Breaking.....Yemen's Houthis attack U.S. warship in Red Sea

/----/ No attacks on US war ships while Trump was president.

Exactly!

that and this too! :wink:

1705107444113.png

Muhammad didn't own Yathrib. He certainly didn't colonize Yathrib.
He didn't. His own filthy ass is buried there. He did something innovative in the history of
mankind----something like the islamic action of Oct. 7, 2023---he committed a COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE after fiddling around with the genitalia of the adolescent jewish boys ----in honor of allah

Thanks for the breath of fresh air. Hard to find an American who hasn't been thoroughly brainwashed and indoctrinated by FOX, CNN, and the Public Fool System!!

Remember the USS Liberty!!!!! And don't forget the Scumbags who tried to sink her.

Thanks for your kind words.

In addition to spending time in the Middle East, I try to stay objective and rely on a wide variety of sources including other individuals who have had direct experience in the Middle East.

Just as I have seen that not all Muslims are not terrorists, I don't regard all Israelis as "scumbags" especially since there was one Israeli pilot who had the courage and integrity to refuse orders to attack what the Israelis knew to be an American ship.

Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty was not its first False Flag attack on American interests.
The Lavon Affair was another, earlier Israeli attempt to dupe America into attacking another of its enemies by fire bombing American offices in Egypt.

The ways in which the Israeli government betrays the US have been and remain innumerable.

In a brief moment of honesty, Netanyahu clearly articulated the true nature of the US - Israeli "alliance":

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

Thanks again,

(1). "Israeli Pilot Speaks Up"
https://www.wrmea.org/1993-june/the-assault-on-the-uss-liberty-still-covered-up-after-26-years.html

EXCERPT "Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested."CONTINUED

Thanks for your kind words.

In addition to spending time in the Middle East, I try to stay objective and rely on a wide variety of sources including other individuals who have had direct experience in the Middle East.

Just as I have seen that not all Muslims are not terrorists, I don't regard all Israelis as "scumbags" especially since there was one Israeli pilot who had the courage and integrity to refuse orders to attack what the Israelis knew to be an American ship.

Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty was not its first False Flag attack on American interests.
The Lavon Affair was another, earlier Israeli attempt to dupe America into attacking another of its enemies by fire bombing American offices in Egypt.

The ways in which the Israeli government betrays the US have been and remain innumerable.

In a brief moment of honesty, Netanyahu clearly articulated the true nature of the US - Israeli "alliance":

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

Thanks again,

(1). "Israeli Pilot Speaks Up"
https://www.wrmea.org/1993-june/the-assault-on-the-uss-liberty-still-covered-up-after-26-years.html

EXCERPT "Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested."CONTINUED
for the record----the 'grau' lied again---
The "Lavon" affair was an episode concocted by some jews who had been ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from Egypt---and consisted of setting off harmless smoke bombs in a closed library with
nobody in the library----no one was hurt and the action was condemned by
the Israeli government----It was no secret---I learned about it casually way back about 1960 when I was a child---ISLAMO NAZI DOGS refer to it all the time and are still dancing on the dead bodies of the INFANTS they BURNED ALIVE whilst laughing in the faces of their mothers on Oct. 7, 2023. The responsible persons were executed in
Egypt by hanging-----today islamo nazi dogs insist that they have a right to incinerate jewish babies with blow torches for the GLORY OF ALLAH---world wide

Most of that came with hadiths.
OH!!! I don't remember any HADITH in the YUSUF ALI version of the Koran that describes muhummad's nite time ride on his magical horse BURAQ over Jerusalem as 'just a dream'-----you got a source?---why do muslims claim OWNERSHIP of the Western Wall of the temple ---because muhummad DREAMED that his horsy took a dump there? I dreamt last nite that I sprouted wings and FLEW over the black turd in the sands of mecca

The "Lavon" affair was an episode concocted by some jews who had been ETHNICALLY CLEANSED from Egypt---and consisted of setting off harmless smoke bombs in a closed library with
the Israeli government----It was no secret---I learned about it casually way back about 1960 when I was a child---ISLAMO NAZI DOGS refer to it all the time and are still dancing on the dead bodies of the INFANTS they BURNED ALIVE whilst laughing in the faces of their mothers on Oct. 7, 2023. The responsible persons were executed in
Egypt by hanging-----today islamo nazi dogs insist that they have a right to incinerate jewish babies with blow torches for the GLORY OF ALLAH---world wide

The Israeli government denied it. Finally they found a scapegoat in Lavon.

Eisenhower was tricked. He withdrew funding for the Aswan dam. This lead to the Suez Crisis and the closure of the canal for almost a year.

Eisenhower was tricked. He withdrew funding for the Aswan dam. Russia
The Israeli government "denied" what?---that a smoke bomb was harmlessly detonated in an empty library? Eisenhower stated (sic) 'I am withdrawing funding for the Awan dam because some Egyptian jews who were victims of islamic ethnic cleansing and confiscation of property set off a smoke bomb in an empty library? I have a sense that Oct 7 did not consist of smoke bombs-----as adolescents my brother and his friends made smoke bombs FOR HALLOWEEN---and---without details----I admit that they set off one during an important national public event that MADE THE NEWS----no consequences at all----not even a $10 fine. They were not HANGED-----should the Egyptian jews have been HANGED.? Eisenhower told you that he would defund the Aswan dam because of a smoke bomb? you have a citation? Should the participants of
the OCTOBER 7 ISLAMIC WORSHIP OF ALLAH EVENT all be HANGED? They videotaped their NOBLE MUJAHADEEN FACES for the sake of glory just as did the murderers of Daniel Pearl----fully exonerated under the BEAUTY OF SHARIAH LAW

Eisenhower was tricked. He withdrew funding for the Aswan dam. This lead to the Suez Crisis and the closure of the canal for almost a year.
for the record----LAVON was not a scapegoat----he was the minister of defense ----so the problem fell on him--he SHOULDA KNOWN

Your hysterical tantrum is so replete with outright lies and rabid hatred that it is incoherent.

Fortunately, there are lucid accounts of Israel's early deceptive betrayal.

Americans were to suffer numerous additional Israeli deceptions and betrayals as the decades passed which are listed by the same source:

"Mossad Black Ops and False Flags"

"Lavon affair"
EXCERPT "In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring. CONTINUED

Finally, for all the relentless whining by Netanyahu's shills about how Arabs have thrown Jews out of their countries, it turns out that "Zionist agents were responsible for targeting the Jewish community in Iraq, pushing them to flee and settle in Israel." (*)

(*). ‘Undeniable proof’ uncovered that Zionist agents targeted Jews in Iraq"

EXCERPT "A distinguished Israeli-British historian and Emeritus Professor of International Relations at the University of Oxford has uncovered “undeniable proof” that Zionist agents were responsible for targeting the Jewish community in Iraq, pushing them to flee and settle in Israel. Prof. Avi Shlaim has made the claim in his autobiography, which details his childhood as an Iraqi Jew and subsequent exile in Israel. Three Worlds: Memoirs of an Arab-Jew was published last week. A review of the memoir appeared on Saturday in the Spectator magazine, detailing Shlaim’s shocking claim.

Why Arab Jews left Iraq and other countries in the Middle East to move to Israel after more than 2,000 years of living in relative peace and harmony with their Arab Muslim neighbours has been a controversial issue for decades. Events surrounding the creation of the Zionist state of Israel sparked an influx of Jews to historic Palestine. A combination of pull factors such as the belief in the notion of the “ingathering of the exiles” and “making aliyah” accounted for the migration of many Arab Jews.

Israel and supporters of the apartheid state, however, insist that it was the persecution of Arab Jews that pushed them out of their countries of birth. It is a claim that has long been contested. Israel carried out several false flag operations in the Middle East to “persuade” Jews to move to the new state. The most infamous of these was the “Lavon Affair”, during which Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside British and American civilian targets, including churches and libraries." CONTINUED

grau has declared that my post--above--is "fake news" ----Ms Grau----what is
"fake" about it?
Your hysterical tantrum is so replete with outright lies and rabid hatred that it is incoherent.

Fortunately, there are lucid accounts of Israel's early deceptive betrayal.

Americans were to suffer numerous additional Israeli deceptions and betrayals as the decades passed which are listed by the same source:

"Mossad Black Ops and False Flags"

"Lavon affair"
EXCERPT "In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring. CONTINUED

Finally, for all the relentless whining by Netanyahu's shills about how Arabs have thrown Jews out of their countries, it turns out that "Zionist agents were responsible for targeting the Jewish community in Iraq, pushing them to flee and settle in Israel." (*)

(*). ‘Undeniable proof’ uncovered that Zionist agents targeted Jews in Iraq"

EXCERPT "A distinguished Israeli-British historian and Emeritus Professor of International Relations at the University of Oxford has uncovered “undeniable proof” that Zionist agents were responsible for targeting the Jewish community in Iraq, pushing them to flee and settle in Israel. Prof. Avi Shlaim has made the claim in his autobiography, which details his childhood as an Iraqi Jew and subsequent exile in Israel. Three Worlds: Memoirs of an Arab-Jew was published last week. A review of the memoir appeared on Saturday in the Spectator magazine, detailing Shlaim’s shocking claim.

Why Arab Jews left Iraq and other countries in the Middle East to move to Israel after more than 2,000 years of living in relative peace and harmony with their Arab Muslim neighbours has been a controversial issue for decades. Events surrounding the creation of the Zionist state of Israel sparked an influx of Jews to historic Palestine. A combination of pull factors such as the belief in the notion of the “ingathering of the exiles” and “making aliyah” accounted for the migration of many Arab Jews.

Israel and supporters of the apartheid state, however, insist that it was the persecution of Arab Jews that pushed them out of their countries of birth. It is a claim that has long been contested. Israel carried out several false flag operations in the Middle East to “persuade” Jews to move to the new state. The most infamous of these was the “Lavon Affair”, during which Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside British and American civilian targets, including churches and libraries." CONTINUED

of all the bits of islamo nazi feces posted above--the only
one which is new to me is "CHURCHILL was half jewish"---
BUT it is a thing----unfortunately another idiot lie from the
world of islamo nazism---part and parcel of islamo-nazi
"HISTORY" I grew up in a town founded by "EPISCOPALIANS"--
-way back circa 1950s they decided that FLORIDATION OF
WATER is a ZIONIST PLOT----so I am accustomed to the
graus of the world. As a young adult I came into contact
with lots of muslims---mostly professionals in the USA for
further professional training and to get the hell out of their
countries-----the same crap is taught in muslim schools
all over Southeast Asia and Africa and in mosques in the USA

grau has declared that my post--above--is "fake news" ----Ms Grau----what is
"fake" about it?

What's not "Fake News" about it?

The ordinance used by the Mossad agents were not "harmless smoke bombs".

They were lethal incendiary bombs planted in a United States diplomatic facility by Israelis and / or Egyptian Jews that were intended to cause the US to retaliate against Egypt.
i.e. Fight another war for Israel using American blood and resources.

True allies don't run False Flag Ops on each other.

What's not "Fake News" about it?

The ordinance used by the Mossad agents were not "harmless smoke bombs".

They were lethal incendiary bombs planted in a United States diplomatic facility by Israelis and / or Egyptian Jews that were intended to cause the US to retaliate against Egypt.
i.e. Fight another war for Israel using American blood and resources.

True allies don't run False Flag Ops on each other.
you have a citation for the number of people KILLED in the "LAVON AFFAIR" The players were not exactly MOSSAD agents. The objective
was not war ----it was to delay the British abandonment of Egypt based
on the very clear genocidal aspirations of the Baathist pig ---Gamal Abdul Nasser---which played out beyond incessant terrorist activity all the way to the war of 1967.

you have a citation for the number of people KILLED in the "LAVON AFFAIR" The players were not exactly MOSSAD agents. The objective
was not war ----it was to delay the British abandonment of Egypt based
on the very clear genocidal aspirations of the Baathist pig ---Gamal Abdul Nasser---which played out beyond incessant terrorist activity all the way to the war of 1967.

You can try to excuse Israel's countless deceptions, False Flag attacks and betrayals all you want but that doesn't change the parasitic nature of the government to which you are most loyal.

Long ago, the Lavon Affair proved beyond a doubt that the Levantine Zionists won't hesitate to deceive and betray(1) their "ally" while managing to extort $ Trillions (2) from loyal, working Americans today.

Why are you cheerleading for a genocidal pariah that is America's most insidious adversary?

(1). "How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public."CONTINUED

(2). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

You can try to excuse Israel's countless deceptions, False Flag attacks and betrayals all you want but that doesn't change the parasitic nature of the government to which you are most loyal.

Long ago, the Lavon Affair proved beyond a doubt that the Levantine Zionists won't hesitate to deceive and betray(1) their "ally" while managing to extort $ Trillions (2) from loyal, working Americans today.

Why are you cheerleading for a genocidal pariah that is America's most insidious adversary?

(1). "How Israel Has Betrayed America"
https://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2014/06/06/how-israel-has-betrayed-america/

EXCERPT "A recent report by Newsweek magazine that Israel has spied on the United States at “an alarming level” and has done so “more than any other ally does” raises a very serious issue concerning how much Israel has betrayed America, which is something that the American mainstream media have time and again refused to debate in public."CONTINUED

(2). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED
ok---you can't answer the simple question---which is--'how many people died in the Lavon affair" whilst you dance on the dead bodies of MILLIONS of babies torn to pieces by you and yours

ok---you can't answer the simple question---which is--'how many people died in the Lavon affair" whilst you dance on the dead bodies of MILLIONS of babies torn to pieces by you and yours

Your posts are so replete with hysteria and hyperbole that it's difficult to find a question in all the rabid gibberish.

The only people who died in the Israeli fire bombing of US diplomatic installations were the terrorists, themselves. The only reason that more people didn't die is because the Zionists and Egyptian Jews who helped them bungled the timing device and the bombs went off at night instead of a busy day.

You'll be pleased to know that thousands of Americans have died due to subsequent betrayals of Israel and its spies.

Re:
....whilst you dance on the dead bodies of MILLIONS of babies torn to pieces by you and yours

This is just one example of the slanderous gibberish that exemplify you tantrums.

The only "babies torn to pieces" are those of Palestine's native residents who have been mutilated by US funded Israeli munitions during the Gaza Genocide.

“Report: 7 October testimonies strike major blow to Israeli narrative”

EXCERPT “New first-hand accounts from witnesses of Israel’s clashes with Hamas militants on 7 October suggest that, in their desperation to contain the surprise incursion, Israeli troops indiscriminately fired on their own citizens with heavy weaponry, resulting in potentially scores of Israeli deaths from so-called “friendly fire”.

Unverified claims circulated by Israel that Hamas militants beheaded 40 babies on 7 October were widely rejected as propaganda which, critics argue, was designed to garner sympathy for Israel to carry out collective punishment of Gaza’s 2.2 million.

However, a closer examination of events by The Grayzone tells a different story: one in which the Israeli military itself bears responsibility for numerous civilian deaths. The emerging details not only contradict the Israeli government’s version of events, but indicate that, in the chaos of battle, reckless Israeli fire likely led to significant casualties among the Israeli population.” CONTINUED

Forum List

Back