British MI5 Returns US Administration Attitudes

Guilt or innocence was never established, nor was it required to be imprisoned in Gitmo. Hence no links either way exist. None of that changes the validity of the point I made.

To put it simply if you kick a dog for long enough, even the most timid will bite.

One shouldn't be surprised that you are getting bitten.

Cause and effect. Simple as.

Give the links to your point about 'innocents' becoming terrorist, I mean besides quoting your leftwing talking points.

There are no links because there were no trials. As a result you have only got terrorists now. Even if before only half of them were.
And I don't have to prove anyone innocent. It is you guys that have to prove them guilty.
No sale. Nice try, though, for dodging the question, that is. :lol:

No dodge. You have no idea who was a terrorist and who wasn't.

Let's put it this way...If I get locked up in some shithole for seven years when I did nothing wrong, am I gonna want payback if there is a way for it to be provided for me? You betcha...

There are no links because there were no trials. As a result you have only got terrorists now. Even if before only half of them were.
And I don't have to prove anyone innocent. It is you guys that have to prove them guilty.

Let's put it this way...If I get locked up in some shithole for seven years when I did nothing wrong, am I gonna want payback if there is a way for it to be provided for me? You betcha...
They were Al qaeda BEFORE they were in Guantanamo; and nothing at Guantanamo caused them to remain Al qaeda.

Simple as that.

Last edited:
BTW, why is it Obama's fault that a guy who caught a flight from Holland had a bomb? From the US, I can understand your concerns. Now Obama is responsible for security at Amsterdam airport??

Christ, any more straws you want to clutch?

They were Al qaeda BEFORE they were in Guantanamo; and nothing at Guantanamo caused them to remain Al qaeda.

Simple as that.

Links please...

BTW, why is it Obama's fault that a guy who caught a flight from Holland had a bomb? From the US, I can understand your concerns. Now Obama is responsible for security at Amsterdam airport??

Strawman. It's this administration's fault for this guy still having a visa. One cannot board a plane with a US destination without a visa. State fucked up - twice.

Simple as that.

Links please...
vide supra

Strawman. It's this administration's fault for this guy still having a visa. One cannot board a plane with a US destination without a visa. State fucked up - twice.

Obama sits at an immigration desk giving out visas??

Another strawman? Sure sign of intellectual laziness.

But, this IS Obama's administration.

That aside, the original story posted by Kathi is ambiguous at best as to who knew what...but don't let that stop all you partisan hacks jumping on the bandwagon...

Another strawman? Sure sign of intellectual laziness.

But, this IS Obama's administration.

No, just a sign of somebody who sees partisan BS and calls it as it is...
Yeah, it's a strawman (YOU said Obama sits at a desk blahblahblah, not I - some things need to be spelled out for the slow) and the fact that you can't even see that is even more support for your intellectual laziness (or dishonesty, or maybe you are just slow).

It isn't Obama's administration when there is a fuck up? :lol: Got it, Grump.

Last edited:
This story is pretty sketchy...but at the bottom of it, it is clear that both Americans and Brits screwed up.

I'm not sure why exactly Obama gets the blame for this since he doesn't micromanage immigration matters...but I'm quite sure AQ thanks you all for your gleeful hatred of Obama.

:clap2:

It was not and is not an Immigration issue at all, rather one of world wide terrorism and the safeguards to keep KNOWN terrorists and high risk others OUT. And that falls on Obama because he wants to play fast and loose with what is and is not terror and how we fight it.

This story is pretty sketchy...but at the bottom of it, it is clear that both Americans and Brits screwed up.

I'm not sure why exactly Obama gets the blame for this since he doesn't micromanage immigration matters...but I'm quite sure AQ thanks you all for your gleeful hatred of Obama.

:clap2:

You missed the point, it's not I that feels glee at his incompetence, rather one of our allies.
You must then believe that every terrorist attack on America under Bush was his fault and his incompetence.

So far, Bush is way a head in incompetence.

Not even.

Forum List

Back