"Brilliant" Trump drives up health care costs (again)!

Yes, I do want everyone to pay for their health care, and I'd be pleased if we had a single payer system.

Dr. Trump will see you now ...

What's this ^^^ supposed to mean?

It means that putting government in charge of health insurance means that, sometimes, your political opponents will be in charge of your health insurance. Does that really seem like a good idea to you?
Sorry goober......never once went to the doctor and had him/her ask for my political affiliation?! God, what a friggin' ridiculous statement.

Do you read the news? Do you not understand that Trump's efforts to undermine ACA have put millions of people's health care in jeopardy? Single payer would make this even worse. Our health care will be political football every single election - 'scare the seniors' turned up to eleven.

they taxed/fined people for not having healthcare----FK Obama
let's TAX/fine people for not having healthcare--real smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider, if you can:

A person without health insurance will go to the ER at a public hospital (usually) and receive treatment. This treatment will be paid by the local government's taxpayers. The taxpayer's money won't go to police services, fire services, school services, road repairs etc.; and taxes will go up as costs to service the poor and those who refuse to buy their own subsidized policy increase.

Then consider this, if every one buys health insurance, and there is a single payer system, the costs for health insurance will go down, since younger healthier people will use less services and paying less for them, and, if the single payer system provides free physical exams for all of us - cradle to grave - fewer chronic and preventable disease will need to be treated,
younger people do not need healthcare, generally speaking
taxes go up no matter what--for many reasons
so you want younger, healthier people to pay for other people's health insurance?? --FK that
Shows EXACTLY why you don't understand health insurance as it exists today. You lower costs by spreading risk over larger groups of people....if you only have sick people in insurance pools, it will be impossible to afford.
great--- FORCE people to pay for things they don't need--
sounds like Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Jim Jones,
that sounds real American ---
how about we make people to pay for crap--??
You mean like paying for rich people's tax cuts or a stupid border wall that won't do jack squat along the border?

Sorry sunshine, IMPOSSIBLE to say any given person won't "need" health care. Ridiculous assertion....
/------/ "You mean like paying for rich people's tax cuts or a stupid border wall that won't do jack squat along the border?"
1.) You don't have to PAY anything to let people keep more of their own money.
2.) The places where walls work - AEI

Shows EXACTLY why you don't understand health insurance as it exists today. You lower costs by spreading risk over larger groups of people....if you only have sick people in insurance pools, it will be impossible to afford.
/----/ Great idea. Now make auto insurance mandatory for everyone man, woman and child even if they don't own a car, to lower my insurance rates. Man you libtards are brilliant.
Awesome! Ummmmmm, anyone who owns a car DOES have to pay for insurance. WHY? Because they could get into an accident and affect other people. The difference with health insurance is you never know when you're going to need it. I did not, for example, know that I was going to have open heart surgery 10 years ago. Thank God I had insurance or it would've bankrupted me. NO AMERICAN should be put into a situation where they have to choose between health and bankruptcy. It isn't only ethically wrong....it is a really stupid way to run a society.
/----/ I said EVEN IF THEY DON'T OWN A CAR. And please don't pretend you don't know the distinction. BTW, liability insurance is required to cover those who you hurt or whose property you damage while driving. If your car is paid off then Comprehensive is optional.
Right.....but, other people aren't going to have to pay for your car if you don't have insurance. Other people WILL have to pay for health procedures if you don't pay for them. THAT is the big difference.
/-----/ "Right.....but, other people aren't going to have to pay for your car if you don't have insurance." THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. THAT'S WHAT I TRIED EXPLAINING TO LIBTARDS who justified mandatory HC insurance to mandated auto insurance. You can't compare the two.
If your car doesn't function....a mechanic is NOT required to fix your car if you cannot pay for it. If your body doesn't function....a doctor IS REQUIRED TO FIX YOUR BODY if it doesn't function. You are comparing two completely different things.......you are choosing to ignore one of the primary reasons why health insurance costs are so high.

Your usage of the word 'libtard' pretty much says it all, however.

By the way, if your kid gets hit by a car (God forbid) and you don't have insurance....my guess is you are still going to go to the hospital even though you don't have insurance. You're LYING if you say you wouldn't.....or are just a really ****ty parent.

they taxed/fined people for not having healthcare----FK Obama
let's TAX/fine people for not having healthcare--real smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider, if you can:

A person without health insurance will go to the ER at a public hospital (usually) and receive treatment. This treatment will be paid by the local government's taxpayers. The taxpayer's money won't go to police services, fire services, school services, road repairs etc.; and taxes will go up as costs to service the poor and those who refuse to buy their own subsidized policy increase.

Then consider this, if every one buys health insurance, and there is a single payer system, the costs for health insurance will go down, since younger healthier people will use less services and paying less for them, and, if the single payer system provides free physical exams for all of us - cradle to grave - fewer chronic and preventable disease will need to be treated,
so you want younger, healthier people to pay for other people's health insurance?? --FK that

/----/ Great idea. Now make auto insurance mandatory for everyone man, woman and child even if they don't own a car, to lower my insurance rates. Man you libtards are brilliant.

Not a brilliant ^^^ rebuttal.

Those who don't own a car, and will never drive one will still need health insurance, since they will one day need to see a doctor, and never need to see an auto insurance claims adjuster.
/-----/ You missed my point. Libs used the mandatory car insurance analogy to justify the Obozocare mandate. I always said --- LIKE YOU --- it's a bad analogy.
Andrew Tallman - Is Obamacare Like Mandatory Auto Insurance?
"That’s why I’ve been so shocked at the widespread assertion that a national mandate requiring individuals to carry health insurance is legitimate (and even Constitutional) because we already require everyone to purchase auto insurance. There’s just one small error this idea seems to forget: the federal government does not actually have a law requiring individual drivers to carry such insurance. Only states do."

Awesome! Ummmmmm, anyone who owns a car DOES have to pay for insurance. WHY? Because they could get into an accident and affect other people. The difference with health insurance is you never know when you're going to need it. I did not, for example, know that I was going to have open heart surgery 10 years ago. Thank God I had insurance or it would've bankrupted me. NO AMERICAN should be put into a situation where they have to choose between health and bankruptcy. It isn't only ethically wrong....it is a really stupid way to run a society.

Think of it as modern day Darwinism.
Darwinism doesn't including screwing other people to help pay for your reckless behavior.

How exactly am I screwing other people?
By not paying for their health insurance?

Consider, if you can:

great--- FORCE people to pay for things they don't need--
sounds like Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Jim Jones,
that sounds real American ---
how about we make people to pay for crap--??
You mean like paying for rich people's tax cuts or a stupid border wall that won't do jack squat along the border?

Sorry sunshine, IMPOSSIBLE to say any given person won't "need" health care. Ridiculous assertion....
/------/ "You mean like paying for rich people's tax cuts or a stupid border wall that won't do jack squat along the border?"
1.) You don't have to PAY anything to let people keep more of their own money.
2.) The places where walls work - AEI
RIGHT! The military and wall pay for themselves?!?! We'll have a bake sale.

You contradict yourself within your own post.....nice job Cletus.

Darwinism doesn't including screwing other people to help pay for your reckless behavior.

By sticking those of us with insurance your health insurance bill...without contributing to it yourself. That makes you a freeloader.

Consider, if you can:

Those who don't own a car, and will never drive one will still need health insurance, since they will one day need to see a doctor, and never need to see an auto insurance claims adjuster.
/-----/ You missed my point. Libs used the mandatory car insurance analogy to justify the Obozocare mandate. I always said --- LIKE YOU --- it's a bad analogy.
"That’s why I’ve been so shocked at the widespread assertion that a national mandate requiring individuals to carry health insurance is legitimate (and even Constitutional) because we already require everyone to purchase auto insurance. There’s just one small error this idea seems to forget: the federal government does not actually have a law requiring individual drivers to carry such insurance. Only states do."
You mean your point that made no sense? It was a stupid point then.....even more stupid here.

By sticking those of us with insurance your health insurance bill...without contributing to it yourself. That makes you a freeloader.

I have very good insurance,thanks for caring though.

You mean your point that made no sense? It was a stupid point then.....even more stupid here.
you are so smart
here's my proof:

Which, again, means absolutely nothing in the context of this conversation. TRY to look past your own narrow world for once in your life.

Which, again, means absolutely nothing in the context of this conversation. TRY to look past your own narrow world for once in your life.
/----/ Freeloader should pay their own way.

/----/ Freeloader should pay their own way.
Great bumper sticker......awful policy given it doesn't work that way. I'll talk to my dog.....he has a better chance of understanding.

You're missing my point.
It's not my problem if you cant provide healthcare for yourself or your family,thats on you.

When has proof mattered to you people? I ask this in all sincerity......Trump makes claims that are blatantly false and you keep believing whatever he says? Proof means nothing to you people.....otherwise, you would've stopped believing Trump when he continued to lie about Obama being born in Kenya.

What are these falsehoods and how do they effect me?
Here are a few......
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

How do they affect you?!?! Gee....again, how about Trump passing a tax cut that predominantly benefits the uber wealthy? Or, how about the nonsense like those kids being separated from their parents at the border are soon-to-be gang members? How about the fact Trump lies about where most illegal immigration happens? My God, the list could go on...but, we'd run out of bandwidth.

Funny,i'm doing extremely well under Trumps financial policies.
As far as the rest goes I dont care even if it were true.

You must be a Randian, an island unto your self (until you need help)

I'll never need help that I cant pay for.
There's this thing called personal responsibility.....

Yes there is, and there is also a thing called charity.

What are these falsehoods and how do they effect me?
Here are a few......
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

How do they affect you?!?! Gee....again, how about Trump passing a tax cut that predominantly benefits the uber wealthy? Or, how about the nonsense like those kids being separated from their parents at the border are soon-to-be gang members? How about the fact Trump lies about where most illegal immigration happens? My God, the list could go on...but, we'd run out of bandwidth.

Funny,i'm doing extremely well under Trumps financial policies.
As far as the rest goes I dont care even if it were true.

You must be a Randian, an island unto your self (until you need help)

I'll never need help that I cant pay for.
There's this thing called personal responsibility.....

Yes there is, and there is also a thing called charity.

Oh I'm good with charity.
As long as I get to decide who I feel charitable towards.

You're missing my point.
It's not my problem if you cant provide healthcare for yourself or your family,thats on you.
No...I get your point. Your point is just wrong because it doesn't work that way. If it truly did.....you would never be able to afford health insurance.

Sorry, you're simply wrong.

You're missing my point.
No...I get your point. Your point is just wrong because it doesn't work that way. If it truly did.....you would never be able to afford health insurance.

Sorry, you're simply wrong.

I pay for my health insurance as do millions of other Americans.
We're in it together. Bums living on my tax dollars? Not so much.

Yes, I do want everyone to pay for their health care, and I'd be pleased if we had a single payer system.

Dr. Trump will see you now ...

What's this ^^^ supposed to mean?

Putting government in charge of health insurance means that, sometimes, your political opponents will be in charge of your health insurance. Does that really seem like a good idea to you?

Well, you make a point using Trump as an example. But a single payer system does not necessarily mean it will be part of the political system.

Diagnosis will remain the province of MD's who are already licensed by state governments, and not beholden to any party or individual for the license to practice; though some doctors are employed by local, state and federal governments, many more are in private practice or in an LLP.

You're not, it's when you have a heart attack or get hit by a car and don't have health insurance We he People pay for your care.

It's when your health insurance policy has a limit, and you've reached that limit that you begin to use taxpayer money.

Forum List

Back