Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

but clinton can fuck his intern in the oval office and it's nobody's business, is that right libtards?

deflection08x11r.jpg

:clap2:

Hey Ravi....

Your avatar......I mean...what the heck is up with that hat?

Or is it half a pair of ear muffs?

Man...those pretty people are screwed up if you ask me.

People really buy that stuff?
I don't know...it's from a Hat Show. Can you believe hat shows actually exist???

I cant believe someone would walk in a store, try it on and say "dam, I look good with this hat"

Newt Gingrich: The Indispensable Republican

“But Marianne was having problems of her own. After going to the doctor for a mysterious tingling in her hand, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Early in May, she went out to Ohio for her mother’s birthday. A day and a half went by and Newt didn’t return her calls, which was strange. They always talked every day, often ten times a day, so she was frantic by the time he called to say he needed to talk to her.

“About what?”

He wanted to talk in person, he said.

“I said, ‘No, we need to talk now.’ “

He went quiet.

“There’s somebody else, isn’t there?”

She kind of guessed it, of course. Women usually do. But did she know the woman was in her apartment, eating off her plates, sleeping in her bed?

She called a minister they both trusted. He came over to the house the next day and worked with them the whole weekend, but Gingrich just kept saying she was a Jaguar and all he wanted was a Chevrolet. “ ‘I can’t handle a Jaguar right now.’ He said that many times. ‘All I want is a Chevrolet.’ “

He asked her to just tolerate the affair, an offer she refused.”

For all the lurid details of Newt’s sexcapades, not only with his 2 ex-wives, see:

Read more: Newt Gingrich Profile - Esquire Story on Newt Gingrich - Esquire

O'shit!

That's pretty low, screwing someone else in your wife's bed.

yep....cant disagree with that.

You aren't the only one who can't disagree with that.

It does seem to me though, that women who marry men who have a reputation for cheating (particularly those who were the cause of the first divorce) shouldn't really be surprised and whining when it turns out the man they married is a cheater.

In fairness to Newt, I honestly don't care that he's a scumbag of a husband... only that he is equally a scumbag of a politician.

She said Newt moved for the divorce just months after she had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, with her then-husband present.

"He also was advised by the doctor when I was sitting there that I was not to be under stress. He knew," she said.

Gingrich divorced his first wife, Jackie, as she was being treated for cancer. His relationship with Marianne began while he was still married to Jackie but in divorce proceedings, Marianne said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/exclusive-gingrich-lacks-moral-character-president-wife/

It does seem to me though, that women who marry men who have a reputation for cheating (particularly those who were the cause of the first divorce) shouldn't really be surprised and whining when it turns out the man they married is a cheater.

In fairness to Newt, I honestly don't care that he's a scumbag of a husband... only that he is equally a scumbag of a politician.

When you put it that way, wife #3 must be really, really stupid.

That behavior belongs in the Oval Office
Nice deflection. I wouldn't vote for Clinton for anything given his bad behavior.

But I'm sure you'll happily vote for Newt.

Seriously?

85% Full employment?

$1.3 Trillion annual deficits!

Only One (1) Credit Downgrade so far!

Give me 4 more years of Democrats!

Couldn't care less who Newt wanted to fuck as long as it didn't interfere with his duties.

Who knew he was a regular Bill Clinton in the sack?

That behavior belongs in the Oval Office
Nice deflection. I wouldn't vote for Clinton for anything given his bad behavior.

But I'm sure you'll happily vote for Newt.

Seriously?

85% Full employment?

$1.3 Trillion annual deficits!

Only One (1) Credit Downgrade so far!

Give me 4 more years of Democrats!
At least you admit your hypocrisy.

:thup:

btw, Newt was an "adviser" for Fanny and Freddie.... :lol:

You almost gotta laugh. I guess it must boil down to the double standard the left has managed to promote. The ...."oh my gosh... did you hear what Newt's ex wife said" doesn't stand up to what a dozen women said about Clinton. There is no doubt that the current secretary of state is a world class enabler who organized a "bimbo eruption" squad of democrat dirty tricksters who ruined any woman who came forward to accuse Clinton. Hillary looked America in the eye and blamed a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for the filth on Monica's dress. The left defended Clinton's perversion as "his private life" but the sissies on the left have their underwear in a bunch over unfounded allegations by a republican candidate's ex. Double standard? You betcha.

shes not just stupid she is a whore who would fuck a married man in his martial bed.

shes not just stupid she is a whore who would fuck a married man in his martial bed.

And a Chevrolet.

but clinton can fuck his intern in the oval office and it's nobody's business, is that right libtards?

He was prosecuted for lying about it and will never be elected to office again. Please...feel free to compare them some more, Willow.

don't try to go there. don't try to tell us that ewe libtards haven't been telling us for years "it's nobody's business but theirs" cause if ewe do ewe'll look stupid as hell.

Between the illicit, perverted sex and the drug use, this is why I could never run for President, at least not in this country

He was prosecuted for lying about it and will never be elected to office again. Please...feel free to compare them some more, Willow.

don't try to go there. don't try to tell us that ewe libtards haven't been telling us for years "it's nobody's business but theirs" cause if ewe do ewe'll look stupid as hell.

Honey. I am NOT the one holding up Clinton as the way such infidelity SHOULD be treated. That was you.
:lol::lol::lol:

Between the illicit, perverted sex and the drug use, this is why I could never run for President, at least not in this country
you could be elected on character as a democrat.

Remember, extramarital affairs is NOT an issue for the people to judge on.

Forum List

Back