Breaking Update! Findings in the Upcoming IG Report Are Said to be “Devastating” to Obama

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)

Is Fox reporting on this? Can you link to anybody but the Gateway Pundit reporting on this?

Dude, or Dudette, whichever you are-------------->Digenova reported this ON FOX, and the Congressperson who was 1 of 2 that seen the FISA warrants unredacted, has said the same thing, on FOX!

I know it is hard to believe, but just look at how Woodward has taken a 180 degree turn! Now why being a thinking person, do YOU think that happened?

What you may not understand is-----------> As long as Sessions was the AG, he could NOT touch this stuff because he recused himself, due to being in the campaign, etc. That NO LONGER APPLIES!

Unless they are ALL lying, the Left is cooked, because it happened under OBAMA, and his ADMINISTRATION! It was against our rights, and civil liberties. That is why they used foreign sources.

Sure, this helps Trump supporters, but every AMERICAN should be outraged; not just because of Trump because a lot of people despise the man. Rather, outraged because if they can do it to a PRESIDENT or PRESIDENT ELECT, or PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, and do it without impunity, what the hell can they do to YOU!

Who is this Congressperson who supposedly saw the redacted documents, and how is it even legal to share anything redacted on the biggest news channel in the world? I call bullshit.

I was going to say the same exact thing... I don't think the poster understands just how illegal that would be.

I do not know who the Gateway Pundit knows, but I have heard the same thing, lol.

The Left will dismiss this as...….The Gateway Pundit...……..but rest assured---------->they and Fox have been far more accurate then MSNBC, and CNN.

If what I have been privy to, and what the Gateway Pundit is reporting is even 75% accurate, the Left is screwed BIGGLY, as Trump would say-)

By the way-------------> So is Brennan, Clapper, Mcabe, Farkas, Comey, Podesta, and wait for it---------> BIDEN-) Biden won't be indicted, but the rest will! That will leave a far Leftist against Trump, and good luck with that Lefties-)

Is Fox reporting on this? Can you link to anybody but the Gateway Pundit reporting on this?

Dude, or Dudette, whichever you are-------------->Digenova reported this ON FOX, and the Congressperson who was 1 of 2 that seen the FISA warrants unredacted, has said the same thing, on FOX!

I know it is hard to believe, but just look at how Woodward has taken a 180 degree turn! Now why being a thinking person, do YOU think that happened?

What you may not understand is-----------> As long as Sessions was the AG, he could NOT touch this stuff because he recused himself, due to being in the campaign, etc. That NO LONGER APPLIES!

Unless they are ALL lying, the Left is cooked, because it happened under OBAMA, and his ADMINISTRATION! It was against our rights, and civil liberties. That is why they used foreign sources.

Sure, this helps Trump supporters, but every AMERICAN should be outraged; not just because of Trump because a lot of people despise the man. Rather, outraged because if they can do it to a PRESIDENT or PRESIDENT ELECT, or PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, and do it without impunity, what the hell can they do to YOU!

Who is this Congressperson who supposedly saw the redacted documents, and how is it even legal to share anything redacted on the biggest news channel in the world? I call bullshit.

Call it what you like, but I seen the same thing. Laura is on vacation this week, but the guest host had him on, and the guest host is a former Congressman.

You mean Chaffetz, sure lots he knows, he is pro tramp but doesn't endorse him.

I think us getting Obama is as realistic as them getting Trump. However.......I would love to know who the people were that took that dossier and presented it to the FISA court to get the warrant. Those are the people who should be locked up.

No one. No one used the dossier to get Fisa warrants. You'll never hear anyone say that, other than talking heads who should know better... because it is untrue. The dossier got exactly NO Fisa warrants issued.

Call it what you like, but I seen the same thing. Laura is on vacation this week, but the guest host had him on, and the guest host is a former Congressman.

You mean Chaffetz, sure lots he knows, he is pro tramp but doesn't endorse him.

Oh yeah...you mean the guy that Tweeted out the week before Cohen would testify, that he was going to tell Cohen's wife he cheated on her with another woman.

I think us getting Obama is as realistic as them getting Trump. However.......I would love to know who the people were that took that dossier and presented it to the FISA court to get the warrant. Those are the people who should be locked up.

No one. No one used the dossier to get Fisa warrants. You'll never hear anyone say that, other than talking heads who should know better... because it is untrue. The dossier got exactly NO Fisa warrants issued.

From what I understand, it did. If not for the dossier, the warrant would have never been issued. Why would they risk breaking the law and getting into trouble with the dossier if it didn't help their cause?

Gowdy: Warrant For Surveillance Would Not Have Been Authorized Without Dossier

______

Dumbass. Andrew McCabe testified himself before Congress that without the Dossier, there would have been no FISA Warrant granted.

Fool.

You are wrong DUMB ASS....

That's what you get for paying attention to the lying left wing media....

The dossier was the basis for the Fisa Warrant...

______

Dumbass. Andrew McCabe testified himself before Congress that without the Dossier, there would have been no FISA Warrant granted.

Fool.

The FBI has been watching Carter since 2013.

The host was former Congressman Jason Chaffetz filling in for her. I watched it too.

______

Fool.

McCabe has testified that without the dossier, the original FISA warrant could not have been obtained by the FBI in October 2016. Ohr testified he first warned McCabe of Steele’s anti-Trump bias during an August 2016 meeting in the then-deputy director's office. In British court papers, Steele himself confessed that his dossier was “unverifiable” and could never be used in a court of law.

https://www.realclearinvestigations..._fired_dossier_author_after_comey_firing.html

______

Fool.

And you are another damn FOOL whose education would have already begun about this massive FRAUD and SEDITION---if you were educatable...which you are obviously not.

Carter Page was an FBI ASSET during the time you are talking abut and was actually paid by them for his work.

Do you own damn research. You are not worth the waste of time.

From what I understand, it did. If not for the dossier, the warrant would have never been issued. Why would they risk breaking the law and getting into trouble with the dossier if it didn't help their cause?

And that's untrue. How do we know better? It has been released and the Dossier is merely a footnote. I mean what could possibly be more important? Maybe because Carter Paige was talking with 2 Russian spies and continued to do so after he was warned? What makes more sense? I bet I know what you will say.

And that's untrue. How do we know better? It has been released and the Dossier is merely a footnote. I mean what could possibly be more important? Maybe because Carter Paige was talking with 2 Russian spies and continued to do so after he was warned? What makes more sense? I bet I know what you will say.
You forget that Mueller in his report concluded that no American colluded with Russians. Carter Page is an American.

You forget that Mueller in his report concluded that no American colluded with Russians. Carter Page is an American.

No he concluded that he did not find enough information that an American colluded with the Russian GOVERNMENT. That doesn't mean Carter Paige didn't talk to them where he was possibly being used for his information, which in itself makes a FISA warrant worthwhile.

______

Fool.

And you are another damn FOOL whose education would have already begun about this massive FRAUD and SEDITION---if you were educatable...which you are obviously not.

Carter Page was an FBI ASSET during the time you are talking abut and was actually paid by them for his work.

Do you own damn research. You are not worth the waste of time.

HERE FOOL!

"In 2013, a Russian national working as an unregistered foreign agent at a Russian bank in Manhattan sought information from Page, a longtime energy consultant, related to U.S. efforts to develop alternative energy resources, according to court papers filed by the FBI. Although Page thought the man was a legitimate banker after meeting him at an energy symposium in New York City, he was a Russian agent under federal investigation. He was later caught on surveillance dismissing Page as an “idiot.”

The FBI informed Page in 2013 that the Russians might be trying to recruit him.

451185_5_.jpg

Evgeny Buryakov, center, in a sketch of the 2016 courtroom proceeding where he pleaded guilty. Carter Page helped convict him.
AP Photo/Elizabeth Williams
A U.S. Naval Academy alumnus, Page cooperated as a witness in that case, which was coordinated with the bureau’s Counterespionage Section Chief Peter Strzok in Washington, and he helped the government convict the Russian spy."

https://www.realclearinvestigations...ter_page_russian_spy__or_fbi_honor_scout.html

THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA HAS SO MANY LIES OUT THERE IT TAKES PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT FOOLS TO FIGURE IT OUT---TRY TO REMEMBER THAT FOOL.

Forum List

Back