Multiple bombs explode and kill 73+ outside Soleimani‘s 4th anniversary ceremony in Iran

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

thats-a-shame-3007120.gif

I'm wondering which IRGC commander was responsible for setting that up.

Take out the competition, voila, instant field promotion.

Regardless of who actually did it, Iranian leadership will likely take the opportunity to blame us and escalate.

Bad .
We await the response from Iran and a speech later on might give hints .
But this has the potential to rouse the Devil from slumber and Israel will pay a terrible price -- simply based on numbers and weapon availability , as per Ukraine

I had The Freedom Fighters at 100/1 , if the Child Killers had been smart at the start . Now the rapidly forming alliance could end up with Israel being 100 /1 outsiders

Putin and Iran are allies.

No, it was probably ISIS types. Or maybe some kind of Iranian "Freedom Fighters".

I move it was ISIS-ish. They don't get a break from them.

ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shia. ISIS makes a suicide run at Iran's border every other day.

Iran was helping Assad battle ISIS in Syria.

Putin and Iran are allies.

No, it was probably ISIS types. Or maybe some kind of Iranian "Freedom Fighters".

I move it was ISIS-ish. The don't get a break from them.

ISIS is Sunni and Iran is Shia. ISIS makes a suicide run at Iran's border every other day.
Freedom? In Iran?

:auiqs.jpg:

When they shove a bomb up the Ayatollah's ass and detonate it I'll be dancing.
Don't do that, then Obama and Joe will have to send them another $100 billion to make it up to them again.

Sounds like the most appropriate way to honor the legacy of an Archterrorist.

Mr. Soleimani has to be very proud and the envy of his fellow inmates burning in hell.

Forum List

Back