Bring your video camera to your town hall

So what are you saying here Centerist , that people in Ky. are somehow less entitled to an opinion than those in SF? Seem your Centerist views are a little less than Center is your making such a statement.

another person saying how left of Centrist Sqigmont is......you better change your name, you were called out on this your first couple of days here and it hasnt stopped.....Centrist my aching ass....like saying Chris is a liberal republican....your a joke...

Pop quiz hot-shot: What is the smallest town so far a townhall has been held in, and how far away is it from the nearest "large" town?

I gaurantee you that the answer to the question is "not too small to not have access to a screen printing business".
And you didn't say this to begin with because...?

Answer: you are a troll.

:lol::lol::lol:....this guy calling someone a troll.....look in the mirror Squiggy.....see that little fucker looking back at ya....thats called a troll...

Its time to face facts. There are actually people out there (over half by last count) that don't agree with the whole idea of UHC and they are pretty pissed off that this government is willing to enslave generations of people to push another disastrous bill upon us. One that will take decades to undo.

By all Means everyone. Please do bring a video camera and be sure to record the ENTIRE town hall meeting.

How many of those opposed to these health care bills are opposed because of lies and distortions spread by others? How many of those opposed to 'government involvement' in health care are on Medicare, Medicaid, VA care, or disability?

He's been on the list for a long time, and he knows it. I'm just so damn charismatic that he has to follow me around like a groupie. :lol:

if hes on your fucking list ...why are you responding to him dipshit....or are you full of shit about that too?
when someone not on his ignore list quotes me, he can see it in their post

i understand that....but then why put him on ignore if he is going to respond to the IGNORED anyway?.....

Its time to face facts. There are actually people out there (over half by last count) that don't agree with the whole idea of UHC and they are pretty pissed off that this government is willing to enslave generations of people to push another disastrous bill upon us. One that will take decades to undo.

By all Means everyone. Please do bring a video camera and be sure to record the ENTIRE town hall meeting.

How many of those opposed to these health care bills are opposed because of lies and distortions spread by others? How many of those opposed to 'government involvement' in health care are on Medicare, Medicaid, VA care, or disability?
How many understand the term "debt?" How many do understand "fiscal responsibility?"
How many really don't trust the government?

How many understand the term "debt?" How many do understand "fiscal responsibility?"
How many really don't trust the government?

I think you can answer all three questions with "not many".

Forum List

Back