Bring your video camera to your town hall

I'd far prefer you go back to making actual points and discussing them reasonably instead of for me to put you on ignore: post #358, in case you hand't figured it out, was fair warning. That's the last I'm saying about this or about protest signage.

I'd far prefer you go back to making actual points and discussing them reasonably instead of for me to put you on ignore: post #358, in case you hand't figured it out, was fair warning. That's the last I'm saying about this or about protest signage.
OH NOES
not that dreaded ignore list
LOL

I did make actual, real points. Just because they made you look like a buffoon is nobodies fault but your own. You made the dumb statement, and then you wanted to defend your dumb statement. Looking back, your probably realize that you would have been better served by keeping your mouth shut, nuh?

Oh, and putting people on ignore is the ultimate sign of cowardice. So really, it wouldn't be out of character for you.

I did make actual, real points. Just because they made you look like a buffoon is nobodies fault but your own. You made the dumb statement, and then you wanted to defend your dumb statement. Looking back, your probably realize that you would have been better served by keeping your mouth shut, nuh?

Oh, and putting people on ignore is the ultimate sign of cowardice. So really, it wouldn't be out of character for you.
I already said I wasn't discussing this point further, and here you are, beating the dead horse. Who's the real buffoon here?
Surely you must have something better to talk about.

OH NOES
not that dreaded ignore list
LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

You just made the list!

:lol::lol::lol:
He's been on the list for a long time, and he knows it. I'm just so damn charismatic that he has to follow me around like a groupie. :lol:

I already said I wasn't discussing this point further, and here you are, beating the dead horse. Who's the real buffoon here?
Surely you must have something better to talk about.

No, you said that you were discussing protest signs anymore. In case you didn't notice we've moved beyond the signage question about 3 posts ago and moved on to how much of a maroon you are looking like right now.

All in all, this new discussion is a whole lot more fun.

:lol:

Radioman, If yo look back at the pictures, You Professional Signs on the Dem. side, these the graphics on these signs have allot of work in them. They do what they do so much, they are good at it and in mobilization.
Learn from it.
The beauty of our signs on the right is that they are home made. Personally I like them. They indicate Grass Roots, the foundation from which you progress. It represents a stage which is evidence against the claims from the left, of this being a large right wing conspiracy, which anyone with a brain already knows.

No, you said that you were discussing protest signs anymore. In case you didn't notice we've moved beyond the signage question about 3 posts ago and moved on to how much of a maroon you are looking like right now.
You must be color blind: I've never seen anyone who looks maroon. :tongue:

bugs bunny

just a hint for you

this might be a bit more on your level
[youtube]C_Kh7nLplWo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Radioman, If yo look back at the pictures, You Professional Signs on the Dem. side, these the graphics on these signs have allot of work in them. They do what they do so much, they are good at it and in mobilization.
Learn from it.
The beauty of our signs on the right is that they are home made. Personally I like them. They indicate Grass Roots, the foundation from which you progress. It represents a stage which is evidence against the claims from the left, of this being a large right wing conspiracy, which anyone with a brain already knows.

Quite honestly, I really don't give a hoot how the signs look. I just don't like the prejudice that us poor hicks in the country don't have access to 'dem dere fancy-like printers. Gol-lee. We just got the talkie-box last week.

bugs bunny

just a hint for you

this might be a bit more on your level
[youtube]C_Kh7nLplWo[/youtube]

I sought I saw a puddy-tat!

Learn from it.

Quite honestly, I really don't give a hoot how the signs look. I just don't like the prejudice that us poor hicks in the country don't have access to 'dem dere fancy-like printers. Gol-lee. We just got the talkie-box last week.

Are you really out of Atlanta? Talking like that. My daughter went to Savannah Art for a Year. Beautiful place. Man did I take to That Moon River Beer? was it? I live for micro breweries.

Learn from it.

Are you really out of Atlanta? Talking like that. My daughter went to Savannah Art for a Year. Beautiful place. Man did I take to That Moon River Beer? was it? I live for micro breweries.

Small town about 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. I work in Atlanta on the weekends. Grew up in a small town in Florida, only moved to Georgia after I got married.

Learn from it.

Maybe Blue Moon. Was it served with an orange slice?

Maybe Blue Moon. Was it served with an orange slice?

Moon River Brewing Company Willie, only available in Georgia that I know of, Savannah definitely. Blue Moon is okay.

There is a website if you google it. I'm not sure it's okay to link it here.

Small town about 30 minutes outside of Atlanta. I work in Atlanta on the weekends. Grew up in a small town in Florida, only moved to Georgia after I got married.

Nice country.

Forum List

Back