Breaking.....Yemen's Houthis attack U.S. warship in Red Sea

The Zaydi do not believe in ayatollahs like the Twelver Shiites—who are the Shiite sect in Iran and most of the Muslim world—nor do they practice the other Twelver doctrine of taqqiyah (dissimulation), which permits one to disguise his or her faith for self-protection.
to know Houthis----talk to your local Yemeni Kiosk owner or worker----maybe. OR--find a jew of Yemeni background to do it

For nearly four years, Houthi forces have victimized both coalition warships and commercial vessels in the Red Sea. These strikes, which date back to Oct. 2015, have caused significant worries in the international shipping community.

Data from these naval attacks was gathered from Arabic and English-language media by FDD’s Long War Journal in an attempt to present a more complete picture of Houthi capabilities – on land, in the air, and at sea. In many instances, the Houthis themselves did not self-report the attacks.
Piracy is the sequel to caravan robbing.
Muslims have been doing it for centuries
as noted in the "MARINE's HYMN"

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom

They are kind of not Shia either, but they ruled Yemen for a thousand years.
Oh---how the mighty hath fallen........
In the 1940s---when Israelis were trying
to rescue jews from the shariah shithole
Yemen---the "KING" was called "IMAM" He drove a hard bargain

Good to see the Freedom Fighters , the Hooty- Tooties plus the Hezzers in the north giving the Women and Child murderers a jolly good thrashing .
We have had enough from the sick Chosen Ones . They now have been chosen to be taught more than a few lessons .

Good to see the Freedom Fighters , the Hooty- Tooties plus the Hezzers in the north giving the Women and Child murderers a jolly good thrashing .
We have had enough from the sick Chosen Ones . They now have been chosen to be taught more than a few lessons .
Could you translate that into standard English? Who are the "freedom fighters"?

to know Houthis----talk to your local Yemeni Kiosk owner or worker----maybe. OR--find a jew of Yemeni background to do it

Piracy is the sequel to caravan robbing.
Muslims have been doing it for centuries
as noted in the "MARINE's HYMN"

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli;
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land, and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
Many of the Barbary pirates were renegade Europeans who lost their Letters of Marque.

Many of the Barbary pirates were renegade Europeans who lost their Letters of Marque.
So? what is your point?---it was an ISLAMIC UNDERTAKING ---and a likely
draw for other marginals......such is human behavior----Marginals in Yemen---to wit
the HOUTHIS, have joined up with the
Iranians

So? what is your point?---it was an ISLAMIC UNDERTAKING ---and a likely
draw for other marginals......such is human behavior----Marginals in Yemen---to wit
the HOUTHIS, have joined up with the
Iranians

They were quasi legal under Queen Elizabeth the first..also Spain and Portugal.

They were quasi legal under Queen Elizabeth the first..also Spain and Portugal.
that was when war between England and DA IBERIANS----was war at sea----joining up with the PIRATES for either side was
profitable----It involved BOOTY----as did
caravan robbing, and the age of glorious
islamic conquest. Read the koran for the
rules

also not news----another superfluous paste up from the islamo nazi camp
for more news----the CANON LAWS that legalized the gross brutality of the Inquisition were APED in Shariah law and
manifested PROUDLY by its supporters
Oct 7-----also aped by the islamo nazi hero of the 20th century---ADOLF HITLER

for more news----the CANON LAWS that legalized the gross brutality of the Inquisition were APED in Shariah law and
manifested PROUDLY by its supporters
Oct 7-----also aped by the islamo nazi hero of the 20th century---ADOLF HITLER

My God, you're disgusting.

My God, you're disgusting.
I, simply, described the facts---do you want to claim (you would not be the first)
that the Inquisition was a benign affair or do you want to claim the "BEAUTY" of "SHARIAH"----You would not be the first---
do you want to claim that the actions of your fellow islamo nazis Oct. 7 were not mediated by the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH based on the NOBLE KORAN?

I, simply, described the facts---do you want to claim (you would not be the first)
that the Inquisition was a benign affair or do you want to claim the "BEAUTY" of "SHARIAH"----You would not be the first---
do you want to claim that the actions of your fellow islamo nazis Oct. 7 were not mediated by the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH based on the NOBLE KORAN?

The inquisition wasn't Muslim.

The inquisition wasn't Muslim.
WHAT A REVELATION!!! did you learn to read as a child----where you in the STUPID READING GROUP? At no point did I suggest that the Inquistion was "MUSLIM" I SPECIFICALLY described it as in accord with CANON LAW (you know that one---the Law of the HOLY
ROMAN EMPIRE---or CATHOLIC LAW)
I did, correctly, state that some of the details of CANON Law were APED in SHARIAH LAW----you should know that.

WHAT A REVELATION!!! did you learn to read as a child----where you in the STUPID READING GROUP? At no point did I suggest that the Inquistion was "MUSLIM" I SPECIFICALLY described it as in accord with CANON LAW (you know that one---the Law of the HOLY
ROMAN EMPIRE---or CATHOLIC LAW)
I did, correctly, state that some of the details of CANON Law were APED in SHARIAH LAW----you should know that.
Surada ---JUST DOES NOT KNOW----
what a shame----she pretends to know
all about so much

ROFLMAO---an anecdote from my life---I worked in a hospital as a kind of clerk --college job. A pakistani surgeon described to me---DAVID ROCKERFELLER---THE JEW----He was governor of New York State at the time. I said "no--he is protestant"----the pakistani INSISTED---and I asked "WHY?" the answer was consistent with his grammar school educaton in Pakistan---"WITH ALL THAT MONEY---OF COURSE HE IS A JEW" Money is a huge issue in the annals of islamo nazi propaganda

Forum List

Back