BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.
The "fake check" mentioned in the thread was a bounced check.
That's right. OP makes it seem at if the writer committed fraud.

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.
It was one overdraft. No more.
And can you tell me what the "sentence" was?

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

Give me a break, writing a bounced check and a few speeding tickets. Give me a break. Also you are calling that 14 year old a liar.
They don't put you in jail for 6 months simply for overdrawing your account. I once had a maid service, and one of the women who cleaned my apartment stole one of my checkbooks and wrote three checks with it and cashed them at K-mart. That's what writing a fake check is.
She didn't go to jail at all, you moron. Show me where it says she went to jail.

of my checkbooks and wrote three checks with it and cashed them at K-mart. That's what writing a fake check is.
Roy Moore sodomized a child and you want him in the Senate
Roy-Moore-478x257.jpg

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”

The article uses the plural "checks," which means there was more than one

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Give me a break, writing a bounced check and a few speeding tickets. Give me a break. Also you are calling that 14 year old a liar.
They don't put you in jail for 6 months simply for overdrawing your account. I once had a maid service, and one of the women who cleaned my apartment stole one of my checkbooks and wrote three checks with it and cashed them at K-mart. That's what writing a fake check is.
She didn't go to jail at all, you moron. Show me where it says she went to jail.

The article says the penalty is up to 6 months for what she did. They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft. That doesn't mean a judge imposed that long of a sentence.

The New York Magazine article didn't mention more than one check. Chuck Johnson's piece used a plural, despite the fact that the NY Mag article did not.

Now apologize for lying about the writer going to jail for 6 months.

The New York Magazine article didn't mention more than one check. Chuck Johnson's piece used a plural, despite the fact that the NY Mag article did not.

Now apologize for lying about the writer going to jail for 6 months.

I never claimed the writer went to jail for 6 months, dipstick.

Writing “fake” checks. As in writing check on non-existent bank accounts or writing NSF checks. There’s a difference. One is fraud. The other is bad accounting.

The Rude Pundit: Roy Moore: Another Stupid Fucking Republican
The Rude Pundit

Proudly lowering the level of political discourse
11/09/2017

Roy Moore: Another Stupid Fucking Republican

Lemme address this to all the right-wing shitsacks desperately dragging themselves across the broken glass of the allegations of sexual impropriety and assault against Senate nominee and repugnant hate-monster Roy Moore of Alabama to defend him:

How many 14-year-olds does a Republican man have to force to fondle his dick for it to disqualify him from office?

This is a legitimate question in 2017 because Joel Pollack, the bearded worm who is a senior editor at Breitbart (motto: "Democracy dies on our website" ), really did say about Moore and the woman who says Moore assaulted her when she was 14, "{A}s far as we know, there's only one relationship that's been alleged that's problematic."

Yes, it is "problematic" that, according to the Washington Post, Moore targeted a 14-year-old girl. It is "problematic" that Moore kissed her without her consent. It is "problematic" that Moore undressed her to her underwear, as he did himself. It is "problematic" that he touched her breasts over her bra and her genitals over her panties. It is "problematic" that he took her hand and used it to grope his cock. All of that is what you might call "problematic" if you're a nauseating ass-licker whose party's hypocrisy and criminality apparently have no limits and whose ideology is so corrupt and bereft of reason and morality that you could actually just call forced sexual contact "problematic" in a way that implies that you're cool with it as long as it's just one victim.

In other words, fuck anyone who is defending Moore here, and you can fuckin' well bet that a whole lot of Alabamans are doing that right now because Moore is a man of Jesus
or some such shit because he humped a Ten Commandments monument and hates him the gays, and Democrat Doug Jones, who has been on the side of civil rights and environmental justice, is a sinful liberal ******-lover who will melt your Confederate monuments and re-crucify Christ.

In fact, one of Moore's defenders brought Jesus into it, of course, because fuckin' Alabama, man. "Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus," said Alabama State Auditor Jim Zeigler. Ignoring getting the basic Bible shit wrong (God put that fuckin' Jesus baby in Mary), that's a creepy goddamn take on the birth of Christ. If what you get from the New Testament is that it's totally cool to bone a minor, you're probably reading it wrong.

Of course, both are fine with Moore trying to date a 16-year-old, which, while maybe not technically illegal, is fucking skeevy as all fucking hell.

more...

The Rude Pundit: Roy Moore: Another Stupid Fucking Republican

So does Moore. The guy is best known for ignoring court orders and thinking he’s above the law .

Writing “fake” checks. As in writing check on non-existent bank accounts or writing NSF checks. There’s a difference. One is fraud. The other is bad accounting.
That's right moron!
Writing an NSF cheque is always just "bad accounting".
How old are you? Like ten?

That reporter is not running for Senator of the US ...,Roy Moore the children fucker is running LOL

The reporter is a sleazy leftwinger trying to take Moore down.

The reporter is trying to keep a guy who molested underaged girls out of the Senate. You would think that YOU wouldn’t want a man of such low moral character in public office either but you voted for Trump so obviously you don’t care that what kind of morals your candidate has.

Liar, cheat, admitted fraud artist, bankrupt. You voted for him anyway.

Forum List

Back