Breitbarf: Trump’s First 100 Days a ‘Failure’ of Broken Promises

I love watching you libtards wringing your hands over Trump kicking the shit out of Cackling Cankles. Too bad there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it. LMAO

Sohe beat Hillary. Do you think he has a chance to succeed in anything else. It's not looking good along those lines.
Doesn't matter. He already succeeded in keeping the psycho bitch out of the White House. That's all he needed to do. Everything else is a bonus.
Getting her out of the presidency would have been much harder than making Trump go away. Yes.
Give it up, dude, you suck.

considering his promises were all horrible isn't that a good thing?
Thank you! You just exposed the liberal objective. Oppose everything Trump does, even if you agree with him.
your thinking of the republican objective against Obama and the democrats
No, I'm thinking of what you just said. You say his promises were horrible, then criticize him if he doesn't keep them. If he had kept them you would oppose him, if he didn't keep them you would oppose him. You've been outed, shitferbrains.
me or chuck schumer?
Yes.
were not all a hive mind like you guys on the right

I love watching you libtards wringing your hands over Trump kicking the shit out of Cackling Cankles. Too bad there's not a damn thing any of you can do about it. LMAO

Sohe beat Hillary. Do you think he has a chance to succeed in anything else. It's not looking good along those lines.
Doesn't matter. He already succeeded in keeping the psycho bitch out of the White House. That's all he needed to do. Everything else is a bonus.
Getting her out of the presidency would have been much harder than making Trump go away. Yes.
Yes, it would have been much harder to get rid of her. She is gone, which is great. When Trump is gone, America is going to have a chance agian.

Thank you! You just exposed the liberal objective. Oppose everything Trump does, even if you agree with him.
No, I'm thinking of what you just said. You say his promises were horrible, then criticize him if he doesn't keep them. If he had kept them you would oppose him, if he didn't keep them you would oppose him. You've been outed, shitferbrains.
me or chuck schumer?
Yes.
If everyone on the Left or the Right posted under one name, nobody would notice the difference.

Yes, it would have been much harder to get rid of her. She is gone, which is great. When Trump is gone, America is going to have a chance agian.
wait...why is that great?

me or chuck schumer?
Yes.
If everyone on the Left or the Right posted under one name, nobody would notice the difference.
the left does it tooooooooo

me or chuck schumer?
Yes.
the left does it tooooooooo
Both sides do it but you're too egoistic to admit it.

He's not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back