The wall won't work

"If you're an American and you want the Democrats to fight for your future, simply alter your appearance so that you look like a Mexican." - Crazy Ann Coulter

No he got in legally through an election.....ironic...legally.....just the way we like it.

Okay legally... with help from the Russians using a technicality after losing the popular vote.

but.. um, legally. Sure. Okay.

The Constitution is a "technicality?" You only here shit like that from snowflakes.

The Russians helped Hillary more than Trump, doofus.

You, obviously, chose to hear only what you wanted to hear - and, then, chose to interpret it in the manner that best serves your purpose.

Trump said they would pay for the wall - he did not say they would write a big check. If we cut off aid to Mexico, that pays for the wall. If we save money on immigration enforcement, that pays for the wall. If we take business from Mexico, that pays for the wall.

Grow up.

Except none of those things are going to happen, either.

First, we aren't going to save money on immigration enforcement. To get to Trump's wet dream, we'd have to spend more.

Our aid to Mexico (mostly spent to assist them in drug enforcement) is only 419 million a year. It will cost at least 20 Billion to build the wall. So we'd have to cut off aid for 50 years to pay for the wall. What you also fail to realize is most foreign aid benefits the US. The aid is spent on American products that are shipped to Mexico (and other countries).

As for "taking business from Mexico", again, Mexico nearly buys as much from us as we do from them...

But anything to fool the rednecks, I guess.
Sorry ---- your figures are false. But, hey, that doesn't slow you down, does it?

If you are so desperate that you have to misinterpret what I said, that's on you.

You all know it will work and very effectively

I'd go so far as calling it "goodly effective" but "very effective" is somewhat a reach.
Estimates are that between one-third and one-half of the illegals entered the country through legal means but simply never went back.
Let's assume your worst case .... 50% of illegals DON'T cross the border.

Let's assume his worst case ... the wall will only stop 50% of those illegals who cross the border.

By my math, that means 25% of illegals will be stopped.

Sounds like a win to me.

The Constitution is a "technicality?" You only here shit like that from snowflakes.

Again, we didn't vote for "electors", we voted for president.

Sorry ---- your figures are false. But, hey, that doesn't slow you down, does it?

Nope, they are completely right. I'm sorry you are too lazy to do your research.

If you are so desperate that you have to misinterpret what I said, that's on you.

I addressed what you said. You said that cutting off certain things would make up for the expense of the wall. They won't.

Again, we didn't vote for "electors", we voted for president.

Nope, they are completely right. I'm sorry you are too lazy to do your research.

I addressed what you said. You said that cutting off certain things would make up for the expense of the wall. They won't.
Actually, what I said, and you either are psychologically unable to recognize or are trying to consciously deflect the conversation, was that there are a myriad of alternatives to recover the cost of the wall, and then went on to list some examples.

Either thru your duplicity or your simplicity, you try to pretend that I provided a completed and detailed list.

Grow up.

Actually, what I said, and you either are psychologically unable to recognize or are trying to consciously deflect the conversation, was that there are a myriad of alternatives to recover the cost of the wall, and then went on to list some examples.

Either thru your duplicity or your simplicity, you try to pretend that I provided a completed and detailed list.

Well, here's the thing, guy.

The things you DID list were inaccurate, wrong or infeasible. And that was the first thing that sprang into your head.

I love it when I see this crap. You all know it will work and very effectively

Border Wall Models Thwart US Commandos In Tests

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.
Since many illegals arrive by plane.. I don't think the planes will hit the wall but overstaying a VISA is not hard to do...

Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Donald Trump’s proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told The Associated Press

The highly trained testers scaled 16 to 20 feet (4.9 to 6.1 meters) unassisted but needed help after that, said the official who described the assaults on the wall prototypes to the AP. Testers also expressed safety concerns about getting down from 30 feet

That fall is a doozey...and they need help to scale to 30 feet as special forces......it's gonna work and that's why people don't like it.
Since many illegals arrive by plane.. I don't think the planes will hit the wall but overstaying a VISA is not hard to do...
The good thing about that is we can deport them, then watch the airports. BUT the left doesn't want to deport them for some reason.
it's better to have control of the border....then we deport, they cant come in that way or it is much much more difficult.

All foreign nationals in the US should have a federal ID.

Regular fees and more expensive fines can help with market based metrics.

Forum List

Back