Breaking West Virginia house of delegates has impeached all 4 state Supreme Court justices

Wonder what prices these couch potatoes set for the Pope who for once had nothing to say in Pennsylvania pedophile abuse disclosures. Probably arranging another contingent to fill children's & others mouths in that "Oral sex, then holy water" supreme punishment tradition & if that doesn't suffice those KKK churchstate lynching enforcement "death to the infidels" "serve the Pope or die" baptize thine eyes by urinations inquisition jihad crusade resumes .

Wonder what prices these couch potatoes set for the Pope who for once had nothing to say in Pennsylvania pedophile abuse disclosures. Probably arranging another contingent to fill children's & others mouths in that "Oral sex, then holy water" supreme punishment tradition & if that doesn't suffice those KKK churchstate lynching enforcement "death to the infidels" "serve the Pope or die" baptize thine eyes by urinations inquisition jihad crusade resumes .

Off topic much?

Off topic much?

They seem to celebrate resting on their laurels at the states expense just as the Papal Pennsylvanian's, which is just north & east of some of WV; do topically !

Wow.... decent story here https://www.economist.com/united-st...use-impeaches-the-states-entire-supreme-court

One of the judges remodel cost was over a half $million and it wasn't even finished yet.

These people need to be in jail.

And oh.... house Democrats are saying it is a coup! LOL
That Republicans are just trying to get more Republican judges.... hilarious!

From what I've read, the Democrat complaint is not that the impeachment is happening, but rather the timing of it. :dunno:

Wow.... decent story here https://www.economist.com/united-st...use-impeaches-the-states-entire-supreme-court

One of the judges remodel cost was over a half $million and it wasn't even finished yet.

From what I've read, the Democrat complaint is not that the impeachment is happening, but rather the timing of it. :dunno:

Pheh.... impeachment is a last resort. This is historical, I can't imagine this has ever happened in history where the entire supreme justices are going to be impeached. Incredible.

Pheh.... impeachment is a last resort. This is historical, I can't imagine this has ever happened in history where the entire supreme justices are going to be impeached. Incredible.

It is pretty crazy stuff.

It is pretty crazy stuff.

And beautiful.
I love it. We could use this all over the nation.

Forum List

Back