British MI5 Returns US Administration Attitudes

This story is pretty sketchy...but at the bottom of it, it is clear that both Americans and Brits screwed up.

I'm not sure why exactly Obama gets the blame for this since he doesn't micromanage immigration matters...but I'm quite sure AQ thanks you all for your gleeful hatred of Obama.

:clap2:

You got that right. In fact, he doesn't manage period. My guess is, the White House staff has to tell him when to flush. (You know they have to put the lid down).

Last edited:
This story is pretty sketchy...but at the bottom of it, it is clear that both Americans and Brits screwed up.

I'm not sure why exactly Obama gets the blame for this since he doesn't micromanage immigration matters...but I'm quite sure AQ thanks you all for your gleeful hatred of Obama.

You got that right. In fact, he doesn't manage period. My guess is, the White House staff has to tell him when to flush. (You know they have to put the lid down).

Not what I just heard in the Census thread.

They were Al qaeda BEFORE they were in Guantanamo; and nothing at Guantanamo caused them to remain Al qaeda.

Simple as that.

Links please...
vide supra

just because someone claims someone else is a terrorist, does not make them a terrorist. I always thought it was other countries who disappeared their people...

until we did, of course.

At which point I was reminded that we interned people who were second generation Americans during WWII.... for no reason.

Another strawman? Sure sign of intellectual laziness.

But, this IS Obama's administration.

No, just a sign of somebody who sees partisan BS and calls it as it is...
Yeah, it's a strawman (YOU said Obama sits at a desk blahblahblah, not I - some things need to be spelled out for the slow) and the fact that you can't even see that is even more support for your intellectual laziness (or dishonesty, or maybe you are just slow).

It isn't Obama's administration when there is a fuck up? :lol: Got it, Grump.

If you read the OP you'll see neither the Brits or the Americans are sure that the info was passed on but in your desperation to pin anything on Obama you froth at the mouth trying to blame him for something he has no control over...nice one!

What's that about intellectual laziness or being too slow again Modo?

vide supra

There is nothing in that post that suggests they were terrorists before Gitmo...
Some are just too lazy to read links or even to keep up-to-date on current events. :lol:

Or some just troll threads making shit up..

if you care to show in your link where it says the people in question were part of AQ or terrorists before Gitmo, please do so...take your time.

Then again you've been pretty intellectually lazy and vacuous so far..why change now?

just because someone claims someone else is a terrorist, does not make them a terrorist. I always thought it was other countries who disappeared their people...

until we did, of course.

At which point I was reminded that we interned people who were second generation Americans during WWII.... for no reason.

DUMB ASS, there was a reason. A flawed reason but a reason none the less.

BTW, why is it Obama's fault that a guy who caught a flight from Holland had a bomb? From the US, I can understand your concerns. Now Obama is responsible for security at Amsterdam airport??

Christ, any more straws you want to clutch?
Strawman. It's this administration's fault for this guy still having a visa. One cannot board a plane with a US destination without a visa. State fucked up - twice.

Obama sits at an immigration desk giving out visas??

actually, he got his visa in 2008. last i checked, President Obama wasn't in office then. I suppose had he been diligent, he'd have gone through every visa granted when Bush was president, just to make sure they did the right thing.

sarcasm off...

Strawman. It's this administration's fault for this guy still having a visa. One cannot board a plane with a US destination without a visa. State fucked up - twice.

actually, he got his visa in 2008. last i checked, President Obama wasn't in office then. I suppose had he been diligent, he'd have gone through every visa granted when Bush was president, just to make sure they did the right thing.

sarcasm off...

However the terrorist did not buy a ticket for the States until December 2009 nor did he attempt to board a plane till December 2009. LONG after his father warned us TWICE, long after Britain warned us AND the condition on which he boarded the plane was a no go alos. One way ticket with NO luggage. All things that should have flagged him for personal inspection and outright denial of entering the Country.

However the terrorist did not buy a ticket for the States until December 2009 nor did he attempt to board a plane till December 2009. LONG after his father warned us TWICE, long after Britain warned us AND the condition on which he boarded the plane was a no go alos. One way ticket with NO luggage. All things that should have flagged him for personal inspection and outright denial of entering the Country.

And Obama was directly informed of all this when?

And Obama was directly informed of all this when?

FUCKING RETARD. It is his Administration, he sets the tone for following the rules and regulations and laws. And he has made it perfectly clear he is more interested in being politically correct concerning rich Muslims trying to enter this country.

HIS leadership , his policies, his choices all determine how the agencies follow the regulations, the laws and the procedures.

His administration has launched attempts to try CIA interrogators, HIS administration has ordered the military to try military members for slapping a KNOWN terrorist, HIS Administration has sidled up to every despot in the middle east and kow towed to them apologizing for us actually trying to defend ourselves. His Administration has ordered the term terrorists and terrorism not be used, his administration has declared there is no war on terror. And finally his administration has made a point of releasing terrorists to home countries and giving terrorists captured in foreign Countries by the Military and other none law enforcement agencies CIVILIAN Federal Court trials.

1. At least they are trying to fix the holes. Did Bush ever fix the hole that allowed him to IGNORE the PDB telling him that OBL wanted to use planes to attack America?

2. Or was the problem them KNOWING that people were taking flying lessons who didn't want to learn to take off and land but only to AIM the plane and doing NOTHING?

3. Where was your faux outrage when the shoebomber got on the plane?.. oh yeah, HE WAS TRIED IN A CIVILIAN TRIAL.

4. THIS guy got on the plane in the NETHERLANDS.

5. YOU CANNOT WAGE A WAR AGAINST A TACTIC. (smart people know this...loons don't)

Get your head together.

Last edited:

sarcasm off...
And, State is responsible for revoking visas when they put someone on the watch list. That happened during this administration. Guess they didn't think it was a priority.

I know! Those US TSA officers based at Amsterdam should have picked it up...

...."There's no US TSA officers's at Amsterdam." you say?

THAT'S RIGHT YOU FUCKING MORON.....

Last edited:
And, State is responsible for revoking visas when they put someone on the watch list. That happened during this administration. Guess they didn't think it was a priority.

like getting OBL wasn't Bush's priority?

Or like PDB's weren't?

or like the shoe bomber wasn't?

and unlike bush, obama is trying to find out why the lack of communication...

seriously, the faux outrage is unbecoming.

Ravi....im quite sure no president micromanages the various depts....but yet Bus and and Clinton are constantly being blamed (by the various sides) PERSONALLY....for not stopping 9/11.....

Ravi....im quite sure no president micromanages the various depts....but yet Bus and and Clinton are constantly being blamed (by the various sides) PERSONALLY....for not stopping 9/11.....

Bush's was for general incompetence... and also for the fact that he had a PDB in his hand and did nothing to follow up.

FWIW, I don't think it likely that they could have stopped 9/11... but he didn't even try...and then gave a medal to the guys whose watch it happened on. That's why he gets heat.

Just heard on evening news that five bottles of honey in checked luggage set off security alarms at the airport in Bakersfield CA today.

It was not and is not an Immigration issue at all, rather one of world wide terrorism and the safeguards to keep KNOWN terrorists and high risk others OUT. And that falls on Obama because he wants to play fast and loose with what is and is not terror and how we fight it.
I guess that's why they call it going through immigration when you travel over borders.

I'm not sure how you operate on a day to day basis with such a heavy load of shit in your head.

Forum List

Back