BREAKING: Washington Post Reporter Behind Roy Moore Hit Piece Has History Of Writing Fake Checks

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

Last edited:
According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.

The original 2011 report details how McCrummen’s criminal career began with her writing a fake check in North Carolina:

Extensive criminal record of four infractions? Criminal career? This article is fucking hilarious. :lol:

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Washington Post reporter Stephanie McCrummen, who co-wrote today’s hit piece on Judge Roy Moore, has a history of writing fake checks, according to a 2011 report reviewed by GotNews. According to left-leaning New York Magazine, McCrummen has an extensive criminal record, committing four infractions in three different states.
The source of this thread (Gotnews.com) is a website owned by white nationalist Chuck Johnson, now banned from Twitter.

And so the worm turns. The reported who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

The "fake check" mentioned in the thread was a bounced check.
That's right. OP makes it seem at if the writer committed fraud.

Oh. So because he bounced a check , and got a speeding ticket, his story about Moore has no credibility?

She wrote more than one, and this is what the article says about the first one:

“Ms. McCrummen’s criminal history began with North Carolina Case # 1992 CR 00654, a violation of the Article 19 – False Pretenses and Cheats section of the North Carolina Criminal Code. Ms. McCrummen was convicted of a crime punishable by up to six months of imprisonment for writing a hot check that was deemed worthless.”
They don't hand out sentences like that for an overdraft.

The bottom line is that she has a history of dishonesty and fraud.

And so the worm turns. The reporter who dumped this sleazy story about Moore on the public turns out to have a problem with honesty:

Give me a break, writing a bounced check and a few speeding tickets. Give me a break. Also you are calling that 14 year old a liar.

Give me a break, writing a bounced check and a few speeding tickets. Give me a break. Also you are calling that 14 year old a liar.
They don't put you in jail for 6 months simply for overdrawing your account. I once had a maid service, and one of the women who cleaned my apartment stole one of my checkbooks and wrote three checks with it and cashed them at K-mart. That's what writing a fake check is.

Forum List

Back