"British troops will be deployed in Ukraine for the first time under plans being discussed with military chiefs, the UK's new defense secretary

Ooo..Turks hate the Russians.

Idk why, but I saw a Turkish guy kill a Russian ambassador, and he did not give a fuck.

He had a lot of hate in him.

I'm not searching for the vid anymore, I saw it the 1st time around. He shot him and the dude died right there.
This is part of it:

3B86AAA800000578-4048844-Unhinged_He_continued_to_shout_in_Turkish_and_Arabic_as_the_vict-a-35_1482232101708.jpg

Last edited:
they (together with Yerevan, Biden , EU) just pushed Moscow empire away from Southern Caucasus

Last edited:

Idk why, but I saw a Turkish guy kill a Russian ambassador, and he did not give a fuck.

He had a lot of hate in him.

I'm not searching for the vid anymore, I saw it the 1st time around. He shot him and the dude died right there.
This is part of it:

3B86AAA800000578-4048844-Unhinged_He_continued_to_shout_in_Turkish_and_Arabic_as_the_vict-a-35_1482232101708.jpg
ps
2221.png

Vlad Putin footsteps of Hitler.png

Ukraine army is so decimated they need foreign troops.

Question is, when will Biden man up and send troops in? Not until after the election? Why wait? Is Biden a Putin stooge?

They're surrendering in whole companies. The young men don't want to get killed while their leaders and families party in Miami

Ukraine army is so decimated they need foreign troops.

Question is, when will Biden man up and send troops in? Not until after the election? Why wait? Is Biden a Putin stooge?
What are you waiting for? get you fat ass over there and help the Ukraine army

Are you prepared to send your kids to war with Moscow ulus 🇷🇺 ? Because if Ukraine fails, that's what's going to happen.
Your war propaganda is completely dissociated from reality.

Russia has no desire to invade any of Europe. Nor is America ever going to have a draft to call up young men to go fight a war, that we have provoked.

This boondoggle is already loosing the support of the American and European public.

CNN Poll: Majority of Americans oppose more US aid for Ukraine in war with Russia​

Updated 6:11 AM EDT, Fri August 4, 2023

As war in Ukraine continues, Americans’ concerns about it have lessened​

1696125914702.png

We don't care, we want our money spent on our OWN people. Russia and Putin have repeatedly said, this war is about THEIR security, it is not about global conquest. All of your talking points and propaganda is bullshit.

Even the Poles, Ukraine's closest ally, they are tired of this bullshit, give it up.

Poland says it will no longer supply Ukraine with weapons​

There is no way, NATO or the west, will trick its populations into signing up into a war they have made with Russia. They can try to start a draft, but no one will show up at the recruiting stations for the war mongers and corrupt oligarchs plans.

"You will own nothing and be happy?"

Indeed. 🙄

Maybe our kids are just smarter than yours.

Link to to relevant time?

This war is all about artillery, and the N. Koreans have the world's largest stock pile of ready made artillery that is compatible with Soviet/Russian technology.

They also have rail and seaport connections to Russia.

1696126428049.png

Around the 17 minute mark it got into that, and after that, what N. Korea will get in return. Information on how fast the factories can produce replacement artillery and what they could expect to get in return.

It doesn't look good for the west.

As with tanks, teaching pilots and long-range weapons, the UK moves first 👍 and then more timid countries can follow.

that is a big step FORWARD ! US/Japan/EU/NZ/Canada/etc. will follow !
Great news for Ukraine equal bad news for THE HORDE 🇷🇺 🐐 🐖 ...

"British troops will be deployed in Ukraine for the first time under plans being discussed with military chiefs, the UK's new defense secretary has disclosed", - The Telegraph

Send them.....send all the Brits you want to fight for Ukraine!

More meat for the meat grinder....for NATO, the evil they are doing sacrificing these poor Ukrainian men is not enough!

Now they want to "spread the joy" throughout the collective West!

Let them. :dunno:

Thanks for the John Mc-shit-Stain quote. That idiot was one of the biggest warmongers in our history.
The US was probably actually blessed to get Obammer instead of him.

He would have started WW3 for sure.

Forum List

Back