Expulsion of the Germans from many countries after 1944 and 1945

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
have you got friends or relatives among those?

and what could they tell you?

We hear much of "illegal Jewish settlements in the West Bank."

How are they illegal? If so called "international law" prohibits the settlements, where was international law in 1967 when Egypt threatened to destroy Israel?

If Israeli leaders signed any legal documents forbidding the annexation and ethnic cleansing of land conquered in a just war, those leaders, or their successors should erase their names from the documents. The West Bank, the Golan Heights, and even Gaza should be formally annexed, ethnically cleansed of Palestinians, and settled with Jews.

The Jews need living space to settle in and prosper. The Children of Israel should be allowed to live in the land of Israel.

No, but my Dad robbed a German couple at gunpoint for a bottle of wine when he was stationed there right after the war. But he felt bad about it later, and went back and paid them for it.
then he is forgiven!

:)

How are they illegal? If so called "international law" prohibits the settlements, where was international law in 1967 when Egypt threatened to destroy Israel?

If Israeli leaders signed any legal documents forbidding the annexation and ethnic cleansing of land conquered in a just war, those leaders, or their successors should erase their names from the documents. The West Bank, the Golan Heights, and even Gaza should be formally annexed, ethnically cleansed of Palestinians, and settled with Jews.

The Jews need living space to settle in and prosper. The Children of Israel should be allowed to live in the land of Israel.
you start a completely differnt topic here …

what could you say to the topic that i have started?

the. topic is the expulsion of germans from Eastern Europe etc …..

examples ….

silesisa
pommerania
east prussia
roumania
hungary
yugoslavia ….

soviet union, poland, baltic …. in general …..

and what is the connection with the expulsion of germans?

have you got friends or relatives among those?

and what could they tell you?

No, but I recall an older relative tell me that they used to use German's from the POW camp nearby during WWII for labor and people really enjoyed talking to them when they encountered ones that spoke english. They found a teenager asleep one day who got left behind when they were working on a local bridge. They took him home and fed him until the POW camp sent someone over to fetch him. Said they were good workers and they did a good job on the bridge.

Had an uncle on my mother's side get 'expelled' from his farm near Austin once. They interned him for being a big Hitler fan, but later he was allowed to join the Army and go to the Pacific for a while. All the Germans and Czechs who live here, and he was the only Hitler fan we ever heard of around here besides a few Mexicans. Nazis are still big south of the border, Brazil as well.

Last edited:
Had an uncle on my mother's side get 'expelled' from his farm near Austin once. They interned him for being a big Hitler fan, but later he was allowed to join the Army and go to the Pacific for a while. All the Germans and Czechs who live here, and he was the Hitler fan we ever heard of around here besides a few Mexicans. Nazis are still big south of the border, Brazil as well.
ln brazil, yes …..

today one speaks of ethnic cleansing ….
Yes-----"one" does. Ethnic cleansing is accomplished by imposition of social
disability, physical attack and threatened attack. Today the Albanians are on the
run in memory of the genocide of 1915---ethnic cleansing then....what is it today?

Yes-----"one" does. Ethnic cleansing is accomplished by imposition of social
disability, physical attack and threatened attack. Today the Albanians are on the
run in memory of the genocide of 1915---ethnic cleansing then....what is it today?
it should not happen

Forum List

Back