Breaking Update! Findings in the Upcoming IG Report Are Said to be “Devastating” to Obama

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Nobody should vote for him again. Forget that, let's impeach him and beat them to the punch.

Trump is doing the same thing to you Tards he did to stormy.....

You will have to pay Trump too...……….

Thank you President Donald J. Trump......

Kicking ass and taking names.....

Yea Flucking Haw...………..

That’s complete bullshit.

It was Obama who tried to send all sorts of Russia. Assholes at The Trump Campaign.

The campaign kicked then all to the curb each one no matter what Obama told them to try to offer.

Every single person that approached the campaign was tied directly to Obama, Comey, McCabe Ohr, Clapper, Brennan and Strozk.

The FISA warrant on Page was warranted. The FBI should do its job and they did.

I think us getting Obama is as realistic as them getting Trump. However.......I would love to know who the people were that took that dossier and presented it to the FISA court to get the warrant. Those are the people who should be locked up.

No one. No one used the dossier to get Fisa warrants. You'll never hear anyone say that, other than talking heads who should know better... because it is untrue. The dossier got exactly NO Fisa warrants issued.

From what I understand, it did. If not for the dossier, the warrant would have never been issued. Why would they risk breaking the law and getting into trouble with the dossier if it didn't help their cause?

Gowdy: Warrant For Surveillance Would Not Have Been Authorized Without Dossier

And that's untrue. How do we know better? It has been released and the Dossier is merely a footnote. I mean what could possibly be more important? Maybe because Carter Paige was talking with 2 Russian spies and continued to do so after he was warned? What makes more sense? I bet I know what you will say.

No, the unreacted FISA application has been seen by very few people; one of them on Laura's show the other night. He stated that the entire application was centered on the dossier. Paige was not the intention of the investigation. His name was a front to actually spy on the entire Trump campaign.

Nobody outside of leftists in the legal business would agree that the court would have permitted that warrant if the judge knew how the information was obtained and it's lack of credibility.

I agree with your OP.

I do not agree with "popcorn." It trivializes and belittles the matter at hand. This is the Epoch of the Constitutional Restoration.

Besides, I think we're out of popcorn as the left depleted supplies for the release of the Mueller investigation.

I think us getting Obama is as realistic as them getting Trump. However.......I would love to know who the people were that took that dossier and presented it to the FISA court to get the warrant. Those are the people who should be locked up.

No one. No one used the dossier to get Fisa warrants. You'll never hear anyone say that, other than talking heads who should know better... because it is untrue. The dossier got exactly NO Fisa warrants issued.

From what I understand, it did. If not for the dossier, the warrant would have never been issued. Why would they risk breaking the law and getting into trouble with the dossier if it didn't help their cause?

And that's untrue. How do we know better? It has been released and the Dossier is merely a footnote. I mean what could possibly be more important? Maybe because Carter Paige was talking with 2 Russian spies and continued to do so after he was warned? What makes more sense? I bet I know what you will say.

No, the unreacted FISA application has been seen by very few people; one of them on Laura's show the other night. He stated that the entire application was centered on the dossier. Paige was not the intention of the investigation. His name was a front to actually spy on the entire Trump campaign.

Nobody outside of leftists in the legal business would agree that the court would have permitted that warrant if the judge knew how the information was obtained and it's lack of credibility.

If he saw the unredacted version he wouldn't be allowed to talk about it... it would be against the law. What is so hard about this for you to understand? The ONLY person that can't be arrested for releasing Top Secret Information is the POTUS, because he can have things declassified at any time.

Now that we have an AG who will actually do his job, along with TRUMP having made clear if the IG report doesn't line up with the facts he is releasing everything. Hopefully the IG will do his job and not whitewash things.

I've heard opinions on him that he was a straight up guy. The problem I have with Washington is the politicians are never really held accountable. They are used like puppets on a stage just going through the motions, but seldom any real action.

If he saw the unredacted version he wouldn't be allowed to talk about it... it would be against the law. What is so hard about this for you to understand? The ONLY person that can't be arrested for releasing Top Secret Information is the POTUS, because he can have things declassified at any time.

I didn't say he disclosed what was in it. He generalized which he's totally allowed to do and give an opinion on what he found. He said it centered around the dossier which we all knew already.

I didn't say he disclosed what was in it. He generalized which he's totally allowed to do and give an opinion on what he found. He said it centered around the dossier which we all knew already.

No, you don't generalize Top Secret Info. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Especially if he was "one of only a few to see the unredacted version." You do understand that is more harm than good right? If he is one of only a few, that means less people could "leak" it.

No, you don't generalize Top Secret Info. :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Especially if he was "one of only a few to see the unredacted version." You do understand that is more harm than good right? If he is one of only a few, that means less people could "leak" it.

What is with you anyway? One more time: He didn't disclose any information on the dossier, only gave an opinion on what he found.

What is with you anyway? One more time: He didn't disclose any information on the dossier, only gave an opinion on what he found.

He couldn't even do that... because his opinion would be based on TOP SECRET INFO he isn't allowed to share.

Are you mentally challenged? We aren't talking about the secret ingredient in Aunt Suzy's potato salad.

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)

I still think it will be Trump Versus Harris.

Jo

He couldn't even do that... because his opinion would be based on TOP SECRET INFO he isn't allowed to share.

Are you mentally challenged? We aren't talking about the secret ingredient in Aunt Suzy's potato salad.

If we were, and it was a patent violation to disclose Aunt Suzy's secret ingredients, I could say her potato salad tasted fantastic; the best I've ever had, and not violate any patent laws even if I knew what the ingredients were.

Devastating to Obama? No shit!

He knew about Russia in 2014 and let it continue.

He, HIS DOJ, & HIS FBI protected Hillary.

HIS DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI were exposed as having perpetrated the coup...

Strzok's texts showed Barry demanded to be kept updated...

Mueller's FBI committed 75 counts of FISA Court Abuses....

None of that is new...

If we were, and it was a patent violation to disclose Aunt Suzy's secret ingredients, I could say her potato salad tasted fantastic; the best I've ever had, and not violate any patent laws even if I knew what the ingredients were.

You still don't get it, and obviously never will. Find someone in real life that's not on the internet that's had a Top Secret Clearance how seriously it is taken, then you might understand, but knowing you, probably still won't sink in.

______

Dumbass. Andrew McCabe testified himself before Congress that without the Dossier, there would have been no FISA Warrant granted.

Fool.

McCabe has testified that without the dossier, the original FISA warrant could not have been obtained by the FBI in October 2016. Ohr testified he first warned McCabe of Steele’s anti-Trump bias during an August 2016 meeting in the then-deputy director's office. In British court papers, Steele himself confessed that his dossier was “unverifiable” and could never be used in a court of law.

It's funny that you actually believe that lie and expect others to believe it.

I'm not stupid. I can do a simple search on when the first fisa warrants were issued on carter page. Which the first ones were issued in 2013.

Reports: Carter Page Was Subject to FISA Warrant in 2013/2014 - Just Security

Carter Page - Wikipedia

The Steele Dossier didn't exist until 2016.

It wasn't the Steele Dossier that alerted the government to what trump and his campaign was up too. I was one of trump's own people. george papadopoulos was bragging about it. That was what alerted the government to it all. That was in May 2016. The Dossier didn't exist until July 2016.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Stop lying and trying to pass those lies off to those of us who do have working brain cells and memories of the last couple years.

______

Dumbass. Andrew McCabe testified himself before Congress that without the Dossier, there would have been no FISA Warrant granted.

Fool.

McCabe has testified that without the dossier, the original FISA warrant could not have been obtained by the FBI in October 2016. Ohr testified he first warned McCabe of Steele’s anti-Trump bias during an August 2016 meeting in the then-deputy director's office. In British court papers, Steele himself confessed that his dossier was “unverifiable” and could never be used in a court of law.

I'm not stupid. I can do a simple search on when the first fisa warrants were issued on carter page. Which the first ones were issued in 2013.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

It wasn't the Steele Dossier that alerted the government to what trump and his campaign was up too. I was one of trump's own people. george papadopoulos was bragging about it. That was what alerted the government to it all. That was in May 2016. The Dossier didn't exist until July 2016.

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

Stop lying and trying to pass those lies off to those of us who do have working brain cells and memories of the last couple years.

You may want to fire up that one brain cell you have and realize your comment didn't post correctly.

______

Fool.

Carter Page - Wikipedia

You may want to fire up that one brain cell you have and realize your comment didn't post correctly.

It's been messed up for quite some time now because of MACAULEY not Dana...

Forum List

Back