Brithers lose as yet another judges refuses to look at evidence

That may be.

What's it mean to you if it is? If it isn't true then he was born in Kenya, what does that mean to you? The latter of course is not true he was born in Hawaii.

I don't think it much matters 30 years later. Even if he wasn't forthcoming with the truth, we all do dumb things as kids, and I wouldn't particularly hold it against him. Bush did cocaine when he was younger. I didn't hold that against him either. He was a bad President for other reasons.

What I do know is that this birfer shit helps him more than hurts him. It makes his opponents look like deranged fucking morons. Which they are.

actually it may be a wash. The apologists for Obama's obvious and very provable lying look like low information lemmings. The apologists are protecting Obama no matter what, cause that is what you are doing.

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

(I figured an out of country new outlet may seem more impartial)

What's it mean to you if it is? If it isn't true then he was born in Kenya, what does that mean to you? The latter of course is not true he was born in Hawaii.

I don't think it much matters 30 years later. Even if he wasn't forthcoming with the truth, we all do dumb things as kids, and I wouldn't particularly hold it against him. Bush did cocaine when he was younger. I didn't hold that against him either. He was a bad President for other reasons.

What I do know is that this birfer shit helps him more than hurts him. It makes his opponents look like deranged fucking morons. Which they are.

actually it may be a wash. The apologists for Obama's obvious and very provable lying look like low information lemmings. The apologists are protecting Obama no matter what, cause that is what you are doing.

It's not a wash. Obama has been a poor President IMO. But these dumbasses make the alternatives look worse.

Can you imagine a Democrat Presidential candidate making "Bush was behind 9/11" their central campaign plank?" That's what Trump did with this birfer idiocy. You might say "It's just Trump." If he had been polling 2%, that might be valid, but he was polling 20% and #2 behind Romney before dropping out. This part of the base has gone Full Retard and it hurts the GOP.

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

So?

By your own admission rightwing zealots took the ball, ran with it and have now turned it into a cottage industry which continues to embarrass today's U.S. Republican Party.

You and Cafe can cite the Clinton campaign starting it all you want, doesn't mean shit at this point.

Yeah, I thought so too, that is why I posted that link along with this one from The Daily Beast written by John Avalon The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - The Daily Beast , which also states that the democrats started the birther mess.

In that article he speaks of his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America but the author of that story John Avalon also says this:

But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

However I was called a liar by Jake for linking to such. :eusa_eh: Strange that.

It's not a wash. Obama has been a poor President IMO. But these dumbasses make the alternatives look worse.

Can you imagine a Democrat Presidential candidate making "Bush was behind 9/11" their central campaign plank?" That's what Trump did with this birfer idiocy. You might say "It's just Trump." If he had been polling 2%, that might be valid, but he was polling 20% and #2 behind Romney before dropping out. This part of the base has gone Full Retard and it hurts the GOP.

When in the hell was Trump ever a serious Presidential contender? The answer is never. In my opinon he was really carrying the water for Obama. Making stupid statements trying to put the focus where it should not be. Instead of Trump focusing on the many, many economic failures of Obama he picked the Kenya birth BS. In my opinion Trump was acting in Obama behalf not his demise. Trump dropped out because he didn't recieve the support that he expected and he wasn't really serous, like Cain, that should prove he is nothing more then a Rino. Besides, after this last election who can ever again trust polls? Either the polls were way, way off or our election process is corrupt.

Besides, if what you are saying is true and he did receive 20 percent then it must not have hurt him that badly. You got to be careful arguing both sides.

Never the less, I am not a birther, Obama was born in Hawaii and lied about it, to that there is no doubt. If he did it for economic gain the American people should know, one way or the other. Just like Nixon was exposed.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6612121 said:

Yeah, I thought so too, that is why I posted that link along with this one from The Daily Beast written by John Avalon The 'Birthers' Began on the Left - The Daily Beast , which also states that the democrats started the birther mess.

In that article he speaks of his book Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe Is Hijacking America but the author of that story John Avalon also says this:

But there's an inconvenient truth liberals are going to have to confront: The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

However I was called a liar by Jake for linking to such. :eusa_eh: Strange that.

Being called a liar because they have nothing to counter with other the insult should be worn as a badge of honor.

So?

By your own admission rightwing zealots took the ball, ran with it and have now turned it into a cottage industry which continues to embarrass today's U.S. Republican Party.

You and Cafe can cite the Clinton campaign starting it all you want, doesn't mean shit at this point.

So do tell, does such make us liars, to point out lies which were started by the left to dirty someone while playing “smear your opponent politics and win and any cost”. Smear Obama and have people believe he is foreign born possible terrorist supporter in a turban? That is exactly why HRC’s camp started the lie, FEAR of Muslims at the time.

Why is it most on the left do not want to face such a truth? Why is that such a hard fact to swallow? Why can one tell a lie and when others believe it, it makes them the wrong ones?

I think those who started the lie are just as culpable as those who believe it. Such is why I always ask if those who hate birthers also hate the source.

CaféAuLait;6612121 said:

Being called a liar because they have nothing to counter with other the insult should be worn as a badge of honor.

The lie I am referring to by is quite clear: that Obama is not a citizen. Who cares if HRC started it. The lie being told by the wacks is that I denied HRC started it. But they can go back and give us the post number if they wish.

They are now lying to cover up their lying.

So?

Do me a favor and do just a little research on this blog site. Go back and see how many threads were started concerning Obama's BC including this one. I will bet that the vast majority are started by the Obama apologists not the other side. The apologists want this to stay around they apprently think that it makes Obama look good by make the other side look bad??? Really is that the extend to making Obama look good is by making everyone else look bad??? Really?

It is clear Obama is the first birther lying about being born in Kenya. He took advantage of his lie, that is dishonesty and he wasn't a "kid" when he did it.

CaféAuLait;6612121 said:

The lie I am referring to by is quite clear: that Obama is not a citizen. Who cares if HRC started it. The lie being told by the wacks is that I denied HRC started it. But they can go back and give us the post number if they wish.

It was FAR from clear, you go back and you look at the post you negged me for. No where do I support birthers. I merely pointed out that HRC and Company started this mess and YOU called me a liar and negged me for it calling my post a “FLAT LIE”

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6609085-post25.html

CaféAuLait;6612189 said:

So?

So do tell, does such make us liars, to point out lies which were started by the left to dirty someone while playing “smear your opponent politics and win and any cost”. Smear Obama and have people believe he is foreign born possible terrorist supporter in a turban? That is exactly why HRC’s camp started the lie, FEAR of Muslims at the time.

Why is it most on the left do not want to face such a truth? Why is that such a hard fact to swallow? Why can one tell a lie and when others believe it, it makes them the wrong ones?

I think those who started the lie are just as culpable as those who believe it. Such is why I always ask if those who hate birthers also hate the source.

It means nothing at this point. Period.

So?

Do me a favor and do just a little research on this blog site. Go back and see how many threads were started concerning Obama's BC including this one. I will bet that the vast majority are started by the Obama apologists not the other side. The apologists want this to stay around they apprently think that it makes Obama look good by make the other side look bad??? Really is that the extend to making Obama look good is by making everyone else look bad??? Really?

It is clear Obama is the first birther lying about being born in Kenya. He took advantage of his lie, that is dishonesty and he wasn't a "kid" when he did it.

And?

CaféAuLait;6612121 said:

Obama himself let the lie stand for at least 12 years. Let him prove it to be a lie in a court of law then it will be over with. I think people have a right to question the qualification of a canidate and by what I read in the article the judge is acting above the law by not allowing the suit to continue. If just ONE case went through the system then that should shut up everyone. But I don't want it to be about where he was born, I want it to be about him lying about it and did he recieve economic gain because he did. That seems like what they did to Nixon.

So?

And?

The people should know if they elected a thief.

CaféAuLait;6612189 said:
So?

It means nothing at this point. Period.

Why? Why don't we hold the person responsible for such a lie and dirty politics? If this had been let’s say, McCain. I’m quite sure he would have been called to the carpet and asked to explain why he lied through his teeth to dirty his opponent. Why he started a lie that created a national movement which has congested our court system and called into question the validity of a sitting president right to be president.

Obama himself let the lie stand for at least 12 years. Let him prove it to be a lie in a court of law then it will be over with. I think people have a right to question the qualification of a canidate and by what I read in the article the judge is acting above the law by not allowing the suit to continue. If just ONE case went through the system then that should shut up everyone. But I don't want it to be about where he was born, I want it to be about him lying about it and did he recieve economic gain because he did. That seems like what they did to Nixon.

You fail, Freewill and Cafe au Lait. This is not Obama's fault at all, it's now yours. The judges make the decision, not the plaintiffs. You hurt the GOP by doing this, terribly.

Last edited:

You fail, Freewill and Cafe au Lait. This is not Obama's fault at all, it's now yours. The judges make the decision, not the plaintiffs. You hurt the GOP by doing this, terribly.

I guess it was good I caught your edit. LOL, explain why Hilary Clinton lying and playing dirty politics is my fault and my pointing out she lied is some failure on my part? I'll wait patiently for an explanation. And what is it I am doing to hurt the GOP by pointing out dirty politics?

Forum List

Back