Brithers lose as yet another judges refuses to look at evidence

[Are you aware that Obama qualified for MORE financial aid if he was born in the USA, than if he was born in Kenya? .

No i don't know that. It's a lie you just made up. You obo-lovers are getting scared of the birther issue. HAHAHA

Here's my "theory".

Birfers are upset a negro occupies the White House.

HAHAHAHA. You libulals never change. When you have no argument, scream racism. !!

And then you whine cuz everyone hear laughs at you.

Much of birferism is fed by racism and ethnocentrism.

The dems could not hurt the GOP anymore than the birfers have all of these years: losers.

Again with the racism racism racism crap. That's all libulals ever say and people are sick of it. Fact is the only racism in america is affirmative action and it's massive and libs love it.

Again with the racism racism racism crap. That's all libulals ever say and people are sick of it. Fact is the only racism in america is affirmative action and it's massive and libs love it.

while all birfers are retards and/or scammers, it may be true that not all birfers are racists.

calling blacks mentally inferior is certainly something a racist might do.

Saying that the fault rests on minorities for not getting what the GOP has to offer is racist.

Denying one's racism while stating the correct accusation of racism is racism itself.

So here’s my theory: Obama was born in Hawaii, but at some point in his life he considered it expedient to claim he was born in Kenya. In other words, the myth of the Kenyan birth was invented by Barack Obama himself.

Tooo funny, Obama the very first birther.

So you admit this myth about Obama telling people he was born in Kenya is just a "theory".

But then in your next breath, you ignore that and speak about it as if it were fact, and call Obama the first birther.

Wow. The way your mind works is just fascinating. We are watching you believe your own bullshit as you speak it, right in front of our eyes!

Tooo funny.

Actually that was a quote from the article linked. What I am saying is that someone spread the lie that Obama was born in Kenya, who is the most logical person, the only person? Obama who eles? No I am consistant, Obama was born in Hawaii but made the claim he was born in Kenya or at least let people believe he was nothing else makes sense. Quit using race to blind yourself.

Freewill, let it go. This is over. You only hurt the GOP and strengthen the Dems.

Freewill, let it go. This is over. You only hurt the GOP and strengthen the Dems.

HAHAHA. More desperation from the anti-birthers. You don't want your boy obozo exposed as the fraud he is but the internet is doing it and can't be stopped. HAHA

So here’s my theory: Obama was born in Hawaii, but at some point in his life he considered it expedient to claim he was born in Kenya. In other words, the myth of the Kenyan birth was invented by Barack Obama himself.

So you admit this myth about Obama telling people he was born in Kenya is just a "theory".

But then in your next breath, you ignore that and speak about it as if it were fact, and call Obama the first birther.

Wow. The way your mind works is just fascinating. We are watching you believe your own bullshit as you speak it, right in front of our eyes!

Tooo funny.

Actually that was a quote from the article linked. What I am saying is that someone spread the lie that Obama was born in Kenya, who is the most logical person, the only person? Obama who eles?

You are asking who is most likely to be the ones spreading the lie that Obama was born in Kenya in A BIRTHER TOPIC??!?!?!

Hello?

Think about it. It will come to you.

No I am consistant, Obama was born in Hawaii but made the claim he was born in Kenya or at least let people believe he was nothing else makes sense. Quit using race to blind yourself.

There you go again. Stating a claim as a fact. You are the one spreading the lie. No one, not even you, has proven Obama claimed he was born in Kenya. You are stating that claim as fact.

And you were asking who is most likely to spread lies about him? Really?

This birther shit is a truly bizarro world. "It ain't us saying he was born in Kenya!"

You dipshits have been saying it FOR YEARS!

And I know right now you are thinking, "He said it first". Because of that pamphlet, which has been debunked.

Nothing stops you idiots. Nothing.

Wow. Just...wow...

Last edited:
The birther movement started around 2008. For years and years, these assholes have been claiming Obama was born in Kenya. And all they had at first was stupid shit about his birth certificate. That was the basis for their claims.

Years later, someone stumbles on the publisher's pamphlet.

So now the birthers are claiming the birther movement started with Obama. That somehow they retroactively knew about this pamphlet and that is why they questioned his birthplace before they even knew about the pamphlet, because Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, and that is the justification for the whole birther movement all this time. Even though the pamphlet thing is bullshit.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

You just can't make this kind of shit up.

Last edited:
And the righteous indignation that courts are refusing to hear the law suits these idiots keep bringing forward. That judge's comment about not allowing into evidence stuff that is printed off the internet was hysterical, except that it costs thousands upon thousands of dollars of wasted time and money disposing of these spurious lawsuits.

It's like the amount of time and money Republicans in Congress wastes with legislation repealling the Affordable Care Act. How many Bills is it now? The country has real problems. There is real legislation that needs to pass which might help the country out of this recession. The ACA is law - get on with it.

That somehow they retroactively knew about this pamphlet and that is why they questioned his birthplace before they even knew about the pamphlet, because Obama claimed he was born in Kenya, and that is the justification for the whole birther movement all this time. Even though the pamphlet thing is bullshit.

The pamphlet is a smoking gun and you know it. You're lucky the press is a pack of liars or your boy obozo would have been gone last spring.

And the righteous indignation that courts are refusing to hear the law suits these idiots keep bringing forward. That judge's comment about not allowing into evidence stuff that is printed off the internet was hysterical, .

Internet!!!! The pamphlet is a physical document and was first published in 1991 well before the internet. Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock.?

the pamphlet's claim was in error, all know it, no smoking gun at all, trumped by the birth certificate

the pamphlet's claim was in error, all know it, no smoking gun at all, trumped by the birth certificate

I don't know it was in error. Maybe obozo really was born in kenya. But the pamphlet PROVES obozo told the agency he was born in kenya and that has to be addressed.

Tooo funny.

Actually that was a quote from the article linked. What I am saying is that someone spread the lie that Obama was born in Kenya, who is the most logical person, the only person?

BIRTHERS, dumbass!

You dumb fucks CLAIM Obama said he was born in Kenya, but you have NO EVIDENCE he ever did.

The only people who "spread the lie Obama was born in Kenya" are fucking idiot birthers like yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back