I have seen Brit Hume before like when he softball interviewed Cheney.

so how do the libs who never ever stoop so low to watch fox news know all about what goes on over there.. there's a liar in the room somewhere, we just gotta root em out.

Brit Hume is one of the most respected and highly thought of journalists in the world. By peers from every network.

It's only the little liberal nitwits who don't understand the difference between editorializing, straight news, and entertainment...let alone the difference between day and night, right and wrong, male and female, who find him hateful.

Brit Hume is one of the most respected and highly thought of journalists in the world. By peers from every network.

It's only the little liberal nitwits who don't understand the difference between editorializing, straight news, and entertainment...let alone the difference between day and night, right and wrong, male and female, who find him hateful.

they got their hate on today.. I'm amused,, cause they never ever watch fox news..

They despise what they aren't capable of understanding. And they don't understand straight news, or honest editorializing.

Besides which, Hume is right. Of all the religions, for repentance and forgiveness, the Christian religion is the most comprehensive and successful.

Really? How is the Christian religion "better" for repentance and forgiveness?

I guess the Jewish people slaughtered goats and sheep just because they liked the smell, then eh? Probably didn't have anything to do with forgiveness.

Probably also cuts out the Buddhist, Taoist, and Hindu religions as well.

What about Native Americans? Can they get forgiveness from Father Sky, or are they just consigned to hell because they aren't Christians?

You know...........there is absolutely NO WAY that Christianity in its current incarnation can be more forgiving or repentant than any other.

If you have proof, then provide links and articles that demonstrate Christianity is that much better than any other.

If you can, I will recant.

If you don't, I will tell you Christians that you're a bunch of bigoted assholes.

And slaughtering goats and lambs was unsuccessful as far as repentance and forgiveness went, which is why God sent Jesus, his son, to be the ultimate sacrifice.

Do you ever actually read your moronic posts?

who claimed he would be arrested? link please?

Um, your reference to "freedom of speech". Would you like me to bold it for you? Have you forgotten already? Here, I underlined it too.

and that has what to do with "being jailed" exactly?

Here...let me help you s l o w l y...

1. We have "freedom of speech"

which

means

2. "Speech" is not illegal.

let me repeat that for you...

"Speech" is NOT illegal.

which

means

3. The government cannot arrest you for it.

that

is

t h e g o v e r n m e n t.....

HOWEVER

and here's the kicker....the part you may have trouble grasping....

that

does

NOT

mean

that speech is FREE from criticism.

AGAIN....

that does NOT mean

that speech is FREE from criticism.

B U T

it DOES mean that

Brit Hume will

NOT

be

ARRESTED

for it......

Glad to have been of service, Willow. Get well soon.

Really? How is the Christian religion "better" for repentance and forgiveness?

I guess the Jewish people slaughtered goats and sheep just because they liked the smell, then eh? Probably didn't have anything to do with forgiveness.

Probably also cuts out the Buddhist, Taoist, and Hindu religions as well.

What about Native Americans? Can they get forgiveness from Father Sky, or are they just consigned to hell because they aren't Christians?

You know...........there is absolutely NO WAY that Christianity in its current incarnation can be more forgiving or repentant than any other.

If you have proof, then provide links and articles that demonstrate Christianity is that much better than any other.

If you can, I will recant.

If you don't, I will tell you Christians that you're a bunch of bigoted assholes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

mr. tolerance has spoken now. not another word.. it's bash the Christians hour... Kerry on.

Forum List

Back