Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

Wife #3 is the one that Newties former campaign staff said demanded their movie be hucked at every opportunity right?

You all are a trip.

If personal misconduct precluded people from working the unemployment rate would be about 90%

Focus on what matters and leave this gutter shit for daytime television.

Read it and weep:
Investigative Reporting by Brian Ross and the ABC News Investigative Unit | Blotter - ABC News

And right now, I'm watching Rick Perry's resignation speech on msnbc and him backing Noot.

Oh boy...Republican politricks are so much FUN!!!
*cough* JFK *cough cough*
*cough* Clinton *cough cough cough*

And you think they should have gotten the Pass they did? (Actually, Clinton didn't get a Pass...he was impeached, prosecuted for perjury, and disbarred....something Willow apparently holds up as an example of how to treat Newt)

Read it and weep:
Investigative Reporting by Brian Ross and the ABC News Investigative Unit | Blotter - ABC News

And right now, I'm watching Rick Perry's resignation speech on msnbc and him backing Noot.

And you think they should have gotten the Pass they did? (Actually, Clinton didn't get a Pass...he was impeached, prosecuted for perjury, and disbarred....something Willow apparently holds up as an example of how to treat Newt)
Should they have gotten a pass? no. Did they GET a pass? Yes. So if this is the rules of the game, Newt gets one too.

Personally I don't give a fuck. I'm not voting for that guy anyway.

but clinton can fuck his intern in the oval office and it's nobody's business, is that right libtards?

He was prosecuted for lying about it and will never be elected to office again. Please...feel free to compare them some more, Willow.

He was impeached for lying by...Newt Gingrich, who was later himself caught lying to Congress and was the first House Speaker in US History to be fined for doing so.

Newt Gingrich cheated on his second wife while telling the world he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth.

So, yeah. This is about Newt, not Clinton.

I guess were electing a Husband n Chief then huh?

We're electing a man of character...allegedly. The man who'e arguably THE example of the world.

This is just unbecoming...and that's putting it mildly.

Read it and weep:

Willow was not referring to congress...

She was referring to the "pass" the supporters on the left gave him....and of course, now disparage Newt for.

Come on...you and I both know how it works.

I think the matter is between Newt and his wives. I don't want to think about Newt having sex with anyone........

We're electing a man of character...allegedly. The man who'e arguably THE example of the world.

It's just bait. You are a master fisherman today. Congrats, you have hooked some big ones.

I don't give a fuck about someone's personal sex life. I care about the economy and the future of our country.

Kudos to you for a well played thread though.

please please please pick him

Why? You dont want the election to be between the two best candidates?

Do you have an issue with our political system?

You prefer landslide victories?

You prefer people voting negatively?...you know...."I cant vote for him so I have no choice but to vote for the other guy?

Why do you hate America and its political system?

please please please pick him

Why? You dont want the election to be between the two best candidates?

Do you have an issue with our political system?

You prefer landslide victories?

You prefer people voting negatively?...you know...."I cant vote for him so I have no choice but to vote for the other guy?

Why do you hate America and its political system?

I am sure Truth thinks a 1 Party system would be better. A lot of Idiot Liberals do, they just don't say it. They wish Republicans would just go away, They wish half the country would just go away, or at least sit down, shut up, and let Democrats Rule uncontested.

They literally wish for 1 party Tyranny.

exactly why this should be considered.

Nonsense. NONSENSE

I bet the only "pure" man in the race is Paul and I sure as fuck ain't voting for him. Infidelity has been a part of human nature since the beginning of time. It's a hurdle that will never be overcome. Man is flawed. If we get stuck on this issue were screwed.

but clinton can fuck his intern in the oval office and it's nobody's business, is that right libtards?

He was prosecuted for lying about it and will never be elected to office again. Please...feel free to compare them some more, Willow.

He was impeached for lying by...Newt Gingrich, who was later himself caught lying to Congress and was the first House Speaker in US History to be fined for doing so.

Newt Gingrich cheated on his second wife while telling the world he was going to bring up Monica Lewinsky every time he opened his mouth.

So, yeah. This is about Newt, not Clinton.
Dittos :cool:

& Mega dittos :D

Forum List

Back