Breaking: TRUMP CANCELS Diversity Lottery Program – Killer Sponsored 23 PEOPLE Since Coming to US!

I just saw on TV the terrorist attended the same mosque in NJ that 9/11 terrorists did.

TIME TO SHUT IT DOWN!

9th circuit court must block trumps move to eliminate the diversity lottery because its unconstitutional and racist
people are not illegal whites are inherently racist you cant hug your children with nuclear arms not my president not all muslims are terrorists black lives matter black on black crime in the inner cities dont matter gun control open borders no voter ids no deportations amnesty for all illegals in america no guns
whoa.....LOL

What a bold courageous President he is. Thanks a million President Trump for wanting to protect the type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. We may soon rid this country of all Muslims yet.

Breaking: TRUMP CANCELS Diversity Lottery Program – Killer Sponsored 23 PEOPLE Since Coming to US!
Just back from your kkk meeting?
I guess you know USA Muslims (who have been here since its inception) have better Ed and income than white rubes like you.
Are you kidding, our C grabber draft dodger who bragged his Vietnam service was avoiding STDs?
I guess you know the white boys who had their DNA taken? Turkey, black blood so I'm sure you have some too.
I guess you would have deported the Muslim inventor of your iPhone?
Such ignorance it's embarrassing.
Still the Steve mcgarries provide amusement for my Oz friends. "Are all Americans as dumb as this?"
dude kkk is demolosers, fk get it straight.

What a bold courageous President he is. Thanks a million President Trump for wanting to protect the type people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. We may soon rid this country of all Muslims yet.

I guess you know USA Muslims (who have been here since its inception) have better Ed and income than white rubes like you.
Are you kidding, our C grabber draft dodger who bragged his Vietnam service was avoiding STDs?
I guess you know the white boys who had their DNA taken? Turkey, black blood so I'm sure you have some too.
Still the Steve mcgarries provide amusement for my Oz friends. "Are all Americans as dumb as this?"

Man you must be dumber than I thought.
Do you really suggest KKK boys are Dems?
Confirms your lack of Ed?

Good for the country! Diversity = Instability.
DIEversity is a code word for White-Genocide!

Fuck you bedwetter,

this white male is not afraid to compete.

what federal judge will cut him off on this one? LOL
IDK but hopefully one will soon. This was legislation. Not an EO.
I am all for getting rid of the program. But that isnt how it should be done. Whatever he plans on doing/did

The President's first and foremost priority is to uphold Article IV Section 4 of the United States Constitution...to secure the Union against invasion.

well sure. you should learn your self some history fool

Fuck you bed-wetter,

Why is it our white boy rubes can't comment w/o a four letter word.
Lack of verbal skills and education.
I never see them bragging about their college ed

Fuck you bed-wetter,

Oh I can (so logic fail), but whats the fun?

Fuck you bed-wetter,

My Bachelor's degree is in mathematics. You can now fuck off.

Fuck you bed-wetter,

we don't brag, there is no need to.

That was 100 years ago before they all switched to repubs
We are talking about today genius.
Another four letter insult?
(Yourself is one word genius)
College Ed again?
Boy, this is a hoot
Jealous of the C grabber?

9th circuit court must block trumps move to eliminate the diversity lottery because its unconstitutional and racist
people are not illegal whites are inherently racist you cant hug your children with nuclear arms not my president not all muslims are terrorists black lives matter black on black crime in the inner cities dont matter gun control open borders no voter ids no deportations amnesty for all illegals in america no guns
whoa.....LOL

what did i miss? russia urine right in the pvssy macedonia tear down the statues fake news facebook wikileaks cnn kevin spacey is a child molestor hollywood is hypocritical uranium one fake dossier comey podesta pizza the rich must pay their fair share most qualified candidate in history mueller manaforte las vegas antifa soros kimmel colbert msnbc, marilyn monroe, we didnt start the fire

Fuck you bed-wetter,

we don't brag, there is no need to.

Really!!!
No problem in listing it then

College Ed again?
Boy, this is a hoot
it still today bubba. LOL, you just don't get it clinton was kissing a key member

here the biggest member.

wikipeadia.
Robert Byrd[edit]

Senator Robert Byrd was a Kleagle, a Klan recruiter, in his 20s and 30s.
Robert C. Byrd, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd attempted to explain or defend his former membership in the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[1] Byrd, a Democrat, eventually became his party leader in the Senate. Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake." The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 10

clinton-byrd.png

Make sure you don't have your DNA tested, who knows what they may find

College Ed again?
Boy, this is a hoot
it still today bubba. LOL, you just don't get it clinton was kissing a key member

here the biggest member.

wikipeadia.
Robert Byrd[edit]

Senator Robert Byrd was a Kleagle, a Klan recruiter, in his 20s and 30s.
Robert C. Byrd, was a recruiter for the Klan while in his 20s and 30s, rising to the title of Kleagle and Exalted Cyclops of his local chapter. After leaving the group, Byrd spoke in favor of the Klan during his early political career. Though he claimed to have left the organization in 1943, Byrd wrote a letter in 1946 to the group's Imperial Wizard stating "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia." Byrd attempted to explain or defend his former membership in the Klan in his 1958 U.S. Senate campaign when he was 41 years old.[1] Byrd, a Democrat, eventually became his party leader in the Senate. Byrd later said joining the Klan was his "greatest mistake." The NAACP gave him a 100% rating on their issues during the 10

clinton-byrd.png
are you saying clinton's 100 years old? LOL I believe it.

Forum List

Back