Breaking! U.S. Commandos Fail To Penetrate And Scale Trump's Border Wall Prototypes During Tests

These illegals will travel and find the weak spot just as fast as a toddler climbs the counters to score the candy..

giphy.gif
So, my idea is like what they used in Alien 2. Leave a few thousand illegal corpses at the Mexican border and those illegally trying to get here, I think would get the message...I know a few people who we could put on the other side to test the theory out...Moonbeam, Dr and others, any volunteers?

How do you breach a 30 foot wall?

With a 31 foot ladder

You ever carry a 40 foot ladder?

Even if you had a "31 foot ladder" and you got up the wall...you have to get over and then drop down. Or pull the ladder up and put it down the other side. Do you have any idea how heavy..? just forget it. I have seen some ridiculous stuff in here but this takes the cake.

Use a rope to lower yourself down the other side
What are you going to tie it to at the top? The prototypes tops are all smooth.

With a 31 foot ladder

Even if you had a "31 foot ladder" and you got up the wall...you have to get over and then drop down. Or pull the ladder up and put it down the other side. Do you have any idea how heavy..? just forget it. I have seen some ridiculous stuff in here but this takes the cake.

Tie it at the base

They make 60 foot ropes you know

Breaking! U.S. Commandos Fail To Penetrate And Scale Trump's Border Wall Prototypes During Tests

the mexicans dug under them in one night ..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

SUCKERS

This is what I call crucial. If cotton picking commandos can't breach and scale any of the Wall Prototypes, then it's a sure bet wetbacks and other third worlders won't be able to do it. Trumps Wall = Winning and Making America Safe and Great Again.

GettyImages-865157896-640x445.jpg

AP: Border Wall Models Thwart U.S. Commandos in Tests
lol.

Anyone motivated would be able to get to the other side. I see easy openings to the left and to the right, e.g.....

Translation:

There is no way this person would get over it.

With a 31 foot ladder

With a 31 foot ladder

Tie it at the base

They make 60 foot ropes you know
Tie it to the top of the ladder.

a guy from a drug cartel walks up to the fucking wall, sits a backpack full of C4 explosives on the ground at the base of the wall, walks back into the desert - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

before the dust can settle an entire parade of illegals breech the VERY LARGE GAP IN THE WALL.

REPEAT THE PROCESS any time they want to.

is some of the biggest bullshit I've heard

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press.

To help curb the problem of illegals crossing the border.
That means you're referring to Mexicans, because I'm sure you're not referring to Canadians.

So, how many would you say are crossing the border annually?

a guy from a drug cartel walks up to the fucking wall, sits a backpack full of C4 explosives on the ground at the base of the wall, walks back into the desert - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

before the dust can settle an entire parade of illegals breech the VERY LARGE GAP IN THE WALL.

REPEAT THE PROCESS any time they want to.
These prototypes are supposed to withstand tank fire according to the builders.

Forum List

Back