Breaking Update! Findings in the Upcoming IG Report Are Said to be “Devastating” to Obama

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)

giphy.gif

Until someone significant, like Comey is actually dragged into court and the LSM is frantically looking to draw the nations focus anywhere else I'm not impressed.

Now if something like obozo being indicted were to happen, I fully expect CNN to announce Big Foot has been found, on a Lunar Colony the Chinese established in 1960. MSLSD will have found the Lochness Monster, plotting to wipe out humanity with Anthrax, and the Washington Post will have the exclusive interview of GHW Bush admitting to the assassination of Kennedy.

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)

Is Fox reporting on this? Can you link to anybody but the Gateway Pundit reporting on this?

Frequent Fox guest tells Laura Ingraham "we are in a civil war;" suggests everyone buy guns to prepare for "total war"

yep, sound very creditable. We need to worry about nutcases such as this.
JOE DIGENOVA (GUEST): We are in a civil war in this country. There's two standards of justice, one for Democrats one for Republicans. The press is all Democrat, all liberal, all progressive, all left - they hate Republicans, they hate Trump. So the suggestion that there's ever going to be civil discourse in this country for the foreseeable future in this country is over. It's not going to be. It's going to be total war. And as I say to my friends, I do two things - I vote and I buy guns.

Meh. You must be a Purge sock. Get off your sorry, lazy, Chocolate Twinkie eatin' ass, and read the Mueller report, or a reputable summary of it. It will do you more good than these silly links with stupid talking points that Kellyanne Conway is sending out to you folks weekly.

Is Fox reporting on this? Can you link to anybody but the Gateway Pundit reporting on this?

Dude, or Dudette, whichever you are-------------->Digenova reported this ON FOX, and the Congressperson who was 1 of 2 that seen the FISA warrants unredacted, has said the same thing, on FOX!

I know it is hard to believe, but just look at how Woodward has taken a 180 degree turn! Now why being a thinking person, do YOU think that happened?

What you may not understand is-----------> As long as Sessions was the AG, he could NOT touch this stuff because he recused himself, due to being in the campaign, etc. That NO LONGER APPLIES!

Unless they are ALL lying, the Left is cooked, because it happened under OBAMA, and his ADMINISTRATION! It was against our rights, and civil liberties. That is why they used foreign sources.

Sure, this helps Trump supporters, but every AMERICAN should be outraged; not just because of Trump because a lot of people despise the man. Rather, outraged because if they can do it to a PRESIDENT or PRESIDENT ELECT, or PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, and do it without impunity, what the hell can they do to YOU!

No dipshit He interfered in Our Election with the help of Russian Propaganda he paid for, and he directed all the spying and attempts to send spies and frame The Trump Campaign with people he was employing.

That’s some dirty traitorous shit!!

Do you ever criticize Obama or do you willingly offer yourself up as his permanent Butt Plug?
Of course Obama interfered, he was the Potus of the US, he slapped sanctions on Russia.

Meh. You must be a Purge sock. Get off your sorry, lazy, Chocolate Twinkie eatin' ass, and read the Mueller report, or a reputable summary of it. It will do you more good than these silly links with stupid talking points that Kellyanne Conway is sending out to you folks weekly.

Or ShootSpeeders... or Steve Mc-whatever. They both posted every single Gateway Pundit article they could.

20-Plus Times Jim Hoft And The Gateway Pundit Were Absurdly Wrong

Dude, or Dudette, whichever you are-------------->Digenova reported this ON FOX, and the Congressperson who was 1 of 2 that seen the FISA warrants unredacted, has said the same thing, on FOX!

I know it is hard to believe, but just look at how Woodward has taken a 180 degree turn! Now why being a thinking person, do YOU think that happened?

What you may not understand is-----------> As long as Sessions was the AG, he could NOT touch this stuff because he recused himself, due to being in the campaign, etc. That NO LONGER APPLIES!

Unless they are ALL lying, the Left is cooked, because it happened under OBAMA, and his ADMINISTRATION! It was against our rights, and civil liberties. That is why they used foreign sources.

Sure, this helps Trump supporters, but every AMERICAN should be outraged; not just because of Trump because a lot of people despise the man. Rather, outraged because if they can do it to a PRESIDENT or PRESIDENT ELECT, or PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, and do it without impunity, what the hell can they do to YOU!

Who is this Congressperson who supposedly saw the redacted documents, and how is it even legal to share anything redacted on the biggest news channel in the world? I call bullshit.

Who is this Congressperson who supposedly saw the redacted documents, and how is it even legal to share anything redacted on the biggest news channel in the world? I call bullshit.

Call it what you like, but I seen the same thing. Laura is on vacation this week, but the guest host had him on, and the guest host is a former Congressman.

The FISA warrant on Page was warranted. The FBI should do its job and they did.

It's the job of the FBI to present a FISA judge opposition research that was never verified and not tell the judge about it so they could get the warrant?

Forum List

Back