Bringing Your HOT Girlfriend Around Your Competitive Brother

She gonna dump Travis for that Raven’s QB when they beat them Chefs

I'm looking forward to the first TRULY black Quarterback winning a Superbowl. Not half blacks like Mahomes

Yall mind of we dance wif yo dates?

1705948833880.png

She gonna dump Travis for that Raven’s QB when they beat them Chefs
Lamar is so black when he sits in a hot tub the water turns to coffee

He could leave fingerprints on charcoal

He's so black you can't see the shit when it comes out of his butt.

OMG I wonder if Jason Kelce's wife is asking him this morning what the hell is wrong with him? He's never acted like this before. Is it because he's never been able to watch a game because he's always in the game and he had a few too many shots before the game? Or is he acting up for Taylor? This is the feeling I got when I saw this. If Taylor wasn't there, would his shirt be off? I think Jason has a little crush on Taylor.

View attachment 891632

View attachment 891633
This reminded me of when I was a kid and my cousin brought over his fiancee. She was sooo hot. Suddenly I was acting a fool. Sort of like Jason yesterday.
Jason Kelce is well liked in Philadelphia. He has hung around the fans, gone to parties and even has a Mummer's Parade connection. That may be him you are seeing. Closer to what he is. Many fans are like that.

Jason Kelce is well liked in Philadelphia. He has hung around the fans, gone to parties and even has a Mummer's Parade connection. That may be him you are seeing. Closer to what he is. Many fans are like that.
I thought that too. That might be how he is when watching a game. I hope so. I hope he wasn't hamming it up because Taylor was in the room.

If he never acts like that and suddenly, the first time he's hanging out with his new potential sister in law, and he over drinks and gets crazy like that, kind of embarrassing.

I just remember Travis' mom rolling her eyes when Taylor got all excited after Travis scored a TD. The look was like "bitch, he scores all the time, settle down" But now look at her son acting like a fool when his brother scores.

I sure with Taylor would have ripped her shirt off. LOL.

1705956616936.png

I thought that too. That might be how he is when watching a game. I hope so. I hope he wasn't hamming it up because Taylor was in the room.

If he never acts like that and suddenly, the first time he's hanging out with his new potential sister in law, and he over drinks and gets crazy like that, kind of embarrassing.

I just remember Travis' mom rolling her eyes when Taylor got all excited after Travis scored a TD. The look was like "bitch, he scores all the time, settle down" But now look at her son acting like a fool when his brother scores.

I sure with Taylor would have ripped her shirt off. LOL.

View attachment 891776
During the Eagles Championship parade in 2018 that ended at the Art Museum, Kelce was dressed in Mummer's regale and gave a great speech. When he first started in the NFL as a center, he was seen s to light and struggled early in his career. Potential Hall of Famer.

During the Eagles Championship parade in 2018 that ended at the Art Museum, Kelce was dressed in Mummer's regale and gave a great speech. When he first started in the NFL as a center, he was seen s to light and struggled early in his career. Potential Hall of Famer.
From what I hear, a guaranteed HOFer.

Mummers are about celebration, fun, and family. They value tradition and community. Mummers can be musical, satirical or even a little ridiculous, but they are always colorful. Mummers in Philadelphia are costumed citizens celebrating the New Year with family and friends.

1705972398788.png

Forum List

Back