Brithers lose as yet another judges refuses to look at evidence

Oh boy let's give the judge a round of applause for violating his oath of office and state law. Regardless what the evidence would show, by law they had a right to a hearing. The judge should be overturned and disciplined by the appellate court.

Nope. The court had the option to hear evidence but no requirement to do so. No one's rights were trampled. The judge probably found the case to be frivilous. Not everyone is wedded to silly conspiracy theories. :D

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

snopes.com: Promotional Booklet[/url

Fair enough, if we are to believe what she says then where did she get the idea he was born in kenya? Where did the news paper announcing his Senate seat get the idea?

An Error indicates an error. As if she typed Kenya instead of Hawaii which absolutely makes no sense at all. So maybe she was the one lying, trying t embellish the story. Is she a fraud? Because it is unbelievable that one would mistake Kenya for Hawaii by accident, simply not plausible.

Here is an article from someone who isn't right wing discussing the subject. I provided his theory, which I agree to, after the link.

[URL="http://reason.com/blog/2012/05/19/general-theory-explains-obama-book-catal"]General Theory Explains Obama Book Catalogue, Hawaii Birth Certificate, and Cherokee Elizabeth Warren

So here’s my theory: Obama was born in Hawaii, but at some point in his life he considered it expedient to claim he was born in Kenya. In other words, the myth of the Kenyan birth was invented by Barack Obama himself.

Tooo funny, Obama the very first birther.

This Kenyan newspaper account was a modified AP story. The AP story did not say he was born in Kenya. An overzealous Kenyan reporter put that bit in.

Here are other newspapers which carried the very same AP story. They do not have the Kenyan-born invention:

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Ryan ends Senate bid

Ryan drops out of race for Illinois Senate amid damaging sex club allegations

Here is a New York Times 1990 article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Thanks, G, for having the patience to defend unsuspecting Americans from the lunacy which engulfs our conspiracy theory types. You should drop by the Conspiracy Theory board for a frontal view of the tin-foil hatters in full bloom. It's worth the laugh. :D

CaféAuLait;6612939 said:
CaféAuLait;6612884 said:
I do not need to "go back and read everything again'. Here is the post you jumped me for,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6609085-post25.html

I was agreeing with you about court costs and said it was a shame that the dems started the mess, you called me a liar, and called the post a "FLAT OUT" lie and negged me for it, when in fact what I posted was the truth.

It has not just been the "looney right" filing law suits costing us taxpayers money, Hilary Clinton's staunch supporter, a lawyer and a democrat, Phil Berg filed the first lawsuit against Obama not being a citizen. One which was filed right before the Democratic convention kicked off and started the ball rolling on that shit.

And if you don't want to know if I am male or female or my age, don't presume to know in your posts, by calling me 'son' and lamenting you are probably older than me. TIA.

Sigh. And do not presume that you have it right now. "lamenting you are probably older than me" is ironic. I love my age and my life. May you have the blessings that I have when you are as old as I am as I type. No, I still am not going to neg you for being a derpette, young missy! :lol:

Of course you’re not going to neg me again in a few short hours, I did not think the forum allowed it. You jumped the gun and thought I was a birther before you even tried to understand what I was saying. You could not see I was agreeing with you and still refuse to see such. You mentioned the cost of all this mess in courts and said fines should be imposed. Both democrats AND republicans have filed such suits. Such cost is a direct result of a lie told to win an election by a political opponent. Those are the ramifications which should be addressed when elected officials pull these stunts and they should be levied with fines.

Sigh.:lol: Then you take it up with HRC and the ultra right loons, not me. Nothing, even though you have much of it wrong, changes that the ultra right picking up the birfer lie, even if it were from HRC of which I am still not convinced, helped BHO to the presidency.

CaféAuLait;6612939 said:
Sigh. And do not presume that you have it right now. "lamenting you are probably older than me" is ironic. I love my age and my life. May you have the blessings that I have when you are as old as I am as I type. No, I still am not going to neg you for being a derpette, young missy! :lol:

Of course you’re not going to neg me again in a few short hours, I did not think the forum allowed it. You jumped the gun and thought I was a birther before you even tried to understand what I was saying. You could not see I was agreeing with you and still refuse to see such. You mentioned the cost of all this mess in courts and said fines should be imposed. Both democrats AND republicans have filed such suits. Such cost is a direct result of a lie told to win an election by a political opponent. Those are the ramifications which should be addressed when elected officials pull these stunts and they should be levied with fines.

Sigh.:lol: Then you take it up with HRC and the ultra right loons, not me. Nothing, even though you have much of it wrong, changes that the ultra right picking up the birfer lie, even if it were from HRC of which I am still not convinced, helped BHO to the presidency.

Why you keep insisting that I thought it changed anything is beyond me, I never made that claim. The only thing I said was the democrats are culpable and should be leveraged fines as well, perhaps even more so since they started the lie to begin with to smear a political candidate. Kinda like yelling fire in a crowded theater. The lie has had far reaching implications. I also stated that such lies should be recognized in our elected officials and they should be held accountable for such as well.

No one has ever shown Obama's mother ever visited Kenya. Not just in 1961, but ever.

And when you think about it, why would she? Obama's father had another wife there, and I'm sure he would not take any kind of risk the two of them would meet.

As for how the clerk mistook him as being born in Kenya, she probably heard he was Kenyan, and assumed that meant he was born in Kenya. "Kenyan" is more exotic to the western ear than, say, someone claiming they are Irish. If someone says they are Irish, we don't automatically assume they were born in Ireland, but with a "Kenyan" we might.

Last edited:
Thanks, G, for having the patience to defend unsuspecting Americans from the lunacy which engulfs our conspiracy theory types. You should drop by the Conspiracy Theory board for a frontal view of the tin-foil hatters in full bloom. It's worth the laugh. :D

I spent many years dealing with these kind of people. I am all laughed out. :)

So here’s my theory: Obama was born in Hawaii, but at some point in his life he considered it expedient to claim he was born in Kenya. In other words, the myth of the Kenyan birth was invented by Barack Obama himself.

Many birthers believe that too. By no means do all of us think he was born in kenya. If he did invent the kenya-birth lie he probably did it to get a college scholarship and that is the crime of fraud.

[As for how the clerk mistook him as being born in Kenya, she probably heard he was Kenyan, and assumed that meant he was born in Kenya. "Kenyan" is more exotic to the western ear than, say, someone claiming they are Irish. If someone says they are Irish, we don't automatically assume they were born in Ireland, but with a "Kenyan" we might.

HAHA. I love how you demote the editor to status of "clerk". HAHAHA

Now explain how this innocent error went undetected for 16 years !!!!??? You can't because obozo let the lie stand knowing he would be open to fraud charges if the truth came out.

Last edited:

Many birthers believe that too. By no means do all of us think he was born in kenya. If he did invent the kenya-birth lie he probably did it to get a college scholarship and that is the crime of fraud.

Wrong again:

The claim is that Obama received a Fulbright scholarship for foreign students, proving that he is not a U.S. citizen and therefore not eligible to be president. Supposedly this was reported by The Associated Press. But the claim is false and the story is a hoax.

Obama’s scholarship wasn’t a Fulbright. It’s true that many foreign students come to the U.S. under the Fulbright program, sponsored by the United States Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. But Fulbrights for foreign students are primarily intended for graduate students studying for masters’ degrees or Ph.D. degrees, not for college freshmen and sophomores.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

And needless to say it's also idiocy to suggest Obama ‘lied’ about being from Kenya to fraudulently obtain a scholarship, as the scholarship wouldn’t be awarded to a freshman in any event.

You are beyond even contempt. I am not a birther that excuse is not going to get Obama off the hook. He was BORN IN HAWAII, he has said so, he has produced a BC. OK get over it. Now is he a liar, absolutely without question the evidence has been shown to you and is clear as a bell. How many of you low informed liberals know of his lie of being born in Kenya? Obama is truly the first birther, way too funny.

Are you aware that Obama qualified for MORE financial aid if he was born in the USA, than if he was born in Kenya? There was absolutely no financial advantage to be gained by claiming that he was born outside the US, rather the opposite is true. If he had not claimed to have been born in the US, he could not have qualified for assistance such as Pell Grants.

IOW's, this line of birther questioning is just another red herring.

CaféAuLait;6613194 said:
CaféAuLait;6612939 said:

Why you keep insisting that I thought it changed anything is beyond me, I never made that claim. The only thing I said was the democrats are culpable and should be leveraged fines as well, perhaps even more so since they started the lie to begin with to smear a political candidate. Kinda like yelling fire in a crowded theater. The lie has had far reaching implications. I also stated that such lies should be recognized in our elected officials and they should be held accountable for such as well.

Do you have a crime to process, then? Give me the criminal code.

Last edited:
[As for how the clerk mistook him as being born in Kenya, she probably heard he was Kenyan, and assumed that meant he was born in Kenya. "Kenyan" is more exotic to the western ear than, say, someone claiming they are Irish. If someone says they are Irish, we don't automatically assume they were born in Ireland, but with a "Kenyan" we might.

HAHA. I love how you demote the editor to status of "clerk". HAHAHA

Now explain how this innocent error went undetected for 16 years !!!!??? You can't because obozo let the lie stand knowing he would be open to fraud charges if the truth came out.

"Undetected for 16 years". You make it sound like this little pamphlet which was circulated in 1991 amoungst a small circle of business people had the circulation of the Bible or something.

It went "undetected" because it was just a fucking pamphlet, fool. It isn't like it was in circulation for 16 years. Then some muckraking dipshit birther found it and made it into a bigger deal than it was.

Tooo funny, Obama the very first birther.

So you admit this myth about Obama telling people he was born in Kenya is just a "theory".

But then in your next breath, you ignore that and speak about it as if it were fact, and call Obama the first birther.

Wow. The way your mind works is just fascinating. We are watching you believe your own bullshit as you speak it, right in front of our eyes!

Tooo funny.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back