Brithers lose as yet another judges refuses to look at evidence

keep it up birfers :thup:

1340309999_2889_Birthers.jpg

It's like the John Birch Society has taken over.

One of William F Buckley's goals was to make conservatism respectable again. And to do that, he knew he had to make the nutter fringe irrelevant. If he were alive today, Buckley would be very dismayed and worried.

So, what is it now, 0-96 for the birfers?

Those who believe he was born in Kenya are just plain wrong, those who know he said he was born in Kenya to gain economic advantage, now they are on to something.

Obama obviously lied.

Americans seriously don't care, Freewill, because they are educated on the issue. If the birfer sheeple want to eat on thin grass pasture, continue by all means. Truly, from above, I quote that Freewill is "not much better than a full-blown retard birfer"

That has to be perhaps the stupidist thing posted yet. The masses may know there is an issue but I seriously doubt they know the extend of Obama lying. Born in Hawaii but without doubt let it stand to at least 2004 that he was born in Kenya. You can deny reality by name calling or making idiotic statements but the facts be the facts.

I am not a birther, he was born in Hawaii but lied about being born in Kenya. Thus making him the very first birther. Too, too funny.

obama would admit that he was born on Mars if he thought it would get him a vote. He likes it when people call him the Messiah, the lord and saviour. If it sells books to claim to be born in Kenya, that's what he will do. If it gets him votes to claim he was born in Hawaii, he'll do that. According to his statements and his gargantuan wife's statements, Kenya is his HOMELAND. This doesn't have to mean that he was born there, but his loyalty, his emotional attachments is to Kenya not the US. Home is where the heart is, and obama's sure isn't in the United States.

I think he used the claim to gain economic advantage. To lie to gain economic advantage is a crime. That is why I think his college records are sealed. Why else would he hide grades that the left say have to be outstanding? Of course when Clinton lied under oath depriving a woman her constitutional rights the left didn't give a squat so them not giving a crap now is hardly surprising.

Imagine, Nixon left office over a two bit break-in, whow has the country changed.

the bitter skank just logged-on :rolleyes:

That's bitter SUBVERSIVE to you.

The right makes a mistake trying to force out the fact of obama's birthplace and should concentrate instead on where obama feels that his homeland is. Which is not the United States.

It's 100% for Obama. The birfers are a poison in the Republican ranks, period.

Deny away, obama worshipers, won't change anything though. There's enough of us that know obama is illegally holding the office of President. His time is coming though. He'll pay, someday, we're patient.

hey the welcher is a nut...Awesome.

Those who believe he was born in Kenya are just plain wrong, those who know he said he was born in Kenya to gain economic advantage, now they are on to something.

Obama obviously lied.

That may be.

Probably is. I have no doubt that Obama live on his financial aid application. Not unlike millions of Americans do. I'm also sure that the statute of limitations expired long ago even if he did

Probably is. I have no doubt that Obama lied on his financial aid application. Not unlike millions of Americans do. I'm also sure that the statute of limitations expired long ago even if he did

It's still the crime of fraud even if he can no longer be tried for it. And maybe it wasn't fraud - maybe he was born in kenya like he says!! Either way he's in trouble.

And not a single case tried on the merits. Judges just refuse to let the cases go to trial.!! The more that happens, the more converts us birthers get. We are winning.

The birfers continue to poison the GOP well of voters and drive millions away.

Did you see the op/ed I posted a few days ago? It was from WND so you know exactly what its worth ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ther-round-cuz-youre-gonna-love-this-one.html

Still can't get anyone to comment on that turkey of a thread, can you?

Hey, its usually the nutters who post crap from wnd. And, actually, its an interesting position and, honest ;), I was just trying to be helpful.

You do realize, don't you, no one forces you to read my posts or my links. Just thought I'd mention that in case you didn't know it. :lol:

Probably is. I have no doubt that Obama lied on his financial aid application. Not unlike millions of Americans do. I'm also sure that the statute of limitations expired long ago even if he did

It's still the crime of fraud even if he can no longer be tried for it. And maybe it wasn't fraud - maybe he was born in kenya like he says!! Either way he's in trouble.

NO!!!!!! He was born in Hawaii!!!!!!! Damn it, he told us he wasn't now he is telling us he was, don't be a birther. Where he was born in immaterial, he lied at some point and is in violation of a law one way or the other, maybe.

Only in your loon head, freewill, only in your loon head. You birfers are hurting the GOP.

Forum List

Back