Breitbart, Fox and Their Rush To Judgement

Are people still clinging the b-but da FOX News didn't AIR anything til after she resigned thread?

The Admin effed up by firing Sherrod without checking up on Breitbart's lie. They should not have taken that video at face value. Let's get that out of the way first.

However, that does not mean that Fox News gets a pass for their "role" in this either. Guys, the face of Fox, their ratings King, Bill O'Reilly was taped at five calling for her to resign. Five. Before she resigned. That means they had to do all the prep work for the show and have the "talking points memo" written up and all that jazz. Do any of you honestly think they whipped that together two minutes before the show aired? Yet some of you are clinging to this "but it didn't air until after." Of course it didn't air until after but let's not pretend that Fox News wasn't locked and loaded sans facts or hadn't reported the "story" hours before the actual resigning took place. That's simply not true and clinging to "b-but it didn't air til after" is just silly.

Cue DiveCon, the set if ready.

I would love to know how anyone could feel that Breitbart was set up? Wasn't HE the one who started this whole charade?

Hey, that's your "party of personal responsibility".

I think Breitbart knows he's eaten a shit sandwich here.
Yeah, and it sure was a sign of "personal responsibility" when Obama and the USDA demanded her resignation without doing their research beforehand, eh?....Seems to be a pattern with that idiot.

This is the thing about all this. Breitbert isn't making crucial decisions that affect this great country, OBAMA IS!......And he continues to show that he makes decisions without knowing the facts. It's going to come down to Obama making one of his decisions without facts that could very well spell disaster. And no amount of spin, damage control, or beer summits will change the fact that his jumping the gun cost us dearly.

So Obama called her and asked her to resign? The person who called her....he is running the country? lol

It is a poor choice to hire a past racist to a political appointment position working with the public.

Simple question. Should a future Republican President appoint Brietbart to a job where he would oversee minority press releases?

Yeah, and it sure was a sign of "personal responsibility" when Obama and the USDA demanded her resignation without doing their research beforehand, eh?....Seems to be a pattern with that idiot.

This is the thing about all this. Breitbert isn't making crucial decisions that affect this great country, OBAMA IS!......And he continues to show that he makes decisions without knowing the facts. It's going to come down to Obama making one of his decisions without facts that could very well spell disaster. And no amount of spin, damage control, or beer summits will change the fact that his jumping the gun cost us dearly.

So Obama called her and asked her to resign? The person who called her....he is running the country? lol
The WH pressured the USDA to force her to resign. Who's the man in charge?....That would be the abject failure known as Barack OBAMA.......HE, is running the country and, running it straight into the fucking toilet!

Except is was the WHITE lawyer he was paying who was mistreating him who he preferred over the help of an inferior black woman. She saved him from the WHITE lawyer's abuse and to CON$ that makes her a racist. :cuckoo:

No. Her own admission made her racist. Just say no to the Kool-Aid.
No. He felt superior to her so she sent him to what he considered a superior color, white lawyer.

How exactly is it racist to send him to the color lawyer he thinks is superior?
How was she to know a superior white lawyer would cheat his own kind???

Somebody gives you a jar of paste and you eat it. What are we going to do with you ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would love to know how anyone could feel that Breitbart was set up? Wasn't HE the one who started this whole charade?

Bullseye!!! Our side is perceived as getting a single thing wrong and the sky is falling. Still waiting for the DNC puppet show to get one thing right. ;) Total load of bullshit here. Breitbart did a service to humanity. ;)

Uh....excuse me.....But Obama already did that. Dont you remember?

He marketed and won supoport for the idea of borrowing a trillion dollars so we can keep unemployment from going above 8%...

And when it hit 10% he admitted they did not kow the economy was as bad as it was.

Now, off the record...I find it hard to beleive that 100 of the top world economists that he claimed to be advising him were ALL wrong about the state of the economy.

So my guess is he ignored the advice of the economists and made a judgement call based on his ideology.

He is proving to be a very dangerous decision maker and national marketer of initiatives.

No. He felt superior to her so she sent him to what he considered a superior color, white lawyer.

How exactly is it racist to send him to the color lawyer he thinks is superior?
How was she to know a superior white lawyer would cheat his own kind???

Somebody gives you a jar of paste and you eat it. What are we going to do with you ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gee what a surprise. NOT!

You can't explain how sending the farmer to a lawyer who is the color and sex the farmer considers superior is somehow racist mistreatment, so you make personal attacks in typical CON$ervative fashion.
Thank you.

This Thread gets the Most Disingenuous Title of the Month award.

The People who's Rush to Judgment really meant anything were in the WH. The ones who used 3 mins of Tap, From A right wing Blog site, to RUSH into Firing a woman.

and yet the fact remains that foxnews did rush to judgement so for any of you hacks to deny that FACT just shows how dishonest you truly are.

I'm still laughing my ass off at the dishonest thread title.

Breitbart sure, the white house sure (Even if you didn't mention it in the title, which shows your blatant agenda with the thread) but fox news channel didn't even air the story until AFTER she resigned.

The thread title, in itself, is a hillarious fallacy.

how typical and dishonest of YOU.

The comment was based on foxnews' rush to judgement which did occur based on the fact that o'reilly called on sherrod to resign and hannity tried to use sherrod to label the WH as racist.

The FACTS show that they rushed to judgement too.

So care to comment on your blatant dishonesty or are you still running away?

She had ALREADY resigned at that point when he said that. She resigned before O'reilly ever aired that night.

Show me a fox news clip from the fox news channel that aired PRIOR to the whitehouse telling her to resign and her resigning. I had over 100 pages in another thread about this and no one could prove it.

Oh and thanks for the love

drsmith said:
New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -4 reputation points from drsmith1072.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Way to go you cowardly trolling hack. You attack me by taking my comments out of context and then run away. LOL just like old times.

Regards,
drsmith1072

Truth hurt eh? :lol:

Again the fact that she had already resigned before foxnews AIRED it, nvm that they had it posted on their website at the time, the fact ist aht foxnews rushed to judgement and o'reilly and hannity's comment show that to be the case. Spin all you want to hack it won't change those FACTS.

You tell me if the truth hurts? Since you are the dishonest hack that took the first half of my post and excluded the quote from jester and my follow up comments I would say my comments to you through the rep option since you said you were leaving were TRUE.
BTW it didn't job to get you to come back didn't it?? LOL

So do you care to address how you pulled a breitbart and only posted less than half of my post in order to take it out of context or are you still too busy running away and trying to CYA??

how typical and dishonest of YOU.

The comment was based on foxnews' rush to judgement which did occur based on the fact that o'reilly called on sherrod to resign and hannity tried to use sherrod to label the WH as racist.

The FACTS show that they rushed to judgement too.

So care to comment on your blatant dishonesty or are you still running away?

She had ALREADY resigned at that point when he said that. She resigned before O'reilly ever aired that night.

Show me a fox news clip from the fox news channel that aired PRIOR to the whitehouse telling her to resign and her resigning. I had over 100 pages in another thread about this and no one could prove it.

drsmith said:
New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -4 reputation points from drsmith1072.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Way to go you cowardly trolling hack. You attack me by taking my comments out of context and then run away. LOL just like old times.

Regards,
drsmith1072

Well, he exposed himself as one of those whiney lil' weasels who head to the neg rep button after being schooled......Seriously, I can see neg repping somebody for calling out your family, making a racist remark etc., but neg repping because of a disagreement of views?....What a thin skinned lil pussy!

Says the whiney cowardly troll who demands that I prove a claim I never made even as he refuses to hold himself to any standard of proof. LOL

Fact is that YOU are the one that brought up the claim that those examples of racism at tea party events were palnts when you asked me to prove that they weren't. I never made the claim but you did and then when asked to prove your own argument you cut and ran and are now hiding behind PP's skirt. LOL

Even now you don't have the integrity to address your own hypocrisy and disheonsty but that is the status quo for you, so I really don't expect anything more from a hack like you.

Except is was the WHITE lawyer he was paying who was mistreating him who he preferred over the help of an inferior black woman. She saved him from the WHITE lawyer's abuse and to CON$ that makes her a racist. :cuckoo:

What part of, "and so I didn't give him the full force of what I could do" and "I sent him to one of his own Kind" do these people do not get.

Clearly the woman has changed her beliefs, but there IS NO denying she once held RACIST beliefs. If you claim other wise you either have never even watched the tape, either the whole thing or the clip, OR you are A partisan hack.

She was telling a story about how she came to realize that her past world view was wrong so she changed her ways and you morons are too busy taking her comments out of context to see the whole picture.

Just more of the usual willfully illinformed.

Well, he exposed himself as one of those whiney lil' weasels who head to the neg rep button after being schooled......Seriously, I can see neg repping somebody for calling out your family, making a racist remark etc., but neg repping because of a disagreement of views?....What a thin skinned lil pussy!

Says the whiney cowardly troll who demands that I prove a claim I never made even as he refuses to hold himself to any standard of proof. LOL

Fact is that YOU are the one that brought up the claim that those examples of racism at tea party events were palnts when you asked me to prove that they weren't. I never made the claim but you did and then when asked to prove your own argument you cut and ran and are now hiding behind PP's skirt. LOL

Even now you don't have the integrity to address your own hypocrisy and disheonsty but that is the status quo for you, so I really don't expect anything more from a hack like you.
No dipshit. I simply asked you if you had proof that they weren't plants because, YOU were making the blatant asummption that they are all members of the movement. Again, show proof that I directly said they were all plants....You're a fucking liar!

And, has been proven, plants have been busted at tea party events. Youtube is full of examples of them being outed.

Oh, and i'm not hiding behind anybody's skirt. I simply pointed at that you are one of those whiney lil' fucks that runs to the neg rep button when you don't get your way. And, you are also one of those idiots that claim that rep means nothing to you. You just ONCE AGAIN outed yourself as a complete fucking tool!....because if rep meant nothing to you, why would you head to the neg rep button?...Seriously, you're a fucking clown!

Last edited:

The People who's Rush to Judgment really meant anything were in the WH. The ones who used 3 mins of Tap, From A right wing Blog site, to RUSH into Firing a woman.

and yet the fact remains that foxnews did rush to judgement so for any of you hacks to deny that FACT just shows how dishonest you truly are.

At the risk of sounding like a liberal, you haven't backed up any of your moronic statements with any links. :cuckoo:

Fox News Senior Vice President of News Michael Clemente confirms that fact
that FoxNews.com did run a story about the existence of the video, titled "Video Shows USDA Official Saying She Didn't Give 'Full Force' of Help to White Farmer" at 5:58 p.m. on Monday, an hour before the Agriculture Department announced Sherrod’s resignation. And Wednesday, Clemente told POLITICO that was a mistake.

"There was a breakdown in the system, and it is being addressed," he said. "But it must say something about the power of Fox, that a week after she resigned, we're still talking about this."

The breakdown occurred following Fox's afternoon news meeting that day, when Clemente, according to The Washington Post's Howard Kurtz offered the following advice: "Let's take our time and get the facts straight on this story. Can we get confirmation and comments from Sherrod before going on-air. Let's make sure we do this right."

Clemente said he gave the advice in the meeting, not in a memo to staff, and his guidance clearly did not make it down to the reporter and producers who put the story on FoxNews.com.
And note this:

Earlier in the day, Fox Nation, a news and opinion website run by Fox News, posted a YouTube version of the video under the headline," Obama Official Discriminates Against White Farmer," with a link to Breitbart's post.

The first comment on the Fox Nation articles is at 1:43 p.m., about five hours after Breitbart posted the video to his site.

And keep in mind a subsequent Foxnews.com article seemed to take credit for ousting Sherrod:

The Agriculture Department announced Monday, shortly after FoxNews.com published its initial report on the video, that Sherrod had resigned.

Fox News exec confirms it did *peddle Sherrod story before she was fired | Media Matters for America

First, She did discriminate, then had an Epiphany, that was the point of the speech. Second, The White House jumped the gun in pressuring and harassing Her, to resign. You buy into the spin, hook line and sinker. Some people are too easy to please. FOX saved Her Ass, and she turned on them like a rabid Kool-Aid sock puppet.

NO she thought about it and then didn't do it because she came to the realization that she was wrong and that it wasn't about race but that it was about the poor and ended up helping the farmer in question. You should really avoid getting your info from blurbs you get from foxnews and rightwing media, it might help save you from making yourself look foolish.

The fact that the WH jumped the gun does NOTHING to change the fact that foxnews did the same.
BTW did you happen to see o'reilly call for her resignation? Or how about when hannity tried to use her to attack the WH and claim that they were racially discriminating against whites based on a 20+ year old incident? Oh and did you happen to miss fox and friends in the morning where they said it was "exhibit A" as an example of racism?? So in spite of all of those on foxnews who rushed to judgement and tried to exploit this to attack the WH or the naacp, how did fox save her ass???

No dipshit. I simply asked you if you had proof that they weren't plants because, YOU were making the blatant asummption that they are all members of the movement. Again, show proof that I directly said they were all plants....You're a fucking liar!

And, has been proven, plants have been busted at tea party events. Youtube is full of examples of them being outed.

Oh, and i'm not hiding behind anybody's skirt. I simply pointed at that you are one of those whiney lil' fucks that runs to the neg rep button when you don't get your way. And, you are also one of those idiots that claim that rep means nothing to you. You just ONCE AGAIN outed yourself as a complete fucking tool!....because if rep meant nothing to you, why would you head to the neg rep button?...Seriously, you're a fucking clown!

LOL Nice spin but by asking me to prove that they weren't plants you were implying that they were plants. Up to the point of my response to your spin I had not mentioned the word "plants" in reference to the tea party, so the onus is on you to prove that they were plants since you tried to claim that they were.

What does it matter that SOME of those examples have been plants?? Does that mean that ALL examples were plants?? See where your spin has gotten you?? LOL

I rarely use the neg rep button and only do so with hacks like PP when they chime in to attack and then cut and run after getting called out for the BS. He said he was leaving so I figured it would get his attention and it did. However, he still failed to adress how he dishonestly edited my post and took the first half out of context so he could attack me. That was expected but at least he came back. LOL

So once again you LIE, spin and make claims that you can't support. How typical.

LOL Nice spin but by asking me to prove that they weren't plants you were implying that they were plants. Up to the point of my response to your spin I had not mentioned the word "plants" in reference to the tea party, so the onus is on you to prove that they were plants since you tried to claim that they were.

What does it matter that SOME of those examples have been plants?? Does that mean that ALL examples were plants?? See where your spin has gotten you?? LOL

I rarely use the neg rep button and only do so with hacks like PP when they chime in to attack and then cut and run after getting called out for the BS. He said he was leaving so I figured it would get his attention and it did. However, he still failed to adress how he dishonestly edited my post and took the first half out of context so he could attack me. That was expected but at least he came back. LOL

So once again you LIE, spin and make claims that you can't support. How typical.
Yeah, it got his attention and obviously made him laugh. Do you really think your neg rep did anything?......Oh, and you can't claim he cut and ran because he showed back up. I guess I can claim that you cut and ran after you exposed yourself as being completely ignorant on business matters in that other thread. You did after all leave. But I won't make that claim, seeing as though I understand that people log off to go and do more important things, which i'm sure was the case.....But hey, you keep accusing others of doing so. It only further boosts what's already known about you by many on both sides of the aisle. You're a hack!

As far as your first paragraph. Do you understand the meaning of circular arguments?....Because that is exactly what you engage in. Like I've said many times before, it doesn't matter what anybody says to you. It doesn't matter what valid facts are presented to you. You will just engage in that circular BS, and I am quite entertained by helping to feed your circular obsession!....One of these days, you just might figure it out.

LMAO!

Last edited:

At the risk of sounding like a liberal, you haven't backed up any of your moronic statements with any links. :cuckoo:

What do you want proof of?? O'reilly's call for her resignation? hannity's use of it to describe the wh as racist?? Fox and friend's "exhibit A" comment? How about some specifics as to what you want??

What part of, "and so I didn't give him the full force of what I could do" and "I sent him to one of his own Kind" do these people do not get.

Clearly the woman has changed her beliefs, but there IS NO denying she once held RACIST beliefs. If you claim other wise you either have never even watched the tape, either the whole thing or the clip, OR you are A partisan hack.
What part of "out of context" do these people not get?

The farmer made it clear, and later admitted it outright, he was not happy with the help from an inferior black female so she sent him to his own kind, a superior white male. He was so happy with his own kind, a superior white male, that he was willing to pay for the help of the superior white male rather than get free help from an inferior black female.

When his own kind, a superior white male, mistreated him the inferior black female gave her help for free and saved his farm. It was seeing a superior white male take advantage of another white male that, by God, showed her that people take advantage of the poor no matter what color they are.

Only the sickest bigot would spin her helping him for free, even after he acted superior to her, into racism on her part.

Forum List

Back