British MI5 Returns US Administration Attitudes

Obama sits at an immigration desk giving out visas??

actually, he got his visa in 2008. last i checked, President Obama wasn't in office then. I suppose had he been diligent, he'd have gone through every visa granted when Bush was president, just to make sure they did the right thing.

sarcasm off...

However the terrorist did not buy a ticket for the States until December 2009 nor did he attempt to board a plane till December 2009. LONG after his father warned us TWICE, long after Britain warned us AND the condition on which he boarded the plane was a no go alos. One way ticket with NO luggage. All things that should have flagged him for personal inspection and outright denial of entering the Country.
How are you going to react when someone with a phony passport and a phony get through Immigration and board a plane?

I'm sure that will be Obama's fault as well. And you won't be satisfied until we are so terrified that we cease to exist as a country.

However the terrorist did not buy a ticket for the States until December 2009 nor did he attempt to board a plane till December 2009. LONG after his father warned us TWICE, long after Britain warned us AND the condition on which he boarded the plane was a no go alos. One way ticket with NO luggage. All things that should have flagged him for personal inspection and outright denial of entering the Country.

And Obama was directly informed of all this when?

FUCKING RETARD. It is his Administration, he sets the tone for following the rules and regulations and laws. And he has made it perfectly clear he is more interested in being politically correct concerning rich Muslims trying to enter this country.

HIS leadership , his policies, his choices all determine how the agencies follow the regulations, the laws and the procedures.

His administration has launched attempts to try CIA interrogators, HIS administration has ordered the military to try military members for slapping a KNOWN terrorist, HIS Administration has sidled up to every despot in the middle east and kow towed to them apologizing for us actually trying to defend ourselves. His Administration has ordered the term terrorists and terrorism not be used, his administration has declared there is no war on terror. And finally his administration has made a point of releasing terrorists to home countries and giving terrorists captured in foreign Countries by the Military and other none law enforcement agencies CIVILIAN Federal Court trials.
So you agree that Bush is responsible for 9/11.

Don't piss of our allies, especially when they are Brits. This too today.
Freed Guantánamo inmates are heading for Yemen to join al-Qaeda fight

At least a dozen former Guantánamo Bay inmates have rejoined al-Qaeda to fight in Yemen, The Times has learnt, amid growing concern over the ability of the country’s Government to accept almost 100 more former inmates from the detention centre.

....​

They are not pleased with Obama, apparently.

Why not we are inviting them here so we dont have to fight them there.

Good news: State Department encouraging immigration from Yemen!
The more jihadis come to the U.S, you see, the more "diverse" we will be! "State Department Using 'Diversity Visas' to Encourage Immigration to U.S. from Terror-Ridden Yemen," by Matt Cover for CNS News, January 5 (thanks to Weasel Zippers):

(CNSNews.com) - The State Department has awarded 1,011 special "diversity visas" allowing Yemeni nationals to immigrate to the United States since 2000, the year 17 U.S. sailors were killed when the USS Cole was attacked by terrorists in the Yemeni port of Aden.
The "diversity visas" are designed to encourage immigration from countries that do not otherwise send significant numbers of immigrants to the United States.

The State Department roster of all countries whose nationals have received "diversity visas" to immigrate to the United States in 2010, for example, shows that 2 of these immigrants will be from Luxembourg, 3 from the Solomon Islands, 4 from French Guiana, 5 from Reunion, 6 from Cape Verde, 7 from Malta, 8 from Guinea-Bissau, 9 from Comoros, 10 from Suriname--and 72 from Yemen. Nationals of the four states listed by the State Department as state sponsors of terrorism--Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria--also received "diversity visas" from the State Department to immigrate to the United States in 2010. These include 98 from Syria, 298 from Cuba, 1,084 from Sudan, and 2,773 from Iran.

That the U.S. would encourage immigration from Yemen during the past decade is of interest because of the terrorist problem in that country.

Uh, yeah.

Pamela had exclusive information on this witless program back in April 2009.

Good news: State Department encouraging immigration from Yemen! - Jihad Watch

At least a dozen former Guantánamo Bay inmates have rejoined al-Qaeda to fight in Yemen, The Times has learnt, amid growing concern over the ability of the country’s Government to accept almost 100 more former inmates from the detention centre.

....​

The more jihadis come to the U.S, you see, the more "diverse" we will be! "State Department Using 'Diversity Visas' to Encourage Immigration to U.S. from Terror-Ridden Yemen," by Matt Cover for CNS News, January 5 (thanks to Weasel Zippers):

(CNSNews.com) - The State Department has awarded 1,011 special "diversity visas" allowing Yemeni nationals to immigrate to the United States since 2000, the year 17 U.S. sailors were killed when the USS Cole was attacked by terrorists in the Yemeni port of Aden.
The "diversity visas" are designed to encourage immigration from countries that do not otherwise send significant numbers of immigrants to the United States.

The State Department roster of all countries whose nationals have received "diversity visas" to immigrate to the United States in 2010, for example, shows that 2 of these immigrants will be from Luxembourg, 3 from the Solomon Islands, 4 from French Guiana, 5 from Reunion, 6 from Cape Verde, 7 from Malta, 8 from Guinea-Bissau, 9 from Comoros, 10 from Suriname--and 72 from Yemen. Nationals of the four states listed by the State Department as state sponsors of terrorism--Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria--also received "diversity visas" from the State Department to immigrate to the United States in 2010. These include 98 from Syria, 298 from Cuba, 1,084 from Sudan, and 2,773 from Iran.

That the U.S. would encourage immigration from Yemen during the past decade is of interest because of the terrorist problem in that country.

Uh, yeah.

Nearly seems a parody of the death country, unfortunately it isn't a parody.

....​

Uh, yeah.

Nearly seems a parody of the death country, unfortunately it isn't a parody.
We did the same thing with the somaliens , Now they are causes labor problems everywhere they work due to their needs, Although they are nice enough to leave to go on jihad.

I'm not sure why exactly Obama gets the blame for this since he doesn't micromanage immigration matters...but I'm quite sure AQ thanks you all for your gleeful hatred of Obama.

:clap2:

Ravi....im quite sure no president micromanages the various depts....but yet Bus and and Clinton are constantly being blamed (by the various sides) PERSONALLY....for not stopping 9/11.....

Bush's was for general incompetence... and also for the fact that he had a PDB in his hand and did nothing to follow up.

FWIW, I don't think it likely that they could have stopped 9/11... but he didn't even try...and then gave a medal to the guys whose watch it happened on. That's why he gets heat.

i agree Jill....Bush never came off as a bright guy....the only thing i say he was our best President at was....Comedy...without trying he was the funniest President ever...the fool me once,fool me twice thing is a skit worthy of SNL....

i agree Jill....Bush never came off as a bright guy....the only thing i say he was our best President at was....Comedy...without trying he was the funniest President ever...the fool me once,fool me twice thing is a skit worthy of SNL....

it was pretty funny. he was incapable of saying 'fool me twice, shame on me'. lol...

i thought him saying his best day as president was this fish he caught...and that he had never had a bad day as president (despite losing 3,000 people in ny and thousands in iraq and an entire city of new orleans) was pretty telling.

and, unfortunately, not so funny.

Last edited:
can you imagine if obama shot someone in the face and then his secret service sent the police away til the next day?

Especially if the guy he shot was white. :eek:

Unless it was Joe Biden, then nobody would probably care. :lol:

shades of WW2. the brits warned us about operation drum beat. the Nazi Uboat attack on the US east coast. it was ignorned by an Admiral named King. he blew it off cause he didn't like the brits. it cost a lotta lives.

This story is pretty sketchy...but at the bottom of it, it is clear that both Americans and Brits screwed up.

I'm not sure why exactly Obama gets the blame for this since he doesn't micromanage immigration matters...but I'm quite sure AQ thanks you all for your gleeful hatred of Obama.

:clap2:

Where does the buck stop then?

Oh that's right, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhh

:rolleyes:

They were Al qaeda BEFORE they were in Guantanamo; and nothing at Guantanamo caused them to remain Al qaeda.

Simple as that.

Only the simplest of people would consider the fact that they were imprisoned as a touchstone for guilt or innocence.
The way it works is:
1. If you have enough on someone to imprison them indeffinatly in contravention to the GCs then
2. You have enough to convict them of a crime. - You can call it a war crime if you must.
3. Once proven, you can either lock them up or shoot the buggers. If your legal system allows for that.

And, State is responsible for revoking visas when they put someone on the watch list. That happened during this administration. Guess they didn't think it was a priority.

like getting OBL wasn't Bush's priority?

Or like PDB's weren't?

or like the shoe bomber wasn't?

and unlike bush, obama is trying to find out why the lack of communication...

seriously, the faux outrage is unbecoming.

Just for the record (and this isn't really directed at you as an individual)..... I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of other people deciding what is or is not legitimate outrage. The overuse of the whine 'faux' is tiresome.

This administration has gone out of its way to tone down relations with allies, particularly Britain. Seems there is a sign they are returning the favor:

Power Line - Chickens Come Home, Roost

The Obama administration has gone out of its way to poison relationships with traditional allies with Great Britain, and it seems that the favor is now being returned, as the Prime Minister's office has disclosed publicly that British intelligence, MI5, warned the US about Umar Abdulmutallab. The Telegraph reports:

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was named in a file of people based in Britain who had made contact with radical Muslim preachers. The file was sent to the US authorities in 2008.

The disclosure will embarrass President Barack Obama, who is already under pressure after failures by US intelligence to identify the bomber. ......

The decision by Downing Street to give details of the shared intelligence was unlikely to be welcomed by the White House. It was the latest in a series of incidents, which have strained relations between Britain and America.​

Lack of cooperation with foreign intelligence agencies can be a problem.....but it must have been Bush.:cuckoo:

No...Obama points fingers at the people working for him and they have to remain silent. I can imagine what they're thinking when that skinny little shit with the big flappy ears bad-mouths them to their faces. It would make me want to kick his ass.

And, State is responsible for revoking visas when they put someone on the watch list. That happened during this administration. Guess they didn't think it was a priority.

like getting OBL wasn't Bush's priority?

Or like PDB's weren't?

or like the shoe bomber wasn't?

and unlike bush, obama is trying to find out why the lack of communication...

seriously, the faux outrage is unbecoming.

Just for the record (and this isn't really directed at you as an individual)..... I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of other people deciding what is or is not legitimate outrage. The overuse of the whine 'faux' is tiresome.

i can see where you might think the term "faux" is overused. perhaps unoriginal, but sometimes the tried and true says what is needed.

I could have said her assertion was partisan BS...

I could have sait it was a pathetic effort to politicize this...

I could have said it was something that apparently outrages her when obama didn't catch the prior state dept's error...which makes her sound like a hack which is beneath her.

i figure faux outrage said it all... much more politely.

Forum List

Back