bripat9643: Dumbest liberal statements in USMB "Demand creates jobs"

R

rdean

I didn't see any Republicans who told this person they were wrong.

So the question is, "Do Republicans see any connection between "demand" and "jobs"?

My personal opinion is that demand if the foundation of every single job ever created in the entire 6,000 year history of the world.

Jobs come from tax cuts....Don't you know that?

So the question is, "Do Republicans see any connection between "demand" and "jobs"?

My personal opinion is that demand if the foundation of every single job ever created in the entire 6,000 year history of the world.

If "demand" creates jobs, then rain creates umbrellas.

What a stupid response. Why would anyone need umbrellas if there were no rain?

It has nothing to do with demand

Jobs come from people we call "Job Creators" who provide jobs because they love America so much

Clearly this is beyond your caliber of comprehension. His point, is that a demand for something doesn't create the product. Demand is only a starting point for which production can be signaled. Demand itself creates nothing but demand. In order to fulfill that demand, someone needs to invent and/or invest capital in order to create a supply. Demand does not make any of that so. There is a high demand for a cure for cancer. Where is the cure with so much demand?

:cuckoo:

Isn't the point also to create demand for stuff we don't really need? Like through advertising. ;)

According to Democrats, the more that are on unemployment the more money it would create and give us a better economy. The solution is more unemployment, the higher, the better.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Clearly this is beyond your caliber of comprehension. His point, is that a demand for something doesn't create the product. Demand is only a starting point for which production can be signaled. Demand itself creates nothing but demand. In order to fulfill that demand, someone needs to invent and/or invest capital in order to create a supply. Demand does not make any of that so. There is a high demand for a cure for cancer. Where is the cure with so much demand?

Why is so much money spent looking for a cure? And some forms of cancer have been cured. Do keep up.

According to Democrats, the more that are on unemployment the more money it would create and give us a better economy. The solution is more unemployment, the higher, the better.

That's satire, right?

government only "creates demand" for government services you idiot

that is why under our Dear Leader we have RECORD WELFARE AND FOOD STAMPS
while at the same time the LOWEST RATE OF PARTICIPATION IN THE LABOR MARKET IN 40 YEARS

you're much too stupid to know how stupid you look trying to make somebody else look stupid when it is you that doesnt get it

So you are saying there is a connection between demand and jobs? That demand is a starting point? That without demand, there would be no jobs?

Why is so much money spent looking for a cure? And some forms of cancer have been cured. Do keep up.

Because someone, or many someones are out there investing capital to find one. Demand is the signal for such production. It does not create jobs, products, etc. That's a simpleton view of economics. That simply because people want something (demand) that it will create jobs and the available products. Thats' the point, dullard.

And there is no cure for cancer, any cancer. There are treatments. Do try to come around to reality.

while at the same time the LOWEST RATE OF PARTICIPATION IN THE LABOR MARKET IN 40 YEARS

you're much too stupid to know how stupid you look trying to make somebody else look stupid when it is you that doesnt get it

Course, the millions of jobs moved to China and the more than 40,000 factories closed in this country from 2001 to 2008 had nothing to do with it. If my figures are wrong, prove it. Don't just say liar.

That's satire, right?

no... ignorance.

you're right idiot; it IS ignorance

several Dems are on record actually saying unemployment and food stamps "save or create jobs"

follow that to its' (illogical) end leftard

Course, the millions of jobs moved to China and the more than 40,000 factories closed in this country from 2001 to 2008 had nothing to do with it. If my figures are wrong, prove it. Don't just say liar.

the subject was creating demand you idiot

try again

the reasons factories move to china can be debated all day idiot

the subject is you losers thinking the government can create demand; or "provide" it in some way

how is that working out leftard?

Clearly this is beyond you caliber of your comprehension. Without demand, there is no motivation to produce a product that will answer that demand. Demand is the very beginning of the production and profit process.
The cancer comparison is particularly out of touch with reality. The demand for a cure for cancer has produced millions of jobs and actually resulted in the cure or treatment of many cancers and a better understanding of the causes of many cancers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back