*****BREAKING***** Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case .

Yeah but Hillary Clinton's a corrupt criminal and her husband's a degenerate serial rapist. So i'm still goin with Trump. Sorry bout that.

Well, that and there was an election going on, and Obama had said he had AQ contained! Can't have any inconvenient last hour attacks to derail things, now can we?

Well, unless your definition of AQ is "every scary Arab who makes me piss myself", AQ wasn't involved in that attack.

Then Obama shouldn't have been worried that the truth would derail his candidacy, should he? He was, though.

I don't recall seeing you in the briefing room, but hey, maybe you were hiding in the corner or something. "Dick, I know the intelligence agencies are telling us that Saddam has WMD's, and I know the last president was very confident he had them, and I know that Hillary says he does too, but doggone it, there's an internet keyboard jockey out there who says different, and we're going to go with what he says!"

Hans Blix, Mohammed El-baradai and Scott Ritter were not "some keyboard jockey", they were people who were dealing with the Iraq WMD issue for the better part of a decade, and they all said, "We don't think he has them."

And again, I don't recall seeing you in the briefings, so there is no reason to think you know what info they actually contributed.

But it goes beyond that. Let's not forget what the whole Plame issue was about. the CIA wouldn't endorse Bush's view that Saddam was buying Uranium from Niger. So Bush cited British and Italian sources. Bush also claimed Iraqi Intelligence met with Mohammed Atta in Prague. That also turned out to not be true. Again, due diligence. You ask the questions.

And when the intelligence agencies give you an answer, you don't ignore them. It sounds like you're admitting that Bush did indeed seek out answers from multiple sources. Of course, hind sight is always 20/20, right? We just have to take your word for it that you would have made all the right decisions in all of these situations.

He was under oath at the time. Kind of takes precedence over his sensitive little sensibilities.

No, it really doesn't. No sensible Jury would have convicted him. He said he didn''t have sex with Lewinsky. He didn't. They never had intercourse. He got a blow job. Most peopledon't consider a beej to be sex.

You seem to forget that the court room is a little different from the street corner. Bubba lied under oath and got caught. You can spin it all you like, but that's the bottom line.

When all else fails, attack the messenger. Time tested, proven to work, and altogether useless in this circumstance.

Not really. So let's look at this. Ken Starr spent millions of dollars investigating Whitewater, Filegate, Travelgate and the Death of Vince Foster, and at the end of the day,couldn't prove Clinton did anything. But then along comes Linda Tripp with ILLEGAL tape recordings of Monica Lewinsky. In short, he went beyond his mandate to carry out a political grudge.

Now compare that to his conduct at Baylor. Parents sent their daughters to Baylor with his assurance he'd look out for them. Instead, he decided the money these student athletes brought in was much more important than the well-being of the students who were raped. What a guy.

Starr did his job and was very thorough at it. Obviously, that upsets you, to the point that you're willing to ignore a sitting president's attempts to obstruct justice.

Then Obama shouldn't have been worried that the truth would derail his candidacy, should he? He was, though.

Why should he be? That Weird Mormon Robot you guys nominated couldn't jump on the coffins to use as a soapbox fast enough, and everyone was disgusted he did it. Then he tried to claim Obama didn't call it terrorism, when he clearly did that day. You guys seem to think that Benghazi was a game changer, and it was. It put old Captain Magic Underpants down for the count.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg

And when the intelligence agencies give you an answer, you don't ignore them. It sounds like you're admitting that Bush did indeed seek out answers from multiple sources. Of course, hind sight is always 20/20, right? We just have to take your word for it that you would have made all the right decisions in all of these situations.

Uh, no, we already know he made the wrong decision.

5000 Americans dead.
35,000 wounded
a trillion dollars expended
The Middle East is more unstable than ever

There's a reason Jeb Bush isn't your nominee this year.

Why should he be? That Weird Mormon Robot you guys nominated couldn't jump on the coffins to use as a soapbox fast enough, and everyone was disgusted he did it. Then he tried to claim Obama didn't call it terrorism, when he clearly did that day. You guys seem to think that Benghazi was a game changer, and it was. It put old Captain Magic Underpants down for the count.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg
Yet he felt the need to lie for weeks about the cause of the assault on our embassy.

You seem to forget that the court room is a little different from the street corner. Bubba lied under oath and got caught. You can spin it all you like, but that's the bottom line.

the Bottom line,

1) The Judge ruled it was irrelevent to the case
2) The Judge ruled the case had absolutely no merit
3) The Senate acquitted him.

So again- Lie about a blow job- WORST THING EVER!!!!

Lie about weapons that don't exist, and kill thousands of people, 'well, gee, you got to totally give him the benefit of the doubt"

This is why Iquit the GOP. I simply couldn't support this kind of fucked up thinking.

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.
The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

Trump campaign CEO once charged in domestic violence case

Well, trump has red necks and assholes running his campaign.

You went all the way back to 1996? Get a life troll....did you notice the case was dismissed?

Uh, no, we already know he made the wrong decision.

5000 Americans dead.
35,000 wounded
a trillion dollars expended
The Middle East is more unstable than ever

There's a reason Jeb Bush isn't your nominee this year.
Put yourself in that position, remembering that no one has absolute certainty about ANY of this, and convince us all that you would have made the right decision about Afganistan and Iraq. Go ahead while remembering that Hillary signed on to the liberation of Iraq as well, and she had access to a heck of a lot more info than you ever will.

It's a lot easier to make all the right calls on Monday morning, AFTER the game is over.

Starr did his job and was very thorough at it. Obviously, that upsets you, to the point that you're willing to ignore a sitting president's attempts to obstruct justice.

But that wasn't his job. his job was to investigate Whitewater... Whether or not Bill Clinton considers a blow job to be sex or not (most men don't) had nothing to do with Whitewater.

Stephen K. Bannon, the new CEO of the Donald Trump campaign, was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, battery and dissuading a witness following an incident in early January 1996, though the case was ultimately dismissed, according to a police report and court documents.
The Santa Monica, Calif., police report says that Bannon’s then-wife claimed he pulled at her neck and wrist during an altercation over their finances, and an officer reported witnessing red marks on her neck and wrist to bolster her account. Bannon also reportedly smashed the phone when she tried to call the police.

You went all the way back to 1996? Get a life troll....did you notice the case was dismissed?
I'm just surprised they didn't go back to his high school days, looking for pranks to get upset about.

I'm just surprised they didn't go back to his high school days, looking for pranks to get upset about.

LOL and the nitwit makes this huge thread title *********BREAKING*******.....what a fucking loon

But that wasn't his job. his job was to investigate Whitewater... Whether or not Bill Clinton considers a blow job to be sex or not (most men don't) had nothing to do with Whitewater.
He got authorization to investigate Paula Jones' accusation. What he did was legal, despite your vain attempts to scream that it wasn't. Take it up with the body that granted him the authorization. Here's a hint, I wasn't on it.

the Bottom line,

1) The Judge ruled it was irrelevent to the case
2) The Judge ruled the case had absolutely no merit
3) The Senate acquitted him.

So again- Lie about a blow job- WORST THING EVER!!!!

Lie about weapons that don't exist, and kill thousands of people, 'well, gee, you got to totally give him the benefit of the doubt"

This is why Iquit the GOP. I simply couldn't support this kind of fucked up thinking.
The other bottom line. Bubba was found in contempt of court for lying, had his law license suspended, and his handlers had to pay a $90,000 fine. But that pales in comparison to Johnson getting us into Viet Nam. That's just awful, and he should have been impeached for it. Let's ignore what he did because somebody, somewhere did something worse.

Yet he felt the need to lie for weeks about the cause of the assault on our embassy.

Who said he lied. The guy who orchestrated the attack said it was about the video....
Hillary said it was not about the video. You do remember, don't you, that you claim Bush should have gone with what people outside the intelligence agencies were saying about Saddam, but Obama shouldn't have listened to the Secretary of State?

He got authorization to investigate Paula Jones' accusation. What he did was legal, despite your vain attempts to scream that it wasn't. Take it up with the body that granted him the authorization. Here's a hint, I wasn't on it.

He didn't get permission to investigate that at all. What he did was tell Janet Reno that because Linda Tripp was a witness to something related to Filegate, that her conversations with Monica were somehow related to what he was failing to prove.

Ignoring the fact that Tripp had illegally recorded her phone calls with Lewinsky for months.

The only thing Starr proved was that Independent counsels are a terrible idea.

What I find amusing is that if Starr had spent millions of dollars investigating the sex lives of ordinary citizens, you'd be screaming from the rafters and you know it.

Hillary said it was not about the video. You do remember, don't you, that you claim Bush should have gone with what people outside the intelligence agencies were saying about Saddam, but Obama shouldn't have listened to the Secretary of State?

When did she say that? Because you guys are supposedly upset that she said it WAS about the Video. And then she said that it really didnt make a difference what they were thinking,because they still did it.

(It's not like we are going to ever have a conversation about ways to NOT antagonize that region.)

Look, guy, I'm sure youkeep telling yourself that Hillary is the reincarnation of Snidely Whiplash, but deleted e-mails and blow jobs are not a good enough reason to elect Trump.

The other bottom line. Bubba was found in contempt of court for lying, had his law license suspended, and his handlers had to pay a $90,000 fine. But that pales in comparison to Johnson getting us into Viet Nam. That's just awful, and he should have been impeached for it. Let's ignore what he did because somebody, somewhere did something worse.

Johnson didn't get us into Vietnam, Ike and Kennedy did, after Truman had the good sense not to bail out the French.

So let's look at how horrible this was. He was found in contempt of court. Big deal. Happens to lawyers every day.

He gave up a law license for five years when he hadn't practiced law in 20 years. So, um,, no, not a big deal.

And he paid a $10,000 fine to make Charles Ray (the poor schlub who had to clean up Ken Starr's mess after he went off to enable rapists at Baylor) go away. Again- big whoop.

Again- tell me how this makes your life worse? Tell me who died because he did that? Heck, even that Gold-Digging piece of Trailer Trash Paula Jones made out.

s-l300.jpg

Again- Model of Right Wing Virtue....

He didn't get permission to investigate that at all. What he did was tell Janet Reno that because Linda Tripp was a witness to something related to Filegate, that her conversations with Monica were somehow related to what he was failing to prove.

He got authorization. Perhaps I missed the part where Starr's investigation was shut down because he didn't have it.

Ignoring the fact that Tripp had illegally recorded her phone calls with Lewinsky for months.

Perhaps I missed the part where Tripp was charged with illegal wire taps.

The only thing Starr proved was that Independent counsels are a terrible idea.

What I find amusing is that if Starr had spent millions of dollars investigating the sex lives of ordinary citizens, you'd be screaming from the rafters and you know it.
Sex lives or sexual harassment? It appears that you continue to forget the distinction.

The bottom line here is that you continue to spout inanities re: Bubba's philandering that have nothing to do with the legal aspects of the case. You would dearly love to wail on about Trump somehow having a scandal because somebody he's associated with was once charged with something that got dropped, but instead you're spending all this time trying to exonerate Bubba. Interesting how sexual improprieties, even charges of rape, don't impact the modern politician very much.

Forum List

Back