BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

If it's true, I wouldn't want him elected. However, given the history of Dim sleazy tactics, I seriously doubt it.
Orange Sleaze a Thon Donald Trump defrauded Americans of more than $25 million with a sleazy Fake University and you think his word is Gold ...

Roy Moore is the face of republican morality
Truer Words Have never been posted
Here's the face of Democrat morality:

iu

Last edited:
This woman’s history, she reads more like a romance fiction writer than a journalist/reporter-
She is mentioned by this author as an example of his title
Fake News, Echo Chambers & Filter Bubbles: A Survival Guide

In an unusual move, the Orlando police department publicly rebuked a Washington Post reporter for attempting to visit the home of one of their police officers.

"Media: Please respect the privacy of our officers and their families and do not go to their homes .@mccrummenWaPo," the department tweeted on Monday afternoon.
Orlando police rebuke Washington Post reporter

This is perhaps the most bizarre attack on Rick Perryto come so far.Hugh Hewtitt has a very good take down of it. It shows the extent to which the Democrats will go to attack Republicans. Stephanie McCrummen, a Washington Post based reporter formerly stationed in Nairobi has a history of fanning racial flames out of context.In a move that was genuinely supported by people of all races in North Carolina, McCrummen earlier this year tried to paint tea party backed school board members as racist for restructuring a school busing program in the Raleigh area. Again, there were a large number of black residents supportive of the measure, but McCrummen’s reporting failed to get into that.Now, she’s out with a story about Rick Perry and his dad using a hunting camp with a big rock on it that has the word “Ni**erhead” on it. Rick Perry’s father painted over the rock. At some point, they turned the rock over so it couldn’t be seen.The Washington Post story makes clear that Perry didn’t like it, that his dad painted over it, that they weren’t responsible for it, and that all seven people who who saw it remember it in the 80’s, might have seen it in 2008 (but really are not sure), and did not associate it with either Rick Perry or his father.As Hugh Hewitt notes:

“Many, many people were interviewed for the story. Only seven recall seeing the rock, and not one of them connect Rick Perry to it, nor do any of the people –either from among these seven or who knows how many more were contacted for the piece– tie Rick Perry to offensive comments, language or actions. Though a lot of space is devoted to this story, no detailed reporting on what the seven saw and when they saw it is included, which allows for incredible supposition about the ambiguity to take root. Thus a story that could have major implications for the presidential campaign in 2012 is built on anonymous sources whose stories aren’t even detailed.It is a drive-by slander.”
Maybe Stephanie McCrummen Just Likes Using the N Word

She’s been known to prey on the mentally ill, to spin,etc. She is not one I would trust for a factual piece. I also go on record as stating I don’t know if the story is true, but I would question it, from what I have found. She is a spin master.

She’s been known to prey on the mentally ill, to spin,etc. She is not one I would trust for a factual piece. I also go on record as stating I don’t know if the story is true, but I would question it, from what I have found. She is a spin master.
Benghazi

You know Trump was on the same Island...

Now you are swinging like a drunk...

You just want a kiddy fucker to get into the Senate...

How many kids can Trump Supporter fuck before they won't allow you become Senator?

There's no evidence that Trump ever went to the Island. However, Slimy Bill went there 26 times.
images

We already know that lawsuit was a fraud. Old news and a big nothing burger.

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.
The "fake check" mentioned in the thread was a bounced check.
That's right. OP makes it seem at if the writer committed fraud.

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.

You keep going bripat, you are now lying to try and defend a kiddy fucker....

Nice job man...

So as long as you support Trump you allowed to fuck the odd kid...

How many kids can you fuck before they won't allow you become Senator?
I just love the way you left wing assholes automatically assume Republicans are guilty of whatever you accuse them of.

Take a look at Al Republicans in office, most are scumbags.

Oh My God they want to Jail the victim ...Alabama is like Saudi Arabia were they whipped a woman for getting Raped

Alabama GOP lawmaker: Roy Moore accusers should be prosecuted for not coming forward sooner
Ed Henry said on Friday that he wanted someone to bring charges against the women who accused GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of making sexual advances on them when they were teenagers.

They are scum in Al, and the people who vote for the scum are scums as well. Al is bad.

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

I went to your great resource for your OP! :laugh:
The site is a real piece of work. If is this is the place you get your news, well explains why you are one of the worse posters, ever, on USMB. What a derp!
Also, writing bad checks is minor, compared to your hero's writing a $25 million check, to avoid to being legally called a "fraud". (Trump University). :2up:

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Oh. So because he bounced a check , and got a speeding ticket, his story about Moore has no credibility?
the Moore story has no credibility no matter what happened to this reported. but writing checks that bounce is a crime. you should look it up. Perhaps you could become informed.

the Moore story has no credibility no matter what happened to this reported. but writing checks that bounce is a crime. you should look it up. Perhaps you could become informed.
“Come on, Republicans. Is this who we are? This cannot be who we are.”
tumblr_oz7ccfeLnf1tp0mqvo1_540.jpg

— Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), on Twitter, reacting to Alabama Republicans coming to the defense of Roy Moore (R).

Mitt Romney @MittRomney
Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.

9:55 AM - Nov 10, 2017

“Come on, Republicans. Is this who we are? This cannot be who we are.”

— Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ), on Twitter, reacting to Alabama Republicans coming to the defense of Roy Moore (R).

CroweJ20171109_low.jpg
<-----------------BOOM

Last edited:

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.
It was one overdraft. No more.
And can you tell me what the "sentence" was?

The article uses the plural "checks," which means there was more than one
Guy, you are the recipient of an epic clowning because you posted some shit so hilariously ridiculous and false and yet you were fool enough to believe it.
Go crawl back in your hole now, you pathetic rat.

Oh My God they want to Jail the victim ...Alabama is like Saudi Arabia were they whipped a woman for getting Raped

Alabama GOP lawmaker: Roy Moore accusers should be prosecuted for not coming forward sooner
Ed Henry said on Friday that he wanted someone to bring charges against the women who accused GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of making sexual advances on them when they were teenagers.
Sorry for laughing, but these guys really need to quit while they're ahead. Holy shit.

Forum List

Back